GOP candidate Lindsey Graham tries to defend his racist state

GOP candidate Lindsey Graham tries to defend his racist state

So now an entire state is racist based on the actions of one mentally disturbed individual? You libs just keep making up bigger and bigger lies.

For the Op.

Oh and you know everyone in SC is a racist??

Doubt it. Racists are everywhere in this country and abroad and if you don't know that then your just as stupid as I think you are.

Idiot.
Where did your read that I said everyone? Or are you just trying to deflect attention from the fact that there are a lot of Klu Klux Klan in SC?

you called sc a racist state.
SC still flies the confederate flag.

If the op would look at people as humans instead of black and white. Maybe he could find happiness.

Can't happen. They've been brainwashed by the many years of Democrat Race-Baiting indoctrination. They've fallen prey to Communist Organizing. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.'

For the Op.

Doubt it. Racists are everywhere in this country and abroad and if you don't know that then your just as stupid as I think you are.

Idiot.
Where did your read that I said everyone? Or are you just trying to deflect attention from the fact that there are a lot of Klu Klux Klan in SC?

Doesn't prove South Carolina is 'Racist State.'

For the Op.

Idiot.

so, wait, are you understanding now why he thought you called everyone in the state racist?

If the op would look at people as humans instead of black and white. Maybe he could find happiness.

Can't happen. They've been brainwashed by the many years of Democrat Race-Baiting indoctrination. They've fallen prey to Communist Organizing. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.'
I know when I found out about it, before I knew the race if everyone. I said, what a tragedy. Then I found out about the race of everyone. I still think it's a tragedy. The victims were human beings.

For the Op.

Idiot.

so, wait, are you understanding now why he thought you called everyone in the state racist?
What is it about SC flying the confederate flag as supporting racism that you don't comprehend?

For the Op.

Idiot.

At a confederate memorial. I see you're ignorance.

so? What are you gonna do to fix it to help prevent it from happening again?
I'm going to do everything I can to expose the GOP as the party of racists. This next election will be to rid this country of the bigots in power.

Funny, since the Democratic party from the President on down is racist and sexist. They believe and preach that people of color and women simply can't achieve anything on their own and must have their "protection" in order to amount to anything. Tell me what is not racist and sexist about that? Also, which party has all old, white, rich dudes as candidates for President and which party has a female, black, two Hispanics and a gay candidate? You might actually want to ponder before replying........because your spoonfed mind will be blown.

For the Op.

Idiot.

At a confederate memorial. I see you're ignorance.
Trying to honor bigots perpetuates bigotry. Bigots raise their children to be bigots, that's why Roof did it.

I saw a Black guy in L.A. with a Confederate flag tattoo on his shoulder. Must be racist against himself right?

For the Op.

Idiot.

Doesn't prove South Carolina is 'Racist State.'
Gees! You can't get much more moronic than that.

You haven't presented any credible evidence proving South Carolina is a 'Racist State.' You've only presented your warped Race-Baiter delusions. Time for you to stop moochin off Entitlements and get back to work. You clearly have too much time on your hands.

For the Op.

Idiot.

Well your thread line says THE STATE OF SC, THE RACIST STATE OF SC. Seems your talking about everyone in that State.

Your an idiot.

OP said "Bigots raise their children to be Bigots". so it's important to know where they're from so we can get an idea of their mindset.

Where are they from?

Too bad Shooter didn't have to pass a Back Ground check since his Dad gave him the gun.

Is that right OP?

Forum List

Back