GOOGLE officially ignores U.S. Memorial Day again

Google sucks ass.

They are such miserable pricks.

The fuckwads will endorse all manner of political and artistic claptrap, some good and some of no value. But they refuse to show any respect for the men and women who risked their lives and lost their lives in the military service of the United States.

They offer idiotic, facile, cheap and dishonest excuses for it. But they DO offer their front page specials for other nations' equivalents to our Memorial Day.

Fuck Google.

That said, I'd like to extend a simple word of thanks to all who have ever worn our nation's military uniforms and in particular those who have fought and died for the United States.
Show respect to THIS - THIS is the nation they protect and serve:

Last edited by a moderator:
The truth is America sucks, your president sucks, you hate your own president, and no one gives a rats ass about veterans of the corrupt nation they protect. THAT is the truth, but can you HANDLE it? NO, you want it both ways.

Feel free to slither back to Russia so you can lick Putin's balls, Peeves.

Google sucks ass.

They are such miserable pricks.

The fuckwads will endorse all manner of political and artistic claptrap, some good and some of no value. But they refuse to show any respect for the men and women who risked their lives and lost their lives in the military service of the United States.

They offer idiotic, facile, cheap and dishonest excuses for it. But they DO offer their front page specials for other nations' equivalents to our Memorial Day.

Fuck Google.

That said, I'd like to extend a simple word of thanks to all who have ever worn our nation's military uniforms and in particular those who have fought and died for the United States.
Show respect to THIS - THIS is the nation they protect and serve:

Do you have any clue what a total asshole you keep showing yourself to be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep at it little man. Your lie has already been shown to be just that.
usflagandribbon.png

Your dishonesty is on full display.

Unlike you, my little bitch, I have not lied.

But your pathetic apologia is on full display. :eusa_liar:

You remain overtly hostile to truth.

This is not unexpected. You are, sadly, just another uber liberal gerbil twat.
The truth is America sucks, your president sucks, you hate your own president, and no one gives a rats ass about veterans of the corrupt nation they protect. THAT is the truth, but can you HANDLE it? NO, you want it both ways.

Wrong again, you rat ****.

That's NOT "the truth."

At most it is just your fucking moronic asshole opinion. You are a moron and you are an asshole. That your opinion reflects as much is not surprising.

Oh, and go fuck yourself with a rusty rasp up your ass.

Your dishonesty is on full display.

Unlike you, my little bitch, I have not lied.

But your pathetic apologia is on full display. :eusa_liar:

You remain overtly hostile to truth.

This is not unexpected. You are, sadly, just another uber liberal gerbil twat.

That's NOT "the truth."

At most it is just your fucking moronic asshole opinion. You are a moron and you are an asshole. That your opinion reflects as much is not surprising.

So they put a logo on their web page acknowledging that it was Memorial Day but that's not enough for you so you say they are "ignoring" Memorial Day and I'm the one who's lying? Yep, you're a GOP voter alright.

That's NOT "the truth."

So they put a logo on their web page acknowledging that it was Memorial Day but that's not enough for you so you say they are "ignoring" Memorial Day and I'm the one who's lying? Yep, you're a GOP voter alright.

Yes, you filthy rat ****. You ARE lying.

What I noted was that they declined to do the google "art" shit to their logo as they do for other "significant" days, like Urf Day.

That they did add a tiny little flag and gold ribbon at the bottom of their search page is not even remotely the same thing.

So you can bray and whinny all you wish. But you remain an abject lying rat ****. Same as you always are.

That's NOT "the truth."

Yes, you filthy rat ****. You ARE lying.

What I noted was that they declined to do the google "art" shit to their logo as they do for other "significant" days, like Urf Day.

That they did add a tiny little flag and gold ribbon at the bottom of their search page is not even remotely the same thing.

So you can bray and whinny all you wish. But you remain an abject lying rat ****. Same as you always are.
You, the OP, lied, and you continue to.

