Google Is Still Suppressing RNC Emails - Election Interference Alleged By RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
The claim is emails are marked as spam and not delivered, 100% of them, even though people opted in to these emails, including reminders to register or vote....

I don't use Google services knowingly, but I have experienced this myself with MS Outlook (hotmail). More on that in a bit...

Last edited:
These corporations can either stop the censoring or they need to be placed under some kind of legislative restrain, similar to the old anti-trust issues.

I don't use Google servicesknowingly, but I have experienced this myself with MS Outlook (hotmail). More on that in a bit...
I'm trying the BRAVE browser and I use Proton mail. So far so good. These corporations are TAMPERING with our elections and it must be stopped.

Here is some anecdotal evidence that Microsoft might be doing similar too....

Microsoft hotmail (outlook) always asks me if I would like to unsubscribe from Republican emails.

It’s a tiny pop-up, and not part of the email itself, which often has its own unsubscribe link.

I also get a couple Dem newsletters (to watch what the local Dems are up to), and it never asks me if I want to unsubscribe from those emails.

It’s anecdotal, but it sure looks suspiciously like bias to me. Here are three examples. 100% of my political emails are like this....

1665173019927.png

1665173106110.png

They do it to 100% of these emails and none the Dem emails I get....

1665173577008.png

Anyone else use MS Outlook and see the same? I've been thinking about reporting it to my representatives. Also, anyone intentionally get emails from R's and D's like me? :)

Last edited:
The claim is emails are marked as spam and not delivered, 100% of them, even though people opted in to these emails, including reminders to register or vote....

I don't use Google services knowingly, but I have experienced this myself with MS Outlook (hotmail). More on that in a bit...

If this is true, this should be a crime and charges filed.

If they’re sending multiple emails a day, especially to people who aren’t interested, recipients could be marking them SPAM. When enough do it, the algorithm starts recognizing the site sending the emails as a spam site. It’s there own fault for sending to so many people, so often. Their lawyers know this, which is why they’ve only threatened a lawsuit and haven’t actually done it.

Forum List

Back