GOP congressman apologises for claiming he was a trained economist – after taking one class in which he got a C

yea if you are a democrat you would think that...they both lie and even now are mostly full of shit....
Awww.
I KNOW that.
Look these up, tell me I'm wrong.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of, 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal
convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.

Not even including the orange grifter.
The republican corruption numbers will likely double.

GOP congressman claimed he was an economist when he took one class and got a C

Yet another GOP liar. The GOP needs to look at its recruitment systems.
Over here we have this tool called Google. It gives you loads of info and enables you to check out when people are lying to you.

Still, nobody died and no puppies were stolen.

Joe: " I graduated at the top of my class"
"I was apponited to the Naval Academy"
"I have 3 degrees"
" I was arrested when I tried to see Mandela"

I can go on and on so just spare us your fake outrage and just shut up.

Damn hypocrites.

While a big lie, I'm pretty sure he never repeated it literally hundreds of times.
And the fact remains that well over 90% COULD keep their doctor after the ACA was enacted.

I know NO ONE who had to give up their doctor.

Not much of a lie

Politicians of both parties and in all countries have been known to fib from time to time.

This inconsequential white lie is a lot less egregious that telling someone "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

The difference being that you really could keep your doctor, unless your doctor refused to accept ACA insurance. Obama wasn't lying.

Republicans haven't been "fibbing". These aren't "little white lies" that are harmless. These are great big whoppers that get people killed.

Trump told Americans that covid was "no big deal". He had it handled and Americans shouldn't worry. 1.1 million people have died because Trump did NOTHING to prepare the nation for what was about to happen.

The lie of the "stolen election" resulted in an insurrection and people died.

Joe: " I graduated at the top of my class"
"I was apponited to the Naval Academy"
"I have 3 degrees"
" I was arrested when I tried to see Mandela"

I can go on and on so just spare us your fake outrage and just shut up.

Damn hypocrites.

Do you have links to this bullshit or are you just going with what the lying right wing media told you? And even if true, did any of these statements get anyone killed?????

Over here we have this tool called Google. It gives you loads of info and enables you to check out when people are lying to you.

ALL economists are like meteorologists. They can tell us exactly why something happened after it already happened. Not so much in predicting the future. "Trained" economists disagree with each other all the time, making them all fairly worthless.

And the fact remains that well over 90% COULD keep their doctor after the ACA was enacted.

I know NO ONE who had to give up their doctor.

Not much of a lie

Well you know no one so that settles it.

President Barack Obama issued the apology in an interview with NBC News that aired Thursday evening. He also said his administration was working on a fix for the problem.

Obama Apologizes For His ‘You Can Keep It’ Promise

Do you have links to this bullshit or are you just going with what the lying right wing media told you? And even if true, did any of these statements get anyone killed?????

Piss off Incel. It's all true, you seem to be extremely ill informed. There are You Tubes of all of it. Anyone dying? That's not what this bout, go read the OP.

They ARE true. Perhaps you should know what you're talking about before you shoot your mouth off:

Let’s face it every politician in the world lies. It is the way they get elected and stay in power. While it is very nice to take sides and yell that this person on the right or the left lied, see see that side is dishonest it only shows someones complete ignorance of what the other side does as well

Awww.
I KNOW that.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of, 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal

Republicans need to do the exact political destroying of the other party that Progs do. Gotta say that any accusation could be counter accused of hate.

Well you know no one so that settles it.

President Barack Obama issued the apology in an interview with NBC News that aired Thursday evening. He also said his administration was working on a fix for the problem.

Obama Apologizes For His ‘You Can Keep It’ Promise
Many lost their insurance due to normal attrition. Employer decisions and job loss.

Obama owned up to it anyway because that’s who he is

Awww.
I KNOW that.

you are not wrong, but being accused of criminal doings is somewhat different than telling lies....biden and his group do a lot of lying...that mayorkas guy does it with the border....doesnt mean they are going to jail....it means they lie to us just about every time they have something to say....

No one is going to pretend democrats never lie, but they don’t hold a candle to the GOP. They are shameless, often childish, liars. But what can you do? Their cult base believes everything any republican in office says. That’s how they elected.

No one is going to pretend democrats never lie, but they don’t hold a candle to the GOP. They are shameless, often childish, liars. But what can you do? Their cult base believes everything any republican in office says. That’s how they elected.
Not only do the Republicans fall for these outrageous lies… when corrected ( as in the case of Fox and the Big Lie) they continue to believe the lie anyway

Heh heh. Trained economist.

That's what's wrong with the country. That's why you don't have any purchasing power here. Too many ''trained econonomists...''

it is so easily avoidable though.. Im sure they would rather talk about policy than why their candidates are liars.

Many lost their insurance due to normal attrition. Employer decisions and job loss.

Obama owned up to it anyway because that’s who he is

Was owning up to this lie and apologizing over and above what Trump is capable of doing? Absolutely but he should have never told it and the many others to start with.

Forum List

Back