GOP congressman apologises for claiming he was a trained economist – after taking one class in which he got a C

Was owning up to this lie and apologizing over and above what Trump is capable of doing? Absolutely but he should have never told it and the many others to start with.
You seem incensed about this? Did you lose your insurance?

Heh heh. Trained economist.

That's what's wrong with the country. That's why you don't have any purchasing power here. Too many ''trained econonomists...''
That’s like saying the problem with medical care is too many trained doctors

I mean, gosh. We have States like California threatening to revoke licenses if doctors don't just go along with the government's authoritarian political narrative.

Republicans need to do the exact political destroying of the other party that Progs do. Gotta say that any accusation could be counter accused of hate.
NORMAL people usually HATE criminals and criminal behaviour.
Republicans embrace them.

You seem incensed about this? Did you lose your insurance?

It's not about me. Sadly "me" is all so many people care about. I want UHC. I have insurance. I want all to have the same.

In a country like this, no one should be without affordable access to health care.

I discount the thinking "I have mine".

Biden said he graduated at the top of his class. He graduated at the bottom.

It's not about me. Sadly "me" is all so many people care about. I want UHC. I have insurance. I want all to have the same.

In a country like this, no one should be without affordable access to health care.

I discount the thinking "I have mine".
Millions more had insurance after the ACA was enacted and you attack it like it made things worse.

Why?

Millions more had insurance after the ACA was enacted and you attack it like it made things worse.

Why?

I was happy some were able to access coverage. Problem is they still can not afford co-pays and deductibles.

GOP congressman claimed he was an economist when he took one class and got a C

Yet another GOP liar. The GOP needs to look at its recruitment systems.
Over here we have this tool called Google. It gives you loads of info and enables you to check out when people are lying to you.

Still, nobody died and no puppies were stolen.
Hey Timmy’s Taint, Google “Joe Biden I graduated at the top of my class” and see what you get, Simp.

Also try “ Joe Biden I have three degrees”.

Fun stuff.

Awww.
I KNOW that.
Look these up, tell me I'm wrong.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of, 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal
convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.

Not even including the orange grifter.
The republican corruption numbers will likely double.
Facts!

Forum List

Back