GOP and DEM Senators express disgust at Tucker Carlson depiction of J6

Nothing says "I lost this debate" like ad hominem.

52733814062_7d861aba38_z.jpg

Not sure. I only lived outside of Chicago a couple years. You want me to find a picture of that area?

Here you go ... It's really an indoor ski slope in Dubai ...
But no need to start acting like you aren't as dumb as a box of rocks ... :auiqs.jpg:

R.f78a875b0d58120cde39240b89502e91

I have been to Dubai. I don't remember seeing that.

Yeah, well ... If your stupid ass is still looking for information on Garfield Park ...
Here's a CBS article of a man and woman shot to death in Garfield Park, Chicago at 8:33 pm on January 9, 2021.

Yeah, well ... If your stupid ass is still looking for information on Garfield Park ...
Here's a CBS article of a man and woman shot to death in Garfield Park, Chicago at 8:33 pm on January 9, 2021.

I have it on great authority that CBS is fake news. Nice try though.

Not sure. I only lived outside of Chicago a couple years. You want me to find a picture of that area?
Your peaceful ice skating rink is real sweet.....I think it gets a pass, there are 10 or more extremely violent areas in Chi-town. I don't see your point with the Tucker comparison.

I have it on great authority that CBS is fake news. Nice try though.

You have more than demonstrated that news is not news unless it suits your nefarious, stupid or otherwise useless purposes ...
I'll give you the honors on that one.

Have you ever thought about running for Congress ...
You have that part squared away already ... :auiqs.jpg:

Your peaceful ice skating rink is real sweet.....I think it gets a pass, there are 10 or more extremely violent areas in Chi-town. I don't see your point with the Tucker comparison.

He doesn't understand what the actual full videos show.
He thinks he is clever.

If the picture of the ice skating rink shows people just skating and having fun, maybe doing some tourist activities, then obviously nobody has been shot there.

Name a place in Chicago and I'll see if I can find a pic to prove you wrong.

You have more than demonstrated that news is not news unless it suits your nefarious, stupid or otherwise useless purposes ...
I'll give you the honors on that one.

Have you ever thought about running for Congress ...
You have that part squared away already ... :auiqs.jpg:

Nah. I'm just an electrical worker. I have no such aspirations.

If the picture of the ice skating rink shows people just skating and having fun, maybe doing some tourist activities, then obviously nobody has been shot there.

Name a place in Chicago and I'll see if I can find a pic to prove you wrong.
Lets deal with the Tucker comparison.

Forum List

Back