🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Congress blocks bill on gun violence research

they pitched a howl over people asking money be taken from PP after ALL THOSE VIDEOS.

they can take their phony act about the "CHILDREN" and stick it. how dare you

pfeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Republicans block research on gun violence, because knowledge might lead to action

A well funded NRA initiative to block needed research..The GOP is in the pocket of the NRA. How many more mass shootings will it take to convince voters?

So Frank, are your going to laugh if the next school shooting is at your grandchildren's school?

That's disgusting, nobody is laughing... it is you leftist vultures that seem to applaud gleefully when this shit happens as you see opportunities to make sure sane people are denied access to guns.

You people are beyond disgusting.

Oh, but Frank thought the first post in the thread was funny. He must think this whole situation is funny...

watching you people wring your hands over it, darn skippy it's funny.

Maybe the next victims will be your kids at school.....how would that feel skippy?
And they will be, as long as my kids' school is posted as a "gun free zone." We need to get rid of gun free zones.

Republicans block research on gun violence, because knowledge might lead to action

A well funded NRA initiative to block needed research..The GOP is in the pocket of the NRA. How many more mass shootings will it take to convince voters?

Yes, I've seen it reported on several news stations. President Obama also mentioned it in his address yesterday about the massacre in Oregon. NaziCons hate factual information that doesn't support their agenda.

Oh I forgot to mention, the last President I voted for was Obama (and I still kick myself for doing so, but McLame would have been worse). Any other goofy stereotypes you'd like to vomit in place of facts and reason there, toots?

Bottom line, the CDC is not the agency to be doing research into the root causes of gun violence. As I mentioned earlier, it's like calling a doctor to find out what is wrong with your tractor. Quit letting your partisan blinders keep you from using what little common sense you might have.

Ninety percent (90%) of Americans want Universal Background Checks - so why can't we get that done?
Oregon has universal background checks.
And the guy had many guns and passed background checks on every single one of them.
Remind me how universal background checks would have stopped this.

Oh I forgot to mention, the last President I voted for was Obama (and I still kick myself for doing so, but McLame would have been worse). Any other goofy stereotypes you'd like to vomit in place of facts and reason there, toots?

Bottom line, the CDC is not the agency to be doing research into the root causes of gun violence. As I mentioned earlier, it's like calling a doctor to find out what is wrong with your tractor. Quit letting your partisan blinders keep you from using what little common sense you might have.

Ninety percent (90%) of Americans want Universal Background Checks - so why can't we get that done?

Have we determined that said checks would have prevented this from happening?

Well, sparky, laws and regulations that govern vehicle use don't prevent all violations - but they sure as hell greatly reduce them.

Figures, you don't have an answer, you just want to be a fascist thug twat.

Are you suggesting that laws and regulations don't make our lives better and safer?
For the most part, no.

States wh good gun laws are sabataged by the free willy laws in gun nut states .

Guns are not born illegal . They just end up being illegal . That's where gun control should focus .
If that were true the states with lax gun laws would show higher rates of gun violence. They dont.
Another failed meme exposed.

Yes, I've seen it reported on several news stations. President Obama also mentioned it in his address yesterday about the massacre in Oregon. NaziCons hate factual information that doesn't support their agenda.

And the guy had many guns and passed background checks on every single one of them.

Yes, they were purchased legally, but he did purchase all of them.

Thanks. And Oregon has a universal background check law.
Now remind me what law would have prevented him from doing any of that?
None. There is no gun control law proposed that would have prevented it. So the agitation for more laws is not rational. People pushing for mroe laws are not rational. They are motivated not to help people but to stick it to gun owners and conservatives. In which case go fuck yourself.

States wh good gun laws are sabataged by the free willy laws in gun nut states .

Guns are not born illegal . They just end up being illegal . That's where gun control should focus .
If that were true the states with lax gun laws would show higher rates of gun violence. They dont.

That's not true . The gun nut states do have higher gun violence rates .

Pick a stat. Name the criteria and I'll prove it . For example "gun homicides per 100k people "

None. There is no gun control law proposed that would have prevented it. So the agitation for more laws is not rational. People pushing for mroe laws are not rational. They are motivated not to help people but to stick it to gun owners and conservatives. In which case go fuck yourself.

We don't know the details on this Oregon guy to know what laws would've done .

Pick a stat. Name the criteria and I'll prove it . For example "gun homicides per 100k people "
All of those stats lump suicide in with "all gun deaths." Therefore they are invalid.
Is Chicago safer than Dallas? No.

Animals like that shooter could care less about laws.

Of course we do. We know he bought most of his guns legally with a background check. Ergo the BGC was ineffective, as they always are.

Animals like that shooter could care less about laws.
if only they would start designating schools as no murder zones. none of this would ever happen

All of those stats lump suicide in with "all gun deaths." Therefore they are invalid.

Yep, and the suicide rates in those states is 70 percent of the total gun deaths.

Yep, and the suicide rates in those states is 70 percent of the total gun deaths.
I can see why they need so many refugees.........to replace all of the liberals that commit suicide....are aborted.....shoot each other....or that die in these mass-shootings.

Last edited:
151002-your-republican-congress-in-action.jpg

Forum List

Back