Google employee tests positive for the corona virus, company restricts travel

..I'm tired of hearing about it!!! the MSM needs to be destroyed because of it....it's like the Michael Brown lies/falsehoods/etc
It is not the MSM

It is a global concern about a potentially devastating virus.

Only Conservatives are saying......Move along, nothing to see here
No, conservatives are saying unless you want to hibernate for the next few months, go about living your life as usual, just be sure to wash your hands more, stay home if sick, etc.
It is more than washing your hands...it is a potential pandemic

The time to stop it is before it spreads uncontrollably. Laughing it off until it becomes a crisis is not a solution
And your suggestion as to what to do that is not? Call off all flights? Call off all travel? Close all schools? What? Let’s hear it oh mighty one.

My suggestion is this....

Trump needs to provide stable leadership. Not downplaying the threat and claiming early victory in one case and then saying it is a major threat in the other.

The problem with Trump is he is not a credible source of information.
Just as I thought...

Faux outrage.

It is not the MSM

No, conservatives are saying unless you want to hibernate for the next few months, go about living your life as usual, just be sure to wash your hands more, stay home if sick, etc.

The time to stop it is before it spreads uncontrollably. Laughing it off until it becomes a crisis is not a solution
And your suggestion as to what to do that is not? Call off all flights? Call off all travel? Close all schools? What? Let’s hear it oh mighty one.

Trump needs to provide stable leadership. Not downplaying the threat and claiming early victory in one case and then saying it is a major threat in the other.

aka.........Fear Monger............then you can say tomorrow how Trump caused the Stocks to crash......Just like the MSM played the Trump over reacting theme when he banned travel and took measures early on.

To put it plainly ...............If Trump went to the lab and found the cure for this today........You'd still bitch and whine about it tomorrow.........

Now go hide under your bed the virus is after liberals.
The stocks are crashing in a panic
What will happen if Chinese markets shut down, what would be the impact of a pandemic? How will tourism be affected.

Trumps instability as a leader is not helping. Neither are his lies about the virus.

aka.........Fear Monger............then you can say tomorrow how Trump caused the Stocks to crash......Just like the MSM played the Trump over reacting theme when he banned travel and took measures early on.

To put it plainly ...............If Trump went to the lab and found the cure for this today........You'd still bitch and whine about it tomorrow.........

What will happen if Chinese markets shut down, what would be the impact of a pandemic? How will tourism be affected.

Trumps instability as a leader is not helping. Neither are his lies about the virus.
The dang Markets panic if someone farts in the wrong direction..........LOL

Some do business in China and it has stirred the dang pot ......but it isn't the end of the World and it sure as hell isn't Trump's fault.........Last time I heard.......Policy in China was done by Chineese.........

Imagine that..............But in your trolling world........Trump calls the shots their right.......LOL

Carry on one liner troll.

No, it’s the instability of the left causing the market crash, creating a crisis where there is none at this point. I suspect that is their intent hoping it sticks on Trump, rather than themselves. They’ve been trying to find anything for 3 years that would bring harm to the administration.

Most of the manufacturing that has been shut down temporarily is beginning to start back up slowly.
Take a look-
https://www.eetimes.com/lockdown-whos-who-in-wuhan/
Automakers in China Gradually Reopen After Virus Shutdown
https://nypost.com/2020/02/10/iphon...en-china-factories-amid-coronavirus-outbreak/

I would suggest there be an investigation into who started the sell off, possibly to cause panic? Where there should be none as manufacturing started reopening more than 2 weeks ago..

Some do business in China and it has stirred the dang pot ......but it isn't the end of the World and it sure as hell isn't Trump's fault.........Last time I heard.......Policy in China was done by Chineese.........

Imagine that..............But in your trolling world........Trump calls the shots their right.......LOL

If there is a panic, Trump is responsible for providing both positive and negative information to the American public. This will help mitigate fears

Problem is, Trump has already lied repeatedly about Coronavirus as well as other issues and nothing he says can be trusted

No, it’s the instability of the left causing the market crash, creating a crisis where there is none at this point. I suspect that is their intent hoping it sticks on Trump, rather than themselves. They’ve been trying to find anything for 3 years that would bring harm to the administration.

Most of the manufacturing that has been shut down temporarily is beginning to start back up slowly.
Take a look-
https://nypost.com/2020/02/10/iphon...en-china-factories-amid-coronavirus-outbreak/

I would suggest there be an investigation into who started the sell off, possibly to cause panic? Where there should be none as manufacturing started reopening more than 2 weeks ago..
There are almost 3000 deaths worldwide. The “left” is not responsible for those deaths and neither is the media for reporting them.

Corona virus is not a left wing conspiracy against Trump. Information and warnings are being issued around the world.

If there is a panic, Trump is responsible for providing both positive and negative information to the American public. This will help mitigate fears

Problem is, Trump has already lied repeatedly about Coronavirus as well as other issues and nothing he says can be trusted
It is the left and their BS Media hyping it...........not Trump..........

Take a look-

There are almost 3000 deaths worldwide. The “left” is not responsible for those deaths and neither is the media for reporting them.

Corona virus is not a left wing conspiracy against Trump. Information and warnings are being issued around the world.
Almost all deaths are in China..........Oh the Drama.............ground zero of the break out has almost all the deaths............YAWN

Take a look-

Almost all deaths are in China..........Oh the Drama.............ground zero of the break out has almost all the deaths............YAWN
And if it stayed in China you could continue to yawn.

Take a look-

Go hide under your bed .......the virus is looking for you.........YAWN

Take a look-

Move along....nothing to see here

Take a look-

Move along....nothing to see here
Correct........You are improving.

..I'm tired of hearing about it!!! the MSM needs to be destroyed because of it....it's like the Michael Brown lies/falsehoods/etc
It is not the MSM

And what do you say? Sorry but you promotes sex that gives people HIV through giving them pills and medical treatment at taxpayers expense. This will stop if this other virus becomes a menace.

Forum List

Back