GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

Obviously she didn't lie to his face.

She lied behind his back.

That's what caused the blow up.

We've produced enough evidence on how she operates. You wanna go around saying you you can't see what she did as being wrong. That's the problem with some of the left on this board. Anything goes as far as they're concerned. We constantly see this very selective self-righteous indignation. We've grown accustom to it.

Adults don't conduct themselves the way she often does, but I guess you're just used to people talking to others in this manner. Well I have news for you; When you act like an asshole toward someone you work with you can expect that someone who's honest and reasonable to call you out on your conduct.

If you spit on someone expect an negative reaction.

What was the supposed lie...?

Sorry, everyone here is tired of repeating themselves to you.

Not one person has posted a quote supporting the assertion that she lied. Not one person has posted a quote demonstrating her alleged racism. You guys are embarrassing...

As I often point out, leftists are relativists, meaning that they don't believe in Absolute Truth. Because of this, the Truth means nothing to them, and they lie like they breathe. And the more relativism has imbued them on a visceral level, the more they'll be able to lie without compunction, without reservation, without guilt.

This mindset is hard for many people to grasp. After all, the average person isn't a moral philosopher; he may not even be able to define moral relativism. But the Truth likely occupies a special place in his mind. Oh, he may sometimes lie, but he nevertheless senses that Truth possesses special value.

To a hard-core relativistic leftist, there is no Truth, only "truths." And a person's "truth" is just his own perspective. It thus possesses no special status. This failure to recognize transcendent Truth - that great author of morality - causes the leftist to become his own source of right and wrong. His desires then take on the character of Truth in his own mind, and, consequently, whatever contradicts them takes on the character of a lie. This is what enables a leftist to condemn those who speak the Truth as liars. They have contradicted the only god the leftist knows - himself.

Several people in this thread have claimed she is a racist and a liar and not one of you is capable of actually typing the words on this page to prove it... WHY?

As supposed conservatives you should be embarrassed at the unprofessional behavior of Mr West! Several of you are acting like smear masters instead... Sad!

heeee heeee heee,,,, yeah right,, like you all the time are embarassed at the unprofessional behavior of your party

As I often point out, leftists are relativists, meaning that they don't believe in Absolute Truth. Because of this, the Truth means nothing to them, and they lie like they breathe. And the more relativism has imbued them on a visceral level, the more they'll be able to lie without compunction, without reservation, without guilt.

This mindset is hard for many people to grasp. After all, the average person isn't a moral philosopher; he may not even be able to define moral relativism. But the Truth likely occupies a special place in his mind. Oh, he may sometimes lie, but he nevertheless senses that Truth possesses special value.

To a hard-core relativistic leftist, there is no Truth, only "truths." And a person's "truth" is just his own perspective. It thus possesses no special status. This failure to recognize transcendent Truth - that great author of morality - causes the leftist to become his own source of right and wrong. His desires then take on the character of Truth in his own mind, and, consequently, whatever contradicts them takes on the character of a lie. This is what enables a leftist to condemn those who speak the Truth as liars. They have contradicted the only god the leftist knows - himself.

Several people in this thread have claimed she is a racist and a liar and not one of you is capable of actually typing the words on this page to prove it... WHY?

As supposed conservatives you should be embarrassed at the unprofessional behavior of Mr West! Several of you are acting like smear masters instead... Sad!

The claims of racism are a bit tongue and cheek. They're meant to be a jab at common lib tactics. Sorry you're not bright enough to recognize that.

The proof she's a bold-faced liar has been proved over and over. Sorry you're not bright enough to recognize that ether.

Your support of Debbie shows you really don't seem to mind someone smearing the right....because that's what she specializes in.

She is body and soul a female version of Anthony Weiner.

The claims of racism are a bit tongue and cheek. They're meant to be a jab at common lib tactics. Sorry you're not bright enough to recognize that.

The proof she's a bold-faced liar has been proved over and over. Sorry you're not bright enough to recognize that ether.

Yeah, it's cuz I'm not very bright that you fail to produce a quote. :rolleyes:

Your support of Debbie shows you really don't seem to mind someone smearing the right....because that's what she specializes in.

I'm trying to support the TRUTH beyond the bullshit hackery. We all have our own comfort zone. ;)

We've produced video evidence retard. That's better then a quote.

It just means you believe every word she uttered about Mr. West and didn't check it out to see if what she said was true.. donut? That's pretty typical innit?

heeee heeee heee,,,, yeah right,, like you all the time are embarassed at the unprofessional behavior of your party

I don't have a party Willow... I defend principles not parties.

If it's in there then just simply type the words that are a supposed lie on the page here for all to see and decipher... I'll check back later for that quote.

I'm trying to support the TRUTH beyond the bullshit hackery. We all have our own comfort zone. ;)

You're comfortable listening to Democrats like Debbie repeating their dishonest rhetoric.

That makes you a just as dishonest as she is.

I don't have a party Willow... I defend principles not parties.

The only thing you're defending is the ideology of scapegoating and deception.

Those are not principles.

If it's in there then just simply type the words that are a supposed lie on the page here for all to see and decipher... I'll check back later for that quote.

more evidence that you believe every word she said about Mr. West and didn't bother checking.

more evidence that you believe every word she said about Mr. West and didn't bother checking.

More evidence you are a lazy partisan hack. :lol: Type the quote Willow...

You need to view this video and see what Debbie said last year about Allen West.

Breitbart.tv » Flashback: Debbie Wasserman-Shultz Bad Mouths Allen West in 2010

Also, she has repeated the following lies:

"This past election was tough. We must do a better job of clearly articulating our accomplishments to the American people."

“We must expose the stark difference between the Democrats fighting for the middle class and Republicans fighting for the elite and the ultra-wealthy.”

“We see a clear attempt for the government to back out of its commitment to seniors. As a result, many seniors in America will be forced into poverty, and worse. Some seniors will end up dying because they are forced to put off getting that pain checked out due to huge out-of-pocket costs that will skyrocket for them. … This plan would literally be a death trap for some seniors.”

“Is it a violation of the House rule wherein members are not permitted to make disparaging references to the President of the United States? In two previous gentlemen’s statements on the amendment, both of them referred to the Affordable Care Act, which is the accurate title of the health care reform law, as ‘ObamaCare.’ That is a disparaging reference to the President of the United States. … It is clearly in violation of House rules against that.”

“Diversity on the bench is critical. As practitioners, you need judges who ‘get it’! We need judges who understand what discrimination feels like. We need judges who understand what inequality feels like. We need judges who understand the subtleties of unfair treatment and who are willing to call it out when they see it.”

“The effects of global warming threaten global environmental upheaval over the coming century. But for South Florida and the Everglades, it could be our death knell if urgent action is not taken.”

“After my daughter heard that, you know, Gabby had been shot, the first thing she asked me was, you know, ‘Mommy, are you going to get shot? Does that mean you're going to get shot? … But Mommy, Florida's going to pass an immigration law like Arizona and then people are going to be mad at you.’ ”
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Top 10 Outrageous Debbie Wasserman Schultz Quotes - HUMAN EVENTS

Last edited:
Valerie dear. Tell me? What did you think of the video the dnc put out showing Paul Ryan pushing an old wheel chair bound woman over a cliff?

that's the mantra DWS and her ilk are pushing,, along with the buzzwords "extreme" "radical" "teabaggers" what do you think of this.. is it a lie or is it truth.. you decide.

Forum List

Back