GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

This "man" is a certified pig!
He has absolutely NO business being in office.
Plain and simple.

In her remarks on the House floor, Wasserman Schultz said: "The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Unbelievable from a member from south Florida."

To some, West's response seemed harsh, but Klein says it's typical.

"He sort of goes off the handle. It's not shocking to me because I saw it during the campaign. He gives speeches that were designed to be inflammatory. There were a lot of things during the campaign that were over the top, big words, big rhetoric which I think is part of what drives his national Fox popularity. The people that want to hear that love it," Klein said.

:rolleyes:

Insiders say the rift began in 2010 when Wasserman Schultz rallied outside West's campaign headquarters to protest a biker magazine that ran opinion columns written by West. "Wheels on the Road" also contains photos of scantily clad women and sexually explicit columns.

"He thinks it's OK to objectify and denigrate women. He thinks it's OK to take away our reproductive freedom. He thinks it's OK to associate with people who refer to women as oral relief stations," Wasserman Schultz said during the rally.

Kaufman said West took note and he's "tired of being poked in the chest" by her. After his email, a handful of blogs labeled him a misogynist, too.

The Associated Press: West, Wasserman Schultz use each other as foils

Mr West holds a personal grudge against DWS and over reacted to an appropriate remark on the senate floor in order to inflame this drama as is his track record.

I still see no lie by DWS... And no evidence of racism either...

Is this thread still going? Of course there's no racism, but if the rolls were reversed you can bet there would be Democrats calling 'racism'. And DWS does have a history of lying as has been proven in this thread many times. This is fun political drama to me. The more they attack each other, the funnier it gets.

In her remarks on the House floor, Wasserman Schultz said: "The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Unbelievable from a member from south Florida."

"He sort of goes off the handle. It's not shocking to me because I saw it during the campaign. He gives speeches that were designed to be inflammatory. There were a lot of things during the campaign that were over the top, big words, big rhetoric which I think is part of what drives his national Fox popularity. The people that want to hear that love it," Klein said.

Insiders say the rift began in 2010 when Wasserman Schultz rallied outside West's campaign headquarters to protest a biker magazine that ran opinion columns written by West. "Wheels on the Road" also contains photos of scantily clad women and sexually explicit columns.

"He thinks it's OK to objectify and denigrate women. He thinks it's OK to take away our reproductive freedom. He thinks it's OK to associate with people who refer to women as oral relief stations," Wasserman Schultz said during the rally.

Kaufman said West took note and he's "tired of being poked in the chest" by her. After his email, a handful of blogs labeled him a misogynist, too.

Mr West holds a personal grudge against DWS and over reacted to an appropriate remark on the senate floor in order to inflame this drama as is his track record.

WOW, that was some UNBIASED article there.
How the hell is it "appropriate" to SINGLE out someone for a PERSONAL attack on the Senate Floor and THEN not expect them to defend themselves.?

You people are figgen nuts with trying to SPIN this..

Last edited:

The lie was she used the term "UNBELIEVABLE" It's not unbelievable to know that the cost of medicare payment is going to go up.. The boomers are coming and the system is bankrupt. what part of that doesen;t DWS understand? Instead of saying "UNBELIEVABLE" why didn't she explain how we are going to cover all the boomers without the cost to the receiver going up and while she's at it why doesn't she explain to the American people why she voted for obiecare which stole 960/500 Billion from medicare recipients?

He must be in trouble if he's attacking a woman :eusa_hand: to raise funds. :eusa_doh: Come on Teapublicans. Admit it. What he did is indefensible.

He must be in trouble if he's attacking a woman :eusa_hand: to raise funds. :eusa_doh: Come on Teapublicans. Admit it. What he did is indefensible.

His record is that of an ass...especially when he referred to Obama as a dictator.

Her record is that of an ass.....she plays on her supporters by counting on them being naive enough to believe her spin.

They both deserve to be put out to pasture.

Oh how funny, NOW you all care about a WOMAN being attacked. I'm sure it's NOT JUST BECAUSE she is Democrat.

That douchebag gave out the mans SS number, now this, get a clue, clown.......

Oh how funny, NOW you all care about a WOMAN being attacked. I'm sure it's NOT JUST BECAUSE she is Democrat.

Yep, that asshat loves the attacks on Bachmann and Palin like the day is long. Just another moonbat hypocrite, nothing to see here, they're a dime a dozen......

Schultz accused West of associating with people that think of women as "Oral Relief Stations".....

WTF is she talking about?

Let's face it......she's a scum-bag.

oh god.. I missed that.. do you have a link? is it on the video?
This is what he's talking about:
West contributed to a Florida magazine that called women “oral relief stations”: Before he was elected to Congress, West was a monthly contributor to “Miami Mike’s Wheels On The Road,” a biker magazine that billed itself as the “South Florida Biker’s Bible.” The magazine has featured multiple overtly misogynistic articles, including one asking readers to imagine having sex with Wasserman Schultz. At other times, the magazine’s writers referred to women as “oral relief stations,” complained about women who said “their knees hurt,” depicted women as servants of men, and suggested that they should wear “slave chokers” as accessories.

Allen West’s Women Problem | ThinkProgress

His record is that of an ass...especially when he referred to Obama as a dictator.

Her record is that of an ass.....she plays on her supporters by counting on them being naive enough to believe her spin.

They both deserve to be put out to pasture.

Personally, I think any Jarhead that supports Obama and sides against a decorated combat vet has homosexual tendencies. But that's my opinion. I'm not stating it as fact. However DWS states opinion as fact on a regular basis. One accusation is tha West thinks of women merely as sperm-recepticles.

Hell, I'd call her worse then unladylike.

Last edited:

WOW, that was some UNBIASED article there.
How the hell is it "appropriate" to SINGLE out someone for a PERSONAL attack on the Senate Floor and THEN not expect them to defend themselves.?

You people are figgen nuts with trying to SPIN this..

Please, her remarks were not a personal attack... THAT is a lie!

All the spin to defend this man is what is really nuts.

Several people in this thread made accusations that she smeared him while THEY proceeded to smear HER as a racist and a liar... And it is ridiculous to cry how he left the room and she supposedly talked about him behind his back as if they were at some cocktail party or something...

She is representing her constituents and speaking of the record on the record for the record, on the Senate floor for goodness sake! Mr West had a hissy fit and failed to respond on point, he'd rather inflame this bogus personal drama instead of behaving like a distinguished senator and you creeps eat it up while pretending to be conservative and calling her all sorts of vile names... I just think it's pathetic, sorry!

I never heard that he did that.

The insult about telling someone they aren't a lady, btw, if you are over 40 you know that saying someone isn't a lady means she's a whore.

I think West is over 40, as I think you are, so pretending you don't get it means you're a liar.
I am over 40, and I think you're full of crap. Not-lady doesn't automatically mean whore.

:lol:

Good to see you choke a little and not flat out lie.
Still waiting for proof of your assertion.

I'm not holding my breath.

Forum List

Back