GOP and DEM Senators express disgust at Tucker Carlson depiction of J6

OFF GO the article in the link is a lie. It reads: WASHINGTON — Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and other Senate Republicans lashed out at conservative Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday after he characterized the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol as "mostly peaceful chaos."

The only person who died was shot by a Capitol police officer who panicked.

Let that soak in leftists. The material written to narrate a lie is a lie in itself.
All while trump smiled and did NOTHING.

More people were shot (9) and killed (3) on the streets of Chicago January 6, 2021.

You got duped like a mark. No killings happened in Chicago on Jan 6th.

Here is the proof.

ice-skating-in-chicago-during-winter.jpg

Do you see any killings here? Looks like just a bunch of people relaxing and having fun ice skating.

Don't you feel silly?

Blacks killing blacks scores no political points for Democrats.

You mean the FBI isn't going to round up all the gang members ... And investigate everyone on the South side of Chicago ...
Trying to get to get to the bottom of that violence?

You got duped like a mark. No killings happened in Chicago on Jan 6th.

Here is the proof.

View attachment 763659

Do you see any killings here? Looks like just a bunch of people relaxing and having fun ice skating.

Don't you feel silly?

Why don't you just quit ... That picture is in an article published November 17, 2019 ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Well, you got the disgruntled right, but a dem I ain't. Go ahead, make up some more stuff about me.
One way or another, your politics went with a certain brand name, you aren't happy with that brand name anymore, but you still prescribe to the politics that motivates you, disgruntled or not.

One way or another, your politics went with a certain brand name, you aren't happy with that brand name anymore, but you still prescribe to the politics that motivates you, disgruntled or not.
Yeah. What motivates me are my political opinions, some are Republican and some are Democrat.

I don't fall in line like you evidently do.

Lol, as if some nefarious operator couldn't falsify info. You keep falling for it and proving your ignorance.

There's nothing nefarious about the picture or the article it was associated with.
You weren't even within a year of the truth ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back