GOP and DEM Senators express disgust at Tucker Carlson depiction of J6

Mitch supports Schumer’s depiction of the day ......Huh, I’m totally shocked.
smiley_nosmile.gif

That's quite telling, really.......Don't report what happened, report what our guy thinks happened......That's literally what he's saying.

Mitch McConnell is the embodiment of what is wrong with the Republican party.

Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer and Mitt Romney are openly against America. They are against freedom of speech. I saw Chuck Schumer speak and I’m watching tucker Carlson episode right now. This is shocking unbelievable how Chuck Schumer tried to get Tucker Carlson to off the air.

Too bad for you Chuck Schumer you lose. Freedom prevails

Tucker Carlson is one of the bravest Americans around.

Mac didn't really say much but he looked like he wished it would go away. Tucker didn't make up the video, he showed what democrats kept hidden from Americans so what's the problem again?
What is it you think you didn't get to see? There were no startling revelations. Just the same ludicrous narrative that the far right has been pushing all along.

Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer and Mitt Romney are openly against America. They are against freedom of speech. I saw Chuck Schumer speak and I’m watching tucker Carlson episode right now. This is shocking unbelievable how Chuck Schumer tried to get Tucker Carlson to off the air.

:rolleyes:

mrD7bDN.jpg

smiley_nosmile.gif

That's quite telling, really.......Don't report what happened, report what our guy thinks happened......That's literally what he's saying.

He's got his $113B tie on again.

1678238260737.png

There are 100 Americans who are still languishing in jail since January 6 being held without bail. This was reported just now in Tucker Carlson. And a number of them were non-violent offenders. Wow what a disaster total anti-Americanism from Chuck Schumer from Nancy Pelosi from Mitch McConnell from Mitt Romney. They’re not Americans. They ought to be voted out of office democratically.

I don’t understand how Chuck Schumer can get up there on TV and defend this garbage and how he can try and prevent the free-speech of Tucker Carlson. Too bad for him he’s a loser. Freedom prevails!!!

Can’t stop freedom of speech in America. Chuck Schumer is against Christianity damn well he’s not even a Christian. What a Time in America. I’m so glad for Tucker Carlson.

Millions of Americans are tuning into Tucker Carlson. This is probably the most important news report in years. This new evidence from January 6 showing us that the vast majority of the protesters were peaceful they were just walking around the building. Yet look at the Black Lives Matter rioters they burn down buildings murder 25 people and get away with it.

He is simply showing previously hidden video you stupid ****.
Hidden? No one was interested in the sheep like idiots that followed the violent cop beaters into the capital. Who cares? The vast majority of those people remain anonymous out of lack of interest. Now they get to be on TV and possibly identified.

The left wing media took down the Nixon administration with an unverified unidentified informant who's identity wasn't revealed until he was freaking dead and couldn't verify information. Was that an example of fair and balanced reporting? It didn't matter because it was Nixon . Today it seems that the democrat party (and the crooked media) is outraged by the truth in a video that was kept secret by the democrat party. The hypocrisy is stunning.

Hidden? No one was interested in the sheep like idiots that followed the violent cop beaters into the capital. Who cares? The vast majority of those people remain anonymous out of lack of interest. Now they get to be on TV and possibly identified.

I don't know if the country survives with fruit loops like you roaming around free.

The left wing media took down the Nixon administration with an unverified unidentified informant who's identity wasn't revealed until he was freaking dead and couldn't verify information. Was that an example of fair and balanced reporting? It didn't matter because it was Nixon . Today it seems that the democrat party (and the crooked media) is outraged by the truth in a video that was kept secret by the democrat party. The hypocrisy is stunning.

When the infomercial was done so poorly and so weakly, with literally no evidence presented, we knew there was a whole different reality out there.

Couldn't be further from the truth.
The Jan 6 "Insurrection" narrative is what has failed as most people see right through that gaslight.

That should have been obvious after the Jan 6 hearings amounted to nothing to the general public but ya'll gonna double down on stupidity 'cuz it's what you do.
It's obvious & not very well done but I don't expect better from the side that can't choose a bathroom or define a woman
The very conservative Mitch McConnell disagrees with you. He ruined your day.

smiley_nosmile.gif

I see no surprise in this whatsoever, Mcconnell actively worked to elect democrats in two different senate races and one congressional race, and he was reelected republican minority leader in a laugher, there are not two party's, those who think there are, are under delusion... :wink:

Forum List

Back