GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

Deflection. If Obama contributed to that magazine he would also be seen as being chummy with sexists.

sorry dear, but you are going to have to provide more proof than just some hack site like THINKPROGRESS. thanks we'll wait.
Here you go, Stuphanie, not that you care and will certainly pretend that West is Mr. Perfection.
The evidence: A West-written column that appears in a biker magazine called Miami Mike's Wheels on the Road, which calls itself the "South Florida Biker's Bible." The publication which is contains many racy pictures, and even more racier words, lists West as a contributing writer.

In the October 2010 issue, West's column "Washingtoons" appears on page 20. Another column, on page 40, says the upcoming election is the time to get rid of "Barry Obongo," and asks readers to imagine having sex with Wasserman Schultz.

Other issues of the magazine have referred to women as "oral relief stations," depicts their roles as serving men, and says they should wear "slave chokers" as accessories.
Wasserman Schultz, other Dems, condemn Allen West as anti-woman - Sun Sentinel

Yeah Stuphanie. What say you? :eusa_liar: :lol:

Deflection. If Obama contributed to that magazine he would also be seen as being chummy with sexists.

But you and the other Obamabots would give him a pass for it.
Nope. Certainly I wouldn't. I never gave him a pass for his church, either.

But it's still a deflection. Obama doesn't have any connections with such a magazine, and West does.
DING, DING, DING!!!This is true. MANY righties here think "deflection" is a debate- tactic LOL
That douchebag gave out the mans SS number, now this, get a clue, clown.......
No, she didn't.

There's a very good possibility that she was part of it.

PolitiFact Florida | Allen West says Democrats distributed his Social Security number in mailers
"very good" is STILL supposition. Nice try :rolleyes:
Here you go, Stuphanie, not that you care and will certainly pretend that West is Mr. Perfection.Wasserman Schultz, other Dems, condemn Allen West as anti-woman - Sun Sentinel

I've heard of the Sun Sentinel and they aren't any better than THINKPROGESS.
and now we have a new word from the lefties.....ANIT-WOMAN..
can you figgen believe that one.:lol:

I knew it wouldn't matter to you.

The Sun Sentinel is the conservative paper in South Florida. The Miami Herald is considered the liberal one.

If it isn't from the Washington Times (Mooney paper) or Breitbart it isn't 'party-approved' for Stuphanie LOL

Last edited:
sorry dear, but you are going to have to provide more proof than just some hack site like THINKPROGRESS. thanks we'll wait.
Here you go, Stuphanie, not that you care and will certainly pretend that West is Mr. Perfection.
The evidence: A West-written column that appears in a biker magazine called Miami Mike's Wheels on the Road, which calls itself the "South Florida Biker's Bible." The publication which is contains many racy pictures, and even more racier words, lists West as a contributing writer.

In the October 2010 issue, West's column "Washingtoons" appears on page 20. Another column, on page 40, says the upcoming election is the time to get rid of "Barry Obongo," and asks readers to imagine having sex with Wasserman Schultz.

Other issues of the magazine have referred to women as "oral relief stations," depicts their roles as serving men, and says they should wear "slave chokers" as accessories.
Wasserman Schultz, other Dems, condemn Allen West as anti-woman - Sun Sentinel

Yeah Stuphanie. What say you? :eusa_liar: :lol:

wow dottie you are so original.

Last edited:
doesn't matter where something is posted Stephanie, only that it's sourced. So that time- honored, tactic of yours :rolleyes: doesn't work lol ;)

ho hum...you got nothing but personal attacks. but that is nothing new for you.

Well, she is the Chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee but she's not very bright so perhaps you're right.
She wasn't then.

No, but she's been well-connected for a long time and the ridiculous lies she tells for political points is well-documented. I'll go with 'plausible deniability' for now.
I've yet to see a lie.

For all we know, you had something to do with it. It's easy to make accusations and I'm not surprised that West would throw around accusations without proof.

Uh huh. But many Obamabots did.
But it's still a deflection. Obama doesn't have any connections with such a magazine, and West does.
Was West an editor? Did he have control over the rest of the magazine's content?

No?

Well, then.

Was West an editor? Did he have control over the rest of the magazine's content?

No?

Well, then.

I would like if West could sue thinkprogress. that ugly site needs to be hit were it hurts.

She wasn't then.

No, but she's been well-connected for a long time and the ridiculous lies she tells for political points is well-documented. I'll go with 'plausible deniability' for now.
I've yet to see a lie.

For all we know, you had something to do with it. It's easy to make accusations and I'm not surprised that West would throw around accusations without proof.

Uh, okay. There have been multiple posts in this thread showing Wasserman lying, but whatever. She's certainly not a victim, but will use her status as a woman and cancer survivor to act like one. Kudos to her for playing the system! :thup: I guess that's why they made her DNC chair.

Someone answer these:

1. Does Allen West support 'ending Medicare as we know it'?

2. Does Allen West support changes in Medicare that would result in seniors paying more?

Yes or no.

If no to either, what does he support and how do the above claims misrepresent such?

what difference does it make?
and you just gotta love this line some like to throw around, Medicare as WE know it.

Would that be 'yes', 'no', or 'I don't want to answer I'd be fucked if I did'?

No?

Well, then.

I would like if West could sue thinkprogress. that ugly site needs to be hit were it hurts.
They could be charged under truth-in-advertising laws, because they neither think nor progress. :lol:

We've produced video evidence retard. That's better then a quote.

