Google munipulated millions of votes in 2016

That's funny your defending a corporation that manipulates votes should your leftist card be pulled?

I have no leftist card, especially since you are left of me.
Sounds like you do

that is because you are a brain dead partisan sheep...all you can see is "us vs them" your mind cannot grasp the idea there are people outside of the duopoly.
There are. But those people don't count.

Of course not, cannot have people that think for themselves...that would upset the apple cart. They need people like you that will blindly follow their orders.
Yeah, right. I voted for Ross Perot in 92. So did 20% of the rest of the country. All that did was put Bill Clinton in office. I'll never make that mistake again. After that debacle, I have decided that the majority of "Independents" are actually planted democrats placed to derail republican candidates.

Yes he was that's why he was there.

He was there because he published a paper that was out of his area of expertise but it told the GOP what they wanted to hear so they brought him in
That's funny your defending a corporation that manipulates votes should your leftist card be pulled?

Sounds like you do

that is because you are a brain dead partisan sheep...all you can see is "us vs them" your mind cannot grasp the idea there are people outside of the duopoly.
For someone who claims not to be a leftist has gone out of their way to defend googles manipulation of the election in favor of the democrat party.

He was there because he published a paper that was out of his area of expertise but it told the GOP what they wanted to hear so they brought him in

Sounds like you do

For someone who claims not to be a leftist has gone out of their way to defend googles manipulation of the election in favor of the democrat party.

I defend the truth, it knows no party bounds.

Like they said. Google manipulating elections is 'D'ifferent. You notice none of them are talking about Google already admitting they want alter over ten million votes in 2020. Their motto is any means to an end.

I started a thread recently before this came out
Is it ok for Google to contribute to any politican?

This has been out for a couple of months
NOPE this is breaking

Nov 2017

July 16...more than a month ago...

Dr. Robert Epstein Testimony | C-SPAN.org

The media wasn't talking about it now we have congressional hearings for it.

i smell the next BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started a thread recently before this came out
Is it ok for Google to contribute to any politican?

This has been out for a couple of months
NOPE this is breaking

Nov 2017

July 16...more than a month ago...

Dr. Robert Epstein Testimony | C-SPAN.org

The media wasn't talking about it now we have congressional hearings for it.

i smell the next BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you smell your unwashed ass

Sounds like you do

If you say the last 10 years from the media has been truth you truly are delusional

Google munipulated millions of votes in 2016

Funny. That lie has already been debunked. BTW, learn to spell "manipulated".

Congressional hearing says otherwise

No they do not, that is why they are having them, to see if there is an validity to the claim.
Bullshit videos have been posted

Videos of the hearing...no videos of the Senates conclusions

Sounds like you do

If you say the last 10 years from the media has been truth you truly are delusional

There ha been no truth in the media for far more than 10 years

Forum List

Back