GOP and DEM Senators express disgust at Tucker Carlson depiction of J6

The “False Insurrection Cultists” on the board only want Nazi Piglosi approved and edited video of Jan 6 released.

What actually happened doesn’t matter to these lemmings.

There's nothing nefarious about the picture or the article it was associated with.
You weren't even within a year of the truth ... :auiqs.jpg:

I know. That's why killings in Chicago were debunked by it. Did you see any killing going on there?

I know. That's why killings in Chicago were debunked by it. Did you see any killing going on there?

They weren't debunked ... You can look at the record ... Not even subjective in nature.
And ... No matter how many invalid responses you attempt to make ... They will ever change that.

Your lack of actual Principles ... And the demonstration you will continue to pursue an obvious lie ...
In order to accomplish something of no value ... Is the only point you are actually conveying.

And ... If you ever want to try and make the connection ...
At least get the fucking date correct ... :auiqs.jpg:

They weren't debunked ... You can look at the record ... Not even subjective in nature.
And ... No matter how many invalid responses you attempt to make ... They will ever change that.

Your lack of actual Principles ... And the demonstration you will continue to pursue an obvious lie ...
In order to accomplish something of no value ... Is the only point you are actually conveying.

And ... If you ever want to try and make the connection ...
At least get the fucking date correct ... :auiqs.jpg:

The record was falsified. Besides, you can't believe your lying eyes. I learned that when Tucker showed me Jan 6 was just some tourists. Turns out the stuff I thought I watched on live tv in real time was false.

The record was falsified. Besides, you can't believe your lying eyes. I learned that when Tucker showed me Jan 6 was just some tourists. Turns out the stuff I thought I watched on live tv in real time was false.

It was incomplete and slanted.
You are familiar with those concepts, yes.

You don't need to keep reminding us of how incredibly stupid you are ... :auiqs.jpg:

The “False Insurrection Cultists” on the board only want Nazi Piglosi approved and edited video of Jan 6 released.

What actually happened doesn’t matter to these lemmings.

Of course
Otherwise they would have done an actual proper investigation the first time.

Forum List

Back