GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

Uh, okay. There have been multiple posts in this thread showing Wasserman lying, but whatever. She's certainly not a victim, but will use her status as a woman and cancer survivor to act like one. Kudos to her for playing the system! :thup: I guess that's why they made her DNC chair.
No, she's not a victim.

But that doesn't excuse West's meltdown.

I agree she's not a victim, but she sure knows how to play the part. West should have taken the higher ground. He didn't. I love this political drama.

I'll agree, West could of worded it differently, but nothing in the email is as we are seeing from the drama queens in the Democrat party and on the left. Here's a few..
despicable
now I'm seeing they are calling sexist.
vile
and the best one of all, ANIT-WOMAN

Uh, okay. There have been multiple posts in this thread showing Wasserman lying, but whatever. She's certainly not a victim, but will use her status as a woman and cancer survivor to act like one. Kudos to her for playing the system! :thup: I guess that's why they made her DNC chair.
No, she's not a victim.

But that doesn't excuse West's meltdown.

I agree she's not a victim, but she sure knows how to play the part. West should have taken the higher ground. He didn't. I love this political drama.

I favor taking out their knee-caps over taking the high ground.

I'm fed up with this constant one-way mud-slinging BS.

"OH, he shouldn't be so mean when they take a big steaming piss on his reputation!"

I respect military men like West and their dedication to service to our country.
However, anyone and everyone that has ever worked for someone like him knows how pompous and arrogant many career military MEN are. Reading his response and seeing him on TV speak about others pin points what I just said.
He has every right to say what he wants but he comes from military culture where YOU NEVER question a superior's order or opinion.
I guarantee if it was another man involved he would not have "melted down" like he did.
Disturbing to see someone so defensive and combative when all he had to do was stay cool and calm as other than him losing his temper and having a hissy fit, he did nothing wrong here.

Republican Allen West decided to go on an attack against a woman just because he disagreed with what she said..........

Tea-party darling Allen West railed against Broward U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz in an email, calling her "vile and despicable” and suggesting, "you are not a Lady" after she picked apart a Republican budget-cutting plan Tuesday night on the House floor.

The subject line of the email: "Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman Schultz."

He went on to write:

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional, and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!" West wrote in his email.

West said Wasserman Schultz, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, had gone after him personally and suggested she had a vendetta dating back to a protest at his Broward County, Fla., headquarters.

"I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach. You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!" West responded.

West wrote the email after Wasserman Schultz said on the House floor that it was “unbelievable for a Member from South Florida" to support a plan that slashes Medicaid and Medicare “in favor of protecting tax breaks for Big Oil, millionaires, and companies who ship American jobs overseas." She never identified West by name.

"The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Unbelievable from a member from south Florida," Schultz said.

West had left the House floor at that point.

According to The Miami Herald, the West and Wasserman Schultz' staffs continued to spar even after the email.

"I don’t think that Congressman West is upset at the Congresswoman, but rather with the fact that she highlighted that he and other Republicans are once again trying to balance the budget on the backs of seniors, children and the middle class," Jonathan Beeton, Wasserman Schultz’s spokesman, told the Herald.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Allen West Trashes Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Allen West Trashes Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Interestingly enough, when someone from the other side says anything bad about Bachmann or Palin, we're immediately told that those who say bad things about those women are scared of them, or they're mysogynists.

Which is it for the teabagger Allen West? Is he scared of Ms. Wassermann-Schultz, or is it because he genuinely hates women?
First off you must know alot about "teabagging", it is the Tea Party. The left is scared of Palin and Backman. West was responding to the hussie calling him out behind his back, she is a coward.

Yup and he be RAAAAAAAACEEEEEST too!! I blame DA BOOOOOOOOSH,PALIN,and BACHMANN!!! YUK! YUK!

Seriously though,this stuff is so stupid. Wasserman is a vicious hate mongering fool. She's no victim. Fuck her. :)

I respect military men like West and their dedication to service to our country.
However, anyone and everyone that has ever worked for someone like him knows how pompous and arrogant many career military MEN are. Reading his response and seeing him on TV speak about others pin points what I just said.
He has every right to say what he wants but he comes from military culture where YOU NEVER question a superior's order or opinion.
I guarantee if it was another man involved he would not have "melted down" like he did.
Disturbing to see someone so defensive and combative when all he had to do was stay cool and calm as other than him losing his temper and having a hissy fit, he did nothing wrong here.

When did Wasserman-Schultz become West's superior?

When did Wasserman-Schultz become West's superior?

Where did I ever say that?

I think he should start viciously attacking her children. Maybe then the Lefty nutters will like him? We all know they juz loves to attack those children. Just ask poor Palin and Bush. Btw,West is 100% correct on Wasserman. She is possibly the most heinous member of our Congress. She hates and smears others on a daily basis. Her playing the victim is a joke. Only a delusional Lefty nutter would buy into that shit. The woman is vile. So Right On Mr. West!

Calling a vile person vile is not "Misogynistic" in any way. Wasserman is the worst of the worst when it comes to partisan hate mongering. She is no victim. Mr. West was both honest & accurate.

Calling a vile person vile is not "Misogynistic" in any way. Wasserman is the worst of the worst when it comes to partisan hate mongering. She is no victim. Mr. West was both honest & accurate.
....And, a PUNK!!!!

Exactly what words did Wasserman USE, that blew-up West's skirt??

:eusa_eh:

And he hasn't viciously attacked her children either. Maybe if he does,the Lefty loons will like him more? Viciously attacking children is all the rage with the Left/Democrats these days. Just ask poor Palin & Bush. In the end,calling a vile person vile does not = "Misogynist." That's just a desperate reach at best.

And he hasn't viciously attacked her children either. Maybe if he does,the Lefty loons will like him more? Viciously attacking children is all the rage with the Left/Democrats these days. Just ask poor Palin & Bush. In the end,calling a vile person vile does not = "Misogynist." That's just a desperate reach at best.
The left hates honesty. They definetly do not like being called out for their stupidity.

That's what I thought.

handjob.gif

You don't (even) know what Wasserman (actually) said.

All we have is the video....and, that'd be considered inadequate, for....

handjob.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back