GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

Schultz accused West of associating with people that think of women as "Oral Relief Stations".....

WTF is she talking about?

Let's face it......she's a scum-bag.

oh god.. I missed that.. do you have a link? is it on the video?
This is what he's talking about:
West contributed to a Florida magazine that called women “oral relief stations”: Before he was elected to Congress, West was a monthly contributor to “Miami Mike’s Wheels On The Road,” a biker magazine that billed itself as the “South Florida Biker’s Bible.” The magazine has featured multiple overtly misogynistic articles, including one asking readers to imagine having sex with Wasserman Schultz. At other times, the magazine’s writers referred to women as “oral relief stations,” complained about women who said “their knees hurt,” depicted women as servants of men, and suggested that they should wear “slave chokers” as accessories.

Allen West’s Women Problem | ThinkProgress

Obama has funded Hamas, ACORN, and befriended known terrorists and racists.

Is he guilty by association?

Last edited:
The Associated Press: West, Wasserman Schultz use each other as foils

Mr West holds a personal grudge against DWS and over reacted to an appropriate remark on the senate floor in order to inflame this drama as is his track record.

I still see no lie by DWS... And no evidence of racism either...

WOW, that was some UNBIASED article there.
Mr West holds a personal grudge against DWS and over reacted to an appropriate remark on the senate floor in order to inflame this drama as is his track record.
How the hell is it "appropriate" to SINGLE out someone for a PERSONAL attack on the Senate Floor and THEN not expect them to defend themselves.?

You people are figgen nuts with trying to SPIN this..

Please, her remarks were not a personal attack... THAT is a lie!

All the spin to defend this man is what is really nuts.

Several people in this thread made accusations that she smeared him while THEY proceeded to smear HER as a racist and a liar... And it is ridiculous to cry how he left the room and she supposedly talked about him behind his back as if they were at some cocktail party or something...

She is representing her constituents and speaking of the record on the record for the record, on the Senate floor for goodness sake! Mr West had a hissy fit and failed to respond on point, he'd rather inflame this bogus personal drama instead of behaving like a distinguished senator and you creeps eat it up while pretending to be conservative and calling her all sorts of vile names... I just think it's pathetic, sorry!

yeah yeah, we already know how you feel, you've posted it about 10 times now.
And that was some nice "unbiased" article you chose to post too.
As for vile names, I didn't see you on here when they called Bachmann a Cxxt.

Last edited:
Several people in this thread have claimed she is a racist and a liar and not one of you is capable of actually typing the words on this page to prove it... WHY?

As supposed conservatives you should be embarrassed at the unprofessional behavior of Mr West! Several of you are acting like smear masters instead... Sad!
It's their M.O. RepubliCON$ are despicable. Plain and simple.

I would venture to say that most in Congress are vile. And, most certainly are not gentlemen nor ladies, in or out of that arena.

Thus, I am a sexist. :rolleyes:

God, to people even realize what they are saying?
Again, you know when you got the RepubliCON$ dead wrong in the the water on a given issue. That's when they start saying feeble things like "well, both sides are bad."

Quoting a comedian?? Ha ha ha

Comeon.

You can do better then that!
The comedian simply ran EXACTLY what was said, by EACH person. Don't start wailing and moaning cause what the war criminal Alan West said was so despicable.

*SMH*

It wasn't "A" quote. It was several.

The link is to Brietbart's site and the quotes are in Blue.

Quoting a blogger?? Ha ha ha

Comeon.

You can do better then that!

oh god.. I missed that.. do you have a link? is it on the video?
This is what he's talking about:
West contributed to a Florida magazine that called women “oral relief stations”: Before he was elected to Congress, West was a monthly contributor to “Miami Mike’s Wheels On The Road,” a biker magazine that billed itself as the “South Florida Biker’s Bible.” The magazine has featured multiple overtly misogynistic articles, including one asking readers to imagine having sex with Wasserman Schultz. At other times, the magazine’s writers referred to women as “oral relief stations,” complained about women who said “their knees hurt,” depicted women as servants of men, and suggested that they should wear “slave chokers” as accessories.

Allen West’s Women Problem | ThinkProgress

Deflection. If Obama contributed to that magazine he would also be seen as being chummy with sexists.

Deflection. If Obama contributed to that magazine he would also be seen as being chummy with sexists.

sorry dear, but you are going to have to provide more proof than just some hack site like THINKPROGRESS. thanks we'll wait.

sorry dear, but you are going to have to provide more proof than just some hack site like THINKPROGRESS. thanks we'll wait.
Here you go, Stuphanie, not that you care and will certainly pretend that West is Mr. Perfection.
The evidence: A West-written column that appears in a biker magazine called Miami Mike's Wheels on the Road, which calls itself the "South Florida Biker's Bible." The publication which is contains many racy pictures, and even more racier words, lists West as a contributing writer.

In the October 2010 issue, West's column "Washingtoons" appears on page 20. Another column, on page 40, says the upcoming election is the time to get rid of "Barry Obongo," and asks readers to imagine having sex with Wasserman Schultz.

Other issues of the magazine have referred to women as "oral relief stations," depicts their roles as serving men, and says they should wear "slave chokers" as accessories.
Wasserman Schultz, other Dems, condemn Allen West as anti-woman - Sun Sentinel

Here you go, Stuphanie, not that you care and will certainly pretend that West is Mr. Perfection.
The evidence: A West-written column that appears in a biker magazine called Miami Mike's Wheels on the Road, which calls itself the "South Florida Biker's Bible." The publication which is contains many racy pictures, and even more racier words, lists West as a contributing writer.

In the October 2010 issue, West's column "Washingtoons" appears on page 20. Another column, on page 40, says the upcoming election is the time to get rid of "Barry Obongo," and asks readers to imagine having sex with Wasserman Schultz.

Other issues of the magazine have referred to women as "oral relief stations," depicts their roles as serving men, and says they should wear "slave chokers" as accessories.

I've heard of the Sun Sentinel and they aren't any better than THINKPROGESS.
and now we have a new word from the lefties.....ANIT-WOMAN..
can you figgen believe that one.:lol:

But you and the other Obamabots would give him a pass for it.
Nope. Certainly I wouldn't. I never gave him a pass for his church, either.

But it's still a deflection. Obama doesn't have any connections with such a magazine, and West does.

I've heard of the Sun Sentinel and they aren't any better than THINKPROGESS.
and now we have a new word from the lefties.....ANIT-WOMAN..
can you figgen believe that one.:lol:

I knew it wouldn't matter to you.

The Sun Sentinel is the conservative paper in South Florida. The Miami Herald is considered the liberal one.

He must be in trouble if he's attacking a woman :eusa_hand: to raise funds. :eusa_doh: Come on Teapublicans. Admit it. What he did is indefensible.

Oh how funny, NOW you all care about a WOMAN being attacked. I'm sure it's NOT JUST BECAUSE she is Democrat.

Yep, that asshat loves the attacks on Bachmann and Palin like the day is long. Just another moonbat hypocrite, nothing to see here, they're a dime a dozen......
They're acting AS IF they're fit for leadership positions :eusa_hand: :cuckoo: :lol:

So now anytime some lefty here dumps on Palin or Bachmann.

WE GET TO CALL THEM....ANTI-WOMAN

:thewave:

Forum List

Back