GOOGLE officially ignores U.S. Memorial Day again

United States Flag Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The flag should never be used for any*advertising*purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed, or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions,*handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or*halyard

But nothing for U.S. Memorial Day.
How exactly is this "nothing"?
usflagandribbon.png

What planet is that you say you come from again?

By contrast, Google has a standard logo. On some "special" days (like the very important "Urf Day") they alter their logo with google artwork. Yet they make the editorial decision NOT to commemorate U.S. Memorial Day.

Dayum, you are doubling down on your already massive contribution of stupid. Because, umm...... yes they did. :cuckoo:

Why aren't you mad about all those sites I listed that didn't? :dunno:

^ :eusa_liar:

Uhm. No. They did not. Adding that little ribbon and flag at the BOTTOM of their page where most folks wouldn't even notice it is NOT even remotely akin to how they normally make note of special days. You know it. Don't pretend otherwise. It just makes you more of a confirmed dishonest hack since EVERYBODY knows it already.

And I'm not "mad" at thosre other "sites" you listed because UNLIKE Google, you hack, those sites do not regularly alter their logo artwork to commemorate "special" occasions.

But you did quadruple down on your contribution of stupid. Congrats on that.

usflagandribbon.png

It is nothing since it is not the alteration of the Google Logo they traditionally use for mark "special" days, as I already noted you dishonest hack bitch.

That tiny and virtually unnoticeable addition to their page is, at most, a milk sop so that hacks such as you can dutifully point to it as though it were somehow the same as the Google logo artwork stuff they normally use.

Which it clearly isn't.

Your fail is impressive, in your usual pathetic way.

By contrast, Google has a standard logo. On some "special" days (like the very important "Urf Day") they alter their logo with google artwork. Yet they make the editorial decision NOT to commemorate U.S. Memorial Day.

Dayum, you are doubling down on your already massive contribution of stupid. Because, umm...... yes they did. :cuckoo:

Uhm. No. They did not. Adding that little ribbon and flag at the BOTTOM of their page where most folks wouldn't even notice it is NOT even remotely akin to how they normally make note of special days. You know it. Don't pretend otherwise. It just makes you more of a confirmed dishonest hack since EVERYBODY knows it already.

And I'm not "mad" at thosre other "sites" you listed because UNLIKE Google, you hack, those sites do not regularly alter their logo artwork to commemorate "special" occasions.

What is google supposed to do? Ifnthey were to integrate the flag into their logo, it is a violation of flag code and poor etiquette. Less is more in this case,

United States Flag Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The flag should never be used for any*advertising*purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed, or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions,*handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or*halyard

Had Google wished to memorialize the day (as they do for other significant days), they could have done so without even using our national flag to accomplish the task.

usflagandribbon.png

It is nothing since it is not the alteration of the Google Logo they traditionally use for mark "special" days, as I already noted you dishonest hack bitch.

That tiny and virtually unnoticeable addition to their page is, at most, a milk sop so that hacks such as you can dutifully point to it as though it were somehow the same as the Google logo artwork stuff they normally use.

Which it clearly isn't.

So not only does the meaning of words not matter to you, neither does the truth? Well that's to be expected.

What is google supposed to do? Ifnthey were to integrate the flag into their logo, it is a violation of flag code and poor etiquette. Less is more in this case,

The use of the flag wouldn't be needed to mark the day and the meaning of the day.

You are flatly wrong here.

And not all uses of the flag constitute improper flag etiquette in any event.

usflagandribbon.png

Which it clearly isn't.

So not only does the meaning of words not matter to you, neither does the truth? Well that's to be expected.

^ that was especially stupid even by your cretin standards.

The words were added (if one hovers the cursor over the virtually unnoticeable addition to their search page) for the same reason that the tiny addition to the page was inserted. It was a mere milk sop so that sycophantic suck up propagandists like you could do their apologia for them.

The MEANING of Memorial Day is supposed to be about the uniformed military men and women who gave all for this Republic. Google has the ability to note the significance of the day in a manner akin to the way they mark important thins like the Rubik's cube. A big screen alteration of their LOGO. And it wouldn't have been difficult. In fact, they have done as much for similar days in OTHER countries.

Face facts, you are just a laughable hack and you lack the brains to successfully even address the topic here. You certainly cannot refute the point which you instead seek to evade with your standard sophistry and dishonesty.

