GOP Congress Job Approval Slides to Embarrassing 9%

Watch the approval of the Senate go up while the House continues its downward spiral. The Senate actually worked together drafting legislation to reach a bipartisan deal...the House, not so much.

Do you have a poll showing both Houses of Congress' approval rating or are you just making it up?

I was just spitballing, but Rasmussen breaks it out apparently.

Rasmussen: low approval ratings for Congress, Senate

Of course, they are one of the polling sites that wasn't very accurate during the Presidential cycle, weren't they?

I see the lefties are still spinning the truth...

Can't they ever be honest?

I think drivebymedia is trying to be honest but he/she isn't that smart and has trouble with simple civics.

Drivebymedia has had issues like this in earlier threads on basic Constitutional law, how the court system works, executive powers and now who makes up Congress. I'm sure he/she will one day learn the simple basics.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

The GOP Congress job approval is like a swarm of flies on the Republican party.

No hiding from the scourge ....

The GOP war with the tea party is taking it's toll.

:)

Maybe the Righties like this one better:

Approval of Democrats in Congress 29% ... Congress: Democrats
Approval of Republicans in Congress 19% ... Congress: Republicans

Together they are 9%?

A bad joke on America, really ....

The Righties would say "only 10 points?"

lol

Of course it's because they aren't Conservative enough you realize... :lol:

Actually that's completely true. The base hard core number for both liberal and conservative are both roughly 30%. The rest at least consider themselves to be moderate or support neither, like libertarians and anarchists. I'm not discussing here what they should think, just observing what the numbers say.

Democrats - 29% approval - mirrors the 30% of people in the country who consider themselves "liberal" and support the cause no matter what. It's hard to see anyone else like the Democrats in congress. They are at their default number, appealing to their base and no one else.

Republicans - 19% - to get that low, there are a lot of conservatives who are not satisfied with them and are saying so. That's clearly supported by the number of Republicans criticizing the party for not being very conservative. Now I wish they all reflected fiscal dissatisfaction, but it's split between that and socon dissatisfaction.

I don't elect these people to be in popularity contestant..

as long as they are stopping Obama and his comrades in arms from doing more damage to us and our country they 100% in my book

And despite that Approval Rating (which has been low for ages), the GOP manages to get elected a majority of the Reps.

And despite that Approval Rating (which has been low for ages), the GOP manages to get elected a majority of the Reps.

Obviously polls that ask "what do you think of congress" and "what do you think of your congressman" yield different results.

another thread by the troll where he has a orgasm over it...how can he type his computers keys must be stuck together by now?

dear gawd make it stop

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yup..ain't gerrymandering grand?

Gerrymandering = Paul Ryan lost the National Vote, his State vote, and his hometown vote - and won his newly gerrymandered House district vote.

Cool, eh?

Not to worry, even when Ryan loses his House seat, Republicans will let him Chair the House Ways and Means Committee.

Such a talent should not be wasted on a popular vote

Why isn't there complaining when Democrats do it? Are you saying only Republicans are guilty of gerrymandering? I know that California, Oregon, Washington all use gerrymandering. How else could one explain Waters, Pelosi or Waxman getting elected over and over again.

The point is, it works both ways.

Gerrymandering = Paul Ryan lost the National Vote, his State vote, and his hometown vote - and won his newly gerrymandered House district vote.

Cool, eh?

Care to try and give another civics lesson?

No, this one is cool enough!

LOL!

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

The GOP Congress job approval is like a swarm of lies on the Republican party.

No hiding from the scourge ....

The GOP war with the tea party is taking it's toll.

Maybe the Righties like this one better:

Approval of Democrats in Congress 29% ... Congress: Democrats
Approval of Republicans in Congress 19% ... Congress: Republicans

Together they are 9%?

A bad joke on America, really ....

Hey genius the dems control the senate. Besides Congress have rarely had good ratings.

Forum List

Back