GOP Congress Job Approval Slides to Embarrassing 9%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

The GOP Congress job approval is like a swarm of flies on the Republican party.

No hiding from the scourge ....

The GOP war with the tea party is taking it's toll.

:)

Maybe the Righties like this one better:

Approval of Democrats in Congress 29% ... Congress: Democrats
Approval of Republicans in Congress 19% ... Congress: Republicans

Together they are 9%?

A bad joke on America, really ....

Hey genius the dems control the senate. Besides Congress have rarely had good ratings.

If Republicans could only gerrymander the Nation, every State, every Senate district, and every Home town - they might get back in power.

Until then .....

Last edited:

The GOP Congress job approval is like a swarm of lies on the Republican party.

Together they are 9%?

Hey genius the dems control the senate. Besides Congress have rarely had good ratings.

If Republicans could only gerrymander the Nation, every State, every Senate district, and every Home town - they might get back in power.

Until then .....

The dems can gerrymander to and have in states like Illinois so cut the crap.

Together they are 9%?

He included the breakdown by party - you do realize that don't you?

Actually, the poll shows how extremely incompetent and out of touch BOTH parties are with the American voter. Nothing gets done, no willingness to compromise and it's party over country and these clowns don't care! Both parties together have made it almost impossible to be challenged by third parties.
Republican and Democrat voters should be ashamed of themselves. They swallow the Kool-Aid repeatedly and goose-step to the voting booth to keep on electing the most worthless Congress in American history.

yep.... its the old if you vote 3rd party you are wasting your vote shit.....so these people feel its better to vote for the lessor of 2 evils bullshit......and nothing changes,and they will bitch about the same shit over the next few years and how fucked Congress is....thats called NOT wasting your vote.....:eusa_eh:.......i call it afraid to cut the cord to your pathetic party.....

Actually, the poll shows how extremely incompetent and out of touch BOTH parties are with the American voter. Nothing gets done, no willingness to compromise and it's party over country and these clowns don't care! Both parties together have made it almost impossible to be challenged by third parties.
Republican and Democrat voters should be ashamed of themselves. They swallow the Kool-Aid repeatedly and goose-step to the voting booth to keep on electing the most worthless Congress in American history.

yep.... its the old if you vote 3rd party you are wasting your vote shit.....so these people feel its better to vote for the lessor of 2 evils bullshit......and nothing changes,and they will bitch about the same shit over the next few years and how fucked Congress is....thats called NOT wasting your vote.....:eusa_eh:.......i call it afraid to cut the cord to your pathetic party.....

Democrats have called for bi-partisan agreements by compromise.

Republicans have called for obstructing Obama by making compromise a dirty word.

:(

Together they are 9%?

The Righties would say "only 10 points?"

lol

and you get a fucking hard on because the Democrats are 10 points higher but yet are still fucking horrible.....people like you are just like the people in Congress......PART OF THE PROBLEM.....

This thread isn't worthy of a response, except to say that it is not worthy of a response...

USMB should have a Partisan Blather sub-forum.....

:eusa_eh:

...of course, 95% of all threads would appear there.

Together they are 9%?

lol

and you get a fucking hard on because the Democrats are 10 points higher but yet are still fucking horrible.....people like you are just like the people in Congress......PART OF THE PROBLEM.....

Hopefully people like you and George Bush are no longer allowed to solve the problem

I don't elect these people to be in popularity contestant..

as long as they are stopping Obama and his comrades in arms from doing more damage to us and our country they 100% in my book

yea but you know what Steph?.....if this is the attitude both sides have when the other side is in control.....why even have a Congress?.....nothing will get done and this Country just fades away into wrecked ball of shit.....these guys were elected to get things done ....not oppose each other because i cant work with someone so screw it....nothing will get done....in the meantime they are living pretty good....on our taxes....

lol

Hopefully people like you and George Bush are no longer allowed to solve the problem

yea we will leave it to fucking used dildos like you and your just as useless friends in congress....like i said asswipe....people like you are part of the problem....

Democrats have called for bi-partisan agreements by compromise.

Republicans have called for obstructing Obama by making compromise a dirty word.

:(

sure they have.....that's why nothing has changed over the last 10 years things are just getting worse....i live in California craphead.....tell me how Democrats are any better at governing than Republicans......

Together they are 9%?

Republicans, just like their policies, drag everyone to the bottom. What else do they have? Twinkle down? Let him die? Feed the poor and they will breed? Bring in immigrants with degrees and cut education here? None of their long time policies are any good.

Did all the Democrats in Congress take their ball and go home without telling anybody? (if so *HURRAY* and next time take the Republicans with ya!) Wouldn't be surprising given the recent history of Democratic Legislators in certain States like er.. Wisconsin. I'm pretty sure though all the Representatives and Senators in Washington with a D behind their name are still screwing over the citizenry as usual and thus get to share in the public displeasure with Congress and its childish antics.

So congressional democrats are sort of the lesser of two evils, huh?
Now there's a campaign slogan.

I approve of John Boehner's statement on too many laws being passed such that nobody knows when they're breaking a law!!! He's soooooooooooooo right! :woohoo:

Get rid of those surplus and frivolous laws nobody wants, needs, or can afford without spending trillions and trillions more dollars.

You Go, John Boehner!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Together they are 9%?

Hey moron, what is your intelligence level? 9% of normal? "Congress" is the House and the Senate.

Dumbass.

It appears to me that everyone has a very dim view of everyone else's representative.

They keep re-electing their own.

Together they are 9%?

Republicans, just like their policies, drag everyone to the bottom. What else do they have? Twinkle down? Let him die? Feed the poor and they will breed? Bring in immigrants with degrees and cut education here? None of their long time policies are any good.
kinda like the more Liberal Democrats here in California who have dragged this State down with their wonderful LONG TERM policies......meaning people like you Dean.....Ooops!.......

It appears to me that everyone has a very dim view of everyone else's representative.

They keep re-electing their own.

not me.....i have never voted for Sanchez or the asses that the Republicans throw up against her....ill vote the fucking garbage man first....

Forum List

Back