This was what they did for July 4

14uUnH0xISQhcYg5sAT4-BGo5p_CaDFnvSLIiT3ylTp1KBVkYrQQpTULSBnPYJz7qCO5OhKPzqhjVJH8u09OgJCIm5Somu6LPwRkLNq_=s660

Google sucks ass.

They are such miserable pricks.

The fuckwads will endorse all manner of political and artistic claptrap, some good and some of no value. But they refuse to show any respect for the men and women who risked their lives and lost their lives in the military service of the United States.

They offer idiotic, facile, cheap and dishonest excuses for it. But they DO offer their front page specials for other nations' equivalents to our Memorial Day.

Fuck Google.

That said, I'd like to extend a simple word of thanks to all who have ever worn our nation's military uniforms and in particular those who have fought and died for the United States.
I want a holiday for Trayvon Martin, Osama Bin Aladen, Saddam Hussein and a memorial day for Al Waleed Bin Talal for bringing us Fox News.

Google sucks ass.

They are such miserable pricks.

The fuckwads will endorse all manner of political and artistic claptrap, some good and some of no value. But they refuse to show any respect for the men and women who risked their lives and lost their lives in the military service of the United States.

They offer idiotic, facile, cheap and dishonest excuses for it. But they DO offer their front page specials for other nations' equivalents to our Memorial Day.

Fuck Google.

That said, I'd like to extend a simple word of thanks to all who have ever worn our nation's military uniforms and in particular those who have fought and died for the United States.
I want a holiday for Trayvon Martin, Osama Bin Aladen, Saddam Hussein and a memorial day for Al Waleed Bin Talal for bringing us Fox News.

I want a holiday from your endless cacaphony of verbal flatulence.

Which it clearly isn't.

The words were added (if one hovers the cursor over the virtually unnoticeable addition to their search page) for the same reason that the tiny addition to the page was inserted. It was a mere milk sop so that sycophantic suck up propagandists like you could do their apologia for them.

The MEANING of Memorial Day is supposed to be about the uniformed military men and women who gave all for this Republic. Google has the ability to note the significance of the day in a manner akin to the way they mark important thins like the Rubik's cube. A big screen alteration of their LOGO. And it wouldn't have been difficult. In fact, they have done as much for similar days in OTHER countries.

Face facts, you are just a laughable hack and you lack the brains to successfully even address the topic here. You certainly cannot refute the point which you instead seek to evade with your standard sophistry and dishonesty.
The fact is you can't tell the truth, and don't know what the word "ignore" means.

The fact is you can't tell the truth, and don't know what the word "ignore" means.

Of the two of us, I am the only one who is speaking the truth. You might know what "truth" means, but you are against it. You ignorant hack twat.

And I do know what "ignore" means. But it has no application to anything we've been addressing, you bombastic asshole hack ****.

Of the two of us, I am the only one who is speaking the truth. You might know what "truth" means, but you are against it. You ignorant hack twat.

And I do know what "ignore" means. But it has no application to anything we've been addressing, you bombastic asshole hack ****.
Keep at it little man. Your lie has already been shown to be just that.
usflagandribbon.png

usflagandribbon.png

Your dishonesty is on full display.

Unlike you, my little bitch, I have not lied.

But your pathetic apologia is on full display. :eusa_liar:

You remain overtly hostile to truth.

This is not unexpected. You are, sadly, just another uber liberal gerbil twat.

Click on Google's little flag with the golden wreath.

That will launch a search of Google's database and pop up a screen appropriate to your views on the state of American freedom.

Caution, liberals, turn down your audio volume before clicking or the sucking sound that comes with the audio may damage your hearing.

This was what they did for July 4

14uUnH0xISQhcYg5sAT4-BGo5p_CaDFnvSLIiT3ylTp1KBVkYrQQpTULSBnPYJz7qCO5OhKPzqhjVJH8u09OgJCIm5Somu6LPwRkLNq_=s660

I am not def3nding google...but th e 4th is a day of celebration. Memorial day is a day of remembrance. Less is more in this case...imo.

usflagandribbon.png

Your dishonesty is on full display.

Unlike you, my little bitch, I have not lied.

But your pathetic apologia is on full display. :eusa_liar:

You remain overtly hostile to truth.

This is not unexpected. You are, sadly, just another uber liberal gerbil twat.
The truth is America sucks, your president sucks, you hate your own president, and no one gives a rats ass about veterans of the corrupt nation they protect. THAT is the truth, but can you HANDLE it? NO, you want it both ways.

Forum List

Back