🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Congress blocks bill on gun violence research

Somebody needs to tell Obama that the bloom is off the rose.

Nobody takes his ass seriously anymore.

At first I was skeptical of this article, but once I realized it came from such a balanced source as the Daily KOS, I had nothing but the greatest respect for their opinion. LOL.
The Daily Koos is highly reliable. ..

The GOP is blocking the Bill.....FACT! Now run along and play in the street.
The research money would be a huge waste of money. FACT!

So the GOP ignores the issue and continues to cash the NRA checks....FACT!

At first I was skeptical of this article, but once I realized it came from such a balanced source as the Daily KOS, I had nothing but the greatest respect for their opinion. LOL.

Like the politicized Benghazi hearing!......FACT!

hope that the repubs keep blocking the Bill if your judgement is accurate JimH.

hope that the repubs keep blocking the Bill if your judgement is accurate JimH.

Makes you proud that the GOP stands behind gun violence, huh?

I guess the voters will have to convince them to listen....

looks like they are standing for 'Gun Rights' and the 2nd Amendment JimH .

So the GOP ignores the issue and continues to cash the NRA checks....FACT!
Ignoring the issues is what the left does. It would be racist to actually show who was guilty of the majority of gun crimes in this country. There is no way that any "research" data would be allowed to show the truth.

LIBS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE DYING- EXCEPT CRIMINALS. The million innocent babies a year and you don't hear peep.

Probably because the costs aren't worth the result. Hundreds of studies have already discovered what this stupid assed bill wants to rediscover.
To top it off, all one need do is access FBI crime statistics to find out the same BS that this bill wants to spend millions on.

This is simply an attempt to trick everyone into feeling they are actually trying to discover something new.....when all they'll discover is what they already know.

Go pay for your own freaking RESEARCH. THERE is nothing more to research unless you get that party of yours to go out and LOCK UP every Gang member and Mental nut job in the country

you Democrat losers who don't mind the fact YOUR PARTY plays these games with YOUR LIVES. THE rest of us is SICK of it and you

Who's going to pay for this Stephanie? The US already has the highest rate of incarceration in the First World?

People aren't in mental hospitals who should be because no one will pay for their treatment. Insurance companies? The government? Families can no longer afford the thousands of dollars for in-patient treatment unless they're multi-millionaires.

Where do you think the money will come from?

LIBS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE DYING- EXCEPT CRIMINALS. The million innocent babies a year and you don't hear peep.

No one is killing babies. Women are ending pregnancies they cannot afford. Right wingers only care about babies in utero. Once they become living breathing children, the parents are on their own.

When you start talking about programs to aid families, like maternity and family leave, subsidized day care, after school programs and quality education in poor districts, you can talk about abortion rates. Oh wait - countries that have these things already have lower abortion rates. Think there's a connection?

Oh I forgot to mention, the last President I voted for was Obama (and I still kick myself for doing so, but McLame would have been worse). Any other goofy stereotypes you'd like to vomit in place of facts and reason there, toots?

Bottom line, the CDC is not the agency to be doing research into the root causes of gun violence. As I mentioned earlier, it's like calling a doctor to find out what is wrong with your tractor. Quit letting your partisan blinders keep you from using what little common sense you might have.

Ninety percent (90%) of Americans want Universal Background Checks - so why can't we get that done?

Have we determined that said checks would have prevented this from happening?

Well, sparky, laws and regulations that govern vehicle use don't prevent all violations - but they sure as hell greatly reduce them.

Figures, you don't have an answer, you just want to be a fascist thug twat.

Are you suggesting that laws and regulations don't make our lives better and safer?

No, I'm saying the ones you always propose will do nothing to stop attacks such as this, but are simply methods of making it harder for law abiding people to get and carry firearms.

Forum List

Back