GOOGLE officially ignores U.S. Memorial Day again

Drudgereport has the AYATOLLAH as their main photo today!!!!!

OUTRAAAAAAGEEEE!!!!

HE HATES VETERANS!

You really are a stupid little twat.

The photo goes with the headline, you pin dick moron.

Dayum, but you are worthless.

Yep.

"Iran: Death to America" is a very spirited Memorial Day tribute.

Google sucks ass.

They are such miserable pricks.

The fuckwads will endorse all manner of political and artistic claptrap, some good and some of no value. But they refuse to show any respect for the men and women who risked their lives and lost their lives in the military service of the United States.

They offer idiotic, facile, cheap and dishonest excuses for it. But they DO offer their front page specials for other nations' equivalents to our Memorial Day.

Fuck Google.

That said, I'd like to extend a simple word of thanks to all who have ever worn our nation's military uniforms and in particular those who have fought and died for the United States.
Yeah, that little American flag and gold ribbon mean it's Tuesday.
usflagandribbon.png

No, stupid. That little tiny virtually unseen yellow ribbon and the tiny flag mean that they offered a milk sop, as opposed to the manner in which they normally mark special days. As you already know. but don't let honesty get in the way of one of your typically stupid posting efforts, ya hack.

Consider the "importance" of "Earth Day" and the Google art work to memorialize THAT "important" day:

google-earth-day-2014-logo-rufous-hummingbird.png
-- not as special as the dung beetle motiff, but still, one of five to mark this fake day.

Or, recently, the celebrated the invention of the hugely important Rubik's Cube:

40th-Anniversary-Rubiks-Cube-Google-logo-2014.png

Yeah. I'm sold. They "remember" the important days. Isn't it kind of "funny" that they mostly forget a day NAMED "Memorial Day," though?

Could it be they are trying to follow proper flag etiquete?

Yeah, that little American flag and gold ribbon mean it's Tuesday.
usflagandribbon.png

No, stupid. That little tiny virtually unseen yellow ribbon and the tiny flag mean that they offered a milk sop, as opposed to the manner in which they normally mark special days. As you already know. but don't let honesty get in the way of one of your typically stupid posting efforts, ya hack.

Consider the "importance" of "Earth Day" and the Google art work to memorialize THAT "important" day:

-- not as special as the dung beetle motiff, but still, one of five to mark this fake day.

Or, recently, the celebrated the invention of the hugely important Rubik's Cube:

Yeah. I'm sold. They "remember" the important days. Isn't it kind of "funny" that they mostly forget a day NAMED "Memorial Day," though?

No evidence of that.

But nice try.

(Not really.)

The heritage foundation did nothing to celebrate memorial day. So we can write them off as hating Veterans too.

Heritage Newspapers - Latest News, Sports, Opinion, Entertainment, Business, Life

Your link took me here:

Heritage Newspapers - Latest News, Sports, Opinion, Entertainment, Business, Life

Right up front is a photo collage all about Memorial Day.

Your fail is epic, Old Tool.

Not surprising.

Oops their real website is Heritage.org

Sorry bout that [MENTION=42714]IlarMeilyr[/MENTION]

No evidence of that.

But nice try.

(Not really.)
I thought I was asking a question. Nonetheless, is it proper flag etiquette to entwine the stars and stripes onto one's logo...I dont think so. If they did, you would probably whine about that, huh?

Drudgereport has the AYATOLLAH as their main photo today!!!!!

OUTRAAAAAAGEEEE!!!!

HE HATES VETERANS!

You really are a stupid little twat.

The photo goes with the headline, you pin dick moron.

Dayum, but you are worthless.

Yep.

"Iran: Death to America" is a very spirited Memorial Day tribute.

Dayum, you are doubling down on your already massive contribution of stupid.

Drudge is a consolidation news web site.

The headline they offered is one they deemed of some importance. Iran does want us to die. News doesn't have to go to the b ack page just because it's Memorial Day, you lummox.

By contrast, Google has a standard logo. On some "special" days (like the very important "Urf Day") they alter their logo with google artwork. Yet they make the editorial decision NOT to commemorate U.S. Memorial Day.

Offhand, I'd say your fail is now complete, but it's clear you wish to bray, like the fucking jackass you are, some more. So have at it, you dolt.

The heritage foundation did nothing to celebrate memorial day. So we can write them off as hating Veterans too.

Your link took me here:

Not surprising.

No problem. I am enjoying your many fails.

By contrast, Google has a standard logo. On some "special" days (like the very important "Urf Day") they alter their logo with google artwork. Yet they make the editorial decision NOT to commemorate U.S. Memorial Day.

Dayum, you are doubling down on your already massive contribution of stupid. Because, umm...... yes they did. :cuckoo:

Why aren't you mad about all those sites I listed that didn't? :dunno:

Your link took me here:

Not surprising.

Yea the real website didn't give a damn about veterans. I'm glad I can share the outrage with you.

Yea the real website didn't give a damn about veterans. I'm glad I can share the outrage with you.

Wrong again. The Heritage site doesn't have a malleable "Artwork" logo that is used to mark "special" occasions. The Google search page DOES have one and uses it to mark such "special" occasions on a regular basis: Poets' birthdays. Artists' Birthdays. Activists' birthdays. Urf Day. New Year's Day. Etc.

But nothing for U.S. Memorial Day.

You can pretend that nothing is implicit in that.

But like Google, you fool nobody.

Forum List

Back