If it's in there then just simply type the words that are a supposed lie on the page here for all to see and decipher... I'll check back later for that quote.

You need to view this video and see what Debbie said last year about Allen West.

Breitbart.tv » Flashback: Debbie Wasserman-Shultz Bad Mouths Allen West in 2010

Also, she has repeated the following lies:

"This past election was tough. We must do a better job of clearly articulating our accomplishments to the American people."

“We must expose the stark difference between the Democrats fighting for the middle class and Republicans fighting for the elite and the ultra-wealthy.”

“We see a clear attempt for the government to back out of its commitment to seniors. As a result, many seniors in America will be forced into poverty, and worse. Some seniors will end up dying because they are forced to put off getting that pain checked out due to huge out-of-pocket costs that will skyrocket for them. … This plan would literally be a death trap for some seniors.”

“Is it a violation of the House rule wherein members are not permitted to make disparaging references to the President of the United States? In two previous gentlemen’s statements on the amendment, both of them referred to the Affordable Care Act, which is the accurate title of the health care reform law, as ‘ObamaCare.’ That is a disparaging reference to the President of the United States. … It is clearly in violation of House rules against that.”

“Diversity on the bench is critical. As practitioners, you need judges who ‘get it’! We need judges who understand what discrimination feels like. We need judges who understand what inequality feels like. We need judges who understand the subtleties of unfair treatment and who are willing to call it out when they see it.”

“The effects of global warming threaten global environmental upheaval over the coming century. But for South Florida and the Everglades, it could be our death knell if urgent action is not taken.”

“After my daughter heard that, you know, Gabby had been shot, the first thing she asked me was, you know, ‘Mommy, are you going to get shot? Does that mean you're going to get shot? … But Mommy, Florida's going to pass an immigration law like Arizona and then people are going to be mad at you.’ ”
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Top 10 Outrageous Debbie Wasserman Schultz Quotes - HUMAN EVENTS

Wow, not a single smear of Allen West in any of that.

lol

No?

Well, then.
He had control over his association with it.

If you contributed to Stormfront, say, without objecting to the content, then we'd have a good analogy.

doesn't matter where something is posted Stephanie, only that it's sourced. So that time- honored, tactic of yours :rolleyes: doesn't work lol ;)

How is calling you out on a flawed debate-tactic personal? :eusa_eh: If an article is sourced then an article is sourced. No two ways about it.

I've yet to see a lie.

Uh, okay. There have been multiple posts in this thread showing Wasserman lying, but whatever. She's certainly not a victim, but will use her status as a woman and cancer survivor to act like one. Kudos to her for playing the system! :thup: I guess that's why they made her DNC chair.
No, she's not a victim.

But that doesn't excuse West's meltdown.

If it's in there then just simply type the words that are a supposed lie on the page here for all to see and decipher... I'll check back later for that quote.

You need to view this video and see what Debbie said last year about Allen West.

Breitbart.tv » Flashback: Debbie Wasserman-Shultz Bad Mouths Allen West in 2010

Also, she has repeated the following lies:

"This past election was tough. We must do a better job of clearly articulating our accomplishments to the American people."

“We must expose the stark difference between the Democrats fighting for the middle class and Republicans fighting for the elite and the ultra-wealthy.”

“We see a clear attempt for the government to back out of its commitment to seniors. As a result, many seniors in America will be forced into poverty, and worse. Some seniors will end up dying because they are forced to put off getting that pain checked out due to huge out-of-pocket costs that will skyrocket for them. … This plan would literally be a death trap for some seniors.”

“Is it a violation of the House rule wherein members are not permitted to make disparaging references to the President of the United States? In two previous gentlemen’s statements on the amendment, both of them referred to the Affordable Care Act, which is the accurate title of the health care reform law, as ‘ObamaCare.’ That is a disparaging reference to the President of the United States. … It is clearly in violation of House rules against that.”

“Diversity on the bench is critical. As practitioners, you need judges who ‘get it’! We need judges who understand what discrimination feels like. We need judges who understand what inequality feels like. We need judges who understand the subtleties of unfair treatment and who are willing to call it out when they see it.”

“The effects of global warming threaten global environmental upheaval over the coming century. But for South Florida and the Everglades, it could be our death knell if urgent action is not taken.”

“After my daughter heard that, you know, Gabby had been shot, the first thing she asked me was, you know, ‘Mommy, are you going to get shot? Does that mean you're going to get shot? … But Mommy, Florida's going to pass an immigration law like Arizona and then people are going to be mad at you.’ ”
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Top 10 Outrageous Debbie Wasserman Schultz Quotes - HUMAN EVENTS

Wow, not a single smear of Allen West in any of that.

lol

Try clicking on the link carbeaner.

No?

Well, then.
He had control over his association with it.

If you contributed to Stormfront, say, without objecting to the content, then we'd have a good analogy.

LOL, Obama had control over a church he attended (that was accused of being RACIST) too. That didn't bother a lot of people. but now some magazine is?

priorities

How is calling you out on a flawed debate-tactic personal? :eusa_eh: If an article is sourced then an article is sourced. No two ways about it.

OMG...call away. that is your top priority today I guess.:eusa_whistle:

I've yet to see a lie.

No, she's not a victim.

But that doesn't excuse West's meltdown.

I agree she's not a victim, but she sure knows how to play the part. West should have taken the higher ground. He didn't. I love this political drama.

Forum List

Back