GOP and DEM Senators express disgust at Tucker Carlson depiction of J6

Fox viewers are just as bad – just as wrong, reprehensible, and dishonest.
STFUdonny.gif

FAUX news should be ashamed that they are misleading and outright lying to their viewers. They are the most dishonest new channel.
demrats along with McConnell hate being held accountable.

Mitch supports Schumer’s depiction of the day ......Huh, I’m totally shocked.
smiley_nosmile.gif

That's quite telling, really.......Don't report what happened, report what our guy thinks happened......That's literally what he's saying.

Mitch McConnell is the embodiment of what is wrong with the Republican party.

His voice reminds me of Tom Brokaw.

The McCarthy-Carlson history revision attempt seems to be backfiring. It was too obvious and not very well done. I expected better.
Couldn't be further from the truth.
The Jan 6 "Insurrection" narrative is what has failed as most people see right through that gaslight.

That should have been obvious after the Jan 6 hearings amounted to nothing to the general public but ya'll gonna double down on stupidity 'cuz it's what you do.
It's obvious & not very well done but I don't expect better from the side that can't choose a bathroom or define a woman

"Cocaine Mitch? What does that mean? It's a sign of ignorance to make an outrageous charge that has nothing to do with the issue in a feeble attempt to bolster the argument. Mac didn't really say much but he looked like he wished it would go away. Tucker didn't make up the video, he showed what democrats kept hidden from Americans so what's the problem again?

If someone were to rub your face in shit you'd swear on a stack of Korans you don't smell anything.
Funny, I wonder if Tucker is going to show the insurrectionists smearing their shit on the walls of the Capitol.

He certainly is doing his best to say he doesn't smell anything.

Mitch supports Schumer’s depiction of the day ......Huh, I’m totally shocked.
smiley_nosmile.gif

That's quite telling, really.......Don't report what happened, report what our guy thinks happened......That's literally what he's saying.

Mitch McConnell is the embodiment of what is wrong with the Republican party.

Of course

Forum List

Back