GOP and DEM Senators express disgust at Tucker Carlson depiction of J6

That's quite telling, really.......Don't report what happened, report what our guy thinks happened......That's literally what he's saying.
Mitch McConnell is the embodiment of what is wrong with the Republican party.

Wow, I'm really shook up! Mitch's official position is to just always agree with the official view!

Gee, THANKS, MITCH! You dirtball POS! How deep are you into this? What a kick to the conservative republic nutsack you are! You have just taken the official position held by the same likes of:
  • CHINA
  • RUSSIA
  • NORTH KOREA
  • and IRAN.
  • And the World Health Organization and CDC.
  • And the Democrat Party.
Thanks for letting the world know where the RINO GOP now officially stands!

Mitch supports Schumer’s depiction of the day ......Huh, I’m totally shocked.
smiley_nosmile.gif

That's quite telling, really.......Don't report what happened, report what our guy thinks happened......That's literally what he's saying.

Mitch McConnell is the embodiment of what is wrong with the Republican party.

Of course Mitchie Rich sided with Democrats, as he did when he joined Democrats in taking FTX Ponzi Scheme money.

The McCarthy-Carlson history revision attempt seems to be backfiring. It was too obvious and not very well done. I expected better.

Good. Now please tell us just where that revision is and how it differs from the established facts.

There ya go! First sign of total BULLSHIT is their deflecting to the retardation of the poster because they can't really attack any of the FACTS.
You didn't read the comment you just attacked like the rage filled idiot you usually present yourself as. Do you also have a problem with my use of "you are" instead of "you're"?

You didn't read the comment you just attacked like the rage filled idiot you usually present yourself as. Do you also have a problem with my use of "you are" instead of "you're"?

My. my. Angry are we when we get caught a bare naked liar? Can't you just see the lawsuits now against the media, the government, and especially those on the J6 Committee now proven to have been withholding evidence and lying to both the courts, the defendant's lawyers and to the public?

There, there, you go right ahead. You deserve a good cry.

The McCarthy-Carlson history revision attempt seems to be backfiring. It was too obvious and not very well done. I expected better.
I didn’t. There was no “better” possible

That is because you trust your cult.
I don't just trust anyone.
My. my. Angry are we when we get caught a bare naked liar? Can't you just see the lawsuits now against the media, the government, and especially those on the J6 Committee now proven to have been withholding evidence and lying to both the courts, the defendant's lawyers and to the public?

There, there, you go right ahead. You deserve a good cry.
All that just to protect the retard trying to correct my already correct grammar. What a petty little worm you are.

Forum List

Back