🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Congress blocks bill on gun violence research

Republicans block research on gun violence, because knowledge might lead to action

A well funded NRA initiative to block needed research..The GOP is in the pocket of the NRA. How many more mass shootings will it take to convince voters?

So Frank, are your going to laugh if the next school shooting is at your grandchildren's school?

That's disgusting, nobody is laughing... it is you leftist vultures that seem to applaud gleefully when this shit happens as you see opportunities to make sure sane people are denied access to guns.

You people are beyond disgusting.

The GOP does not ever want to talk about a solution to gun violence. It may reduce the checks they receive from the NRA.

COME ON PEOPLE! The next shooting could be in the school with your children or your grandchildren. The GOP and NRA answer is to "DO NOTHING!"
Because Democrats are never supported by the NRA, right?
Dem policies disarming law abiding citizens have killed thousands of people. When will people wake up and place the blame where it belongs: on Democrats?

Republicans block research on gun violence, because knowledge might lead to action

A well funded NRA initiative to block needed research..The GOP is in the pocket of the NRA. How many more mass shootings will it take to convince voters?

So Frank, are your going to laugh if the next school shooting is at your grandchildren's school?

That's disgusting, nobody is laughing... it is you leftist vultures that seem to applaud gleefully when this shit happens as you see opportunities to make sure sane people are denied access to guns.

You people are beyond disgusting.

Oh, but Frank thought the first post in the thread was funny. He must think this whole situation is funny...

Last edited:
What do we need to know about gun violence?

Isn't 30,000 gun deaths all we need to know?

I think we already know it... but thanks Captain Obvious.

The fact is the GOP does not even want to talk about controlling gun violence. They hope any talks about it should just go away.

I'm willing to have sane discussion on the matter... like better access to mental hygiene, better families, etc., etc. But all the left wants is gun control; it doesn't work.... this campus was a gun free zone and guess who the only one who had a gun was? This crazy person.

I'm all for research on the causes of violence...but the CDC is hardly qualified to be doing it. It's kinda like asking your doctor to diagnose your tractor. :lol:

If we cant afford to find and round up a couple million illegals, how are we going to be able to afford to find and round up hundreds of thousands of guns?

I'm all for research on the causes of violence...but the CDC is hardly qualified to be doing it. It's kinda like asking your doctor to diagnose your tractor. :lol:

What we'll end up with is a $20,000,000 bill and a report stating that x number of people were killed by guns.

What do we need to know about gun violence?

Isn't 30,000 gun deaths all we need to know?

It's okay dude. In Chicago 50 people get shot every weekend and nobody on the left says a fucking thing....including Obama.

And btw.....Chicago has among the toughest gun laws in the U.S.

When the left starts taking about the black on black genocidal gun violence seriously, you might have an argument. Right now...it's just more hypocritical bullshit.

actually My doctor is an old country doctor, he really does do his own work on his equipment, he can diagnose and fix a tractor.

actually My doctor is an old country doctor, he really does do his own work on his equipment, he can diagnose and fix a tractor.

That's my kind of doc...does he do house calls? ;)
LOL, he has been out on a day off to work on my equipment.
mechanical equipment, not personal equipment attached to my body.

NAME ONE GUN LAW THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THE UCC SHOOTING!
<CRICKETS>

(...drops the mike and walks off the stage...)

Forum List

Back