PickMyNose said:

Wrong, you lying rat ****.

First off, I was completely and obviously correct.

Secondly, the OP is the Original Post. I am not a post, you fucking idiot. When I spoke the truth, as I did in the original post, that does not constitute a lie, you pathetic imbecile.

And since I didn't even begin to lie, I could not possibly "continue" it.

You, however, never stop lying.

By the way, did I mention that you are a dishonest rat ****? Because that shouldn't go unmentioned. :thup:

And Google sucks ass. Like you do.

PickMyNose said:

Wrong, you lying rat ****.

First off, I was completely and obviously correct.

Secondly, the OP is the Original Post. I am not a post, you fucking idiot. When I spoke the truth, as I did in the original post, that does not constitute a lie, you pathetic imbecile.

And since I didn't even begin to lie, I could not possibly "continue" it.

You, however, never stop lying.

By the way, did I mention that you are a dishonest rat ****? Because that shouldn't go unmentioned. :thup:

And Google sucks ass. Like you do.
Continuing to lie doesn't help your case. Everyone can read the OP, which is a lie.

PickMyNose said:
Continuing to lie doesn't help your case. Everyone can read the OP, which is a lie.

Poor hapless rat **** that you are, you STILL can't fathom that you are entirely wrong.

It is PRECISELY because what I said in the OP is still there for all to see that YOU are shown to be the imbecile lying rat **** you are.

Continuing your lie will never help you, twatty.

:thup:

PickMyNose said:

Poor hapless rat **** that you are, you STILL can't fathom that you are entirely wrong.

It is PRECISELY because what I said in the OP is still there for all to see that YOU are shown to be the imbecile lying rat **** you are.

Continuing your lie will never help you, twatty.

:thup:
Oh but I didn't lie. You did, and continue to. Google acknowledged Memorial Day. It's there for all to see.

PickMyNose said:
Oh but I didn't lie. You did, and continue to. Google acknowledged Memorial Day. It's there for all to see.

Oh, but you did lie and you still are lying.

For what Google did, as their search page proves, was to put up a tiny little symbol underneath their search window.

What they did NOT do was make a splashy bit of art on their Logo as they normally do when they "memorialize" such important days as Rubik cube inventor's birthday or Urf Day.

And that was the point I made in the OP, you dishonest rat **** hack.

True story. I could quote the relevant words for your thick skulled pin head, but it's already posted in the OP.

So, rant-on like the dishonest hack lying bitch you are. But your lies have zero effect in the face of the actual words, you pissant piece of shit.

:eusa_clap:

Thread title is a lie by the way.

Also...without the earth...we have no troops to honor.

Earth day seems pretty superior, perhaps to all Holidays. Use your brain if you have one.

They recognized it. Cry more.

I haven't cried yet, so it's impossible (by definition) to cry "more." Damn you libs are stupid.

And no. They didn't "recognize" it. They normally put that kind of thing in their big splashy logo. This time, they buried it in a tiny symbol few even see below their search box.

You have an affliction similar to that asshole PickHisNose. You are unwilling to admit that which is crystal clear and obvious to everybody.

I haven't cried yet, so it's impossible (by definition) to cry "more." Damn you libs are stupid.

And no. They didn't "recognize" it. They normally put that kind of thing in their big splashy logo. This time, they buried it in a tiny symbol few even see below their search box.

You have an affliction similar to that asshole PickHisNose. You are unwilling to admit that which is crystal clear and obvious to everybody.
What's obvious is you lied.

Nope.

It's obvious, though, that you are lying still.

Nope.

It's obvious, though, that you are lying still.
Not in the slightest. Google posts a logo acknowledging Memorial Day, and you lie and say, Google Officially Ignores Memorial Day, which isn't true. Carry on.

Last edited:
It is a given fact that only a fucking pussy could make such a thread. So, theres that :lol:

What a dork. Every one of your responses is akin to "i know you are but what am i." Neat.

Forum List

Back