GOP Congressman says pregnancies from rape are rare

So i guess is the drug dealer down the street kills a snitch, it doesn't matter to me either?

Guess what, as a member of society we have a moral obligation to protect the lives of our fellow citizens. We have a responsibility to care for one another.

You guess wrong.

A woman has a right to privacy, the right to determine to have a child or not; there is no ‘right’ to murder.

And, no, abortion is not ‘murder.’ Anyone who believes so is confusing civil with criminal law.

Last, ‘moral obligation’ is subjective, if one believes abortion to be ‘morally wrong’ then that means he doesn’t engage in the practice. It does not mean he has the right to attempt to use the authority of the state to impose his subject morals on society as a whole.

You dont have a right to privacy when it comes to your conduct to another person. If you kill your offspring, that's not a private matter.

The blood of alot of innocent children will be on your hands if you don't stop justifying their death for convenience.

lol...your opinion to what my wife and I do with our private lives is irrelevant.

You are so worried about Obama coming after you and your private life, yet you are willing to stick your nose in our peoples lives if the reason is convenient enough for you.

You are a fraud.

Well no its not debatable at all. They can if they choose to. Nobody is forcing you to have an abortion, and thats not going to change. Outside of federal tax dollars paying for abortions you have no say in the matter. Go find something else to do.

No. Im going to continue to stand up for the rights of the unborn. They have just as much right to live as anyone else. I will not have their blood on my hands just because you don't want me to say anything.

they arent on your hands drama queen.

Yes. yes they should.

They have 20 weeks prior to make that decision. And it's debateable whether they should be allowed to kill their offspring just because they didn't have a choice in getting pregnant. The child didn't do anything wrong. He/she just had a piece of trash father. And unfortunately, that's nothing new in our society.

Or is giving a woman 20 weeks to kill their child somehow not long enough to make a decision?

It's none of your fucking business. That's what it is. If a woman doesn't want the child of a monster growing inside of her, that's between her and nobody else.

oh shut up, she has up to 20 weeks to kill the baby...and the monster isn't just the rapist, it is you people who care so little about lives of unborn children in this country

50 million down the drain since abortion became legal...something to be REAL PROUD of..
but all we get from you monsters is what someone says about rape..

tissue?

So i guess is the drug dealer down the street kills a snitch, it doesn't matter to me either?

Guess what, as a member of society we have a moral obligation to protect the lives of our fellow citizens. We have a responsibility to care for one another.

You guess wrong.

A woman has a right to privacy, the right to determine to have a child or not; there is no ‘right’ to murder.

And, no, abortion is not ‘murder.’ Anyone who believes so is confusing civil with criminal law.

Last, ‘moral obligation’ is subjective, if one believes abortion to be ‘morally wrong’ then that means he doesn’t engage in the practice. It does not mean he has the right to attempt to use the authority of the state to impose his subject morals on society as a whole.

You dont have a right to privacy when it comes to your conduct to another person. If you kill your offspring, that's not a private matter.

The blood of alot of innocent children will be on your hands if you don't stop justifying their death for convenience.

tough shit, it is a private matter. Outside of changing the law and make it illegal, it will always be a private matter.

You people just can't help yourselves and mind your own business.

Why dont you go whine about the government stalking you while you want to stalk women who are pregnant via the government.

You people are a joke.

You guess wrong.

lol...your opinion to what my wife and I do with our private lives is irrelevant.

You are so worried about Obama coming after you and your private life, yet you are willing to stick your nose in our peoples lives if the reason is convenient enough for you.

You are a fraud.

"... your opinion to what my wife and I do with our private lives is irrelevant".
You're right. That's the IRS' job!

You guess wrong.

Again, you’re confusing civil and criminal law.

Privacy rights concerns civil law, where in the context of substantive due process the state is prohibited from dictating to citizens conduct of a personal nature, such as whether to have a child or not.

Murder concerns criminal law, and is irrelevant to 4th Amendment privacy rights jurisprudence.

Your belief that an embryo/fetus is a ‘child’ is subjective and personal, it means you shouldn’t have an abortion.

But subjective, personal belief is not justification for violating a citizen’s civil liberties, nor does it authorize the state to interfere in personal matters.

Yes. yes they should.

They have 20 weeks prior to make that decision. And it's debateable whether they should be allowed to kill their offspring just because they didn't have a choice in getting pregnant. The child didn't do anything wrong. He/she just had a piece of trash father. And unfortunately, that's nothing new in our society.

Or is giving a woman 20 weeks to kill their child somehow not long enough to make a decision?

It's none of your fucking business. That's what it is. If a woman doesn't want the child of a monster growing inside of her, that's between her and nobody else.

oh shut up, she has up to 20 weeks to kill the baby...and the monster isn't just the rapist, it is you people who care so little about lives of unborn children in this country

50 million down the drain since abortion became legal...something to be REAL PROUD of..

Those figures would be the same whether abortion was legal or not.

Your desire to ‘ban’ abortion, in addition to being un-Constitutional, addresses only the symptom, not the problem.

Your desire to ‘ban’ abortion, in addition to being un-Constitutional, addresses only the symptom, not the problem.

you don't know my desires so don't act like you do..I don't care if people like you abort all your offspring..have at it

Last edited:

you don't know my desires so don't act like you do..I don't care if people like you abort all your offspring..have at it

So, when you said, "50 million down the drain since abortion became legal...something to be REAL PROUD of", that was a pro-abortion statement? And now it appears that you ARE pro-choice. I know that you're generally confused on most matters, but why don't you make up your mind?

You guess wrong.

tough shit, it is a private matter. Outside of changing the law and make it illegal, it will always be a private matter.

You people just can't help yourselves and mind your own business.

Why dont you go whine about the government stalking you while you want to stalk women who are pregnant via the government.

You people are a joke.

Except that is utterly false. The woman does not have the right to kill the child at any point or any time during the pregnancy. One of the charges of the state is protecting those that cannot defend themselves (not to mention the clear need for children in any society) and under that light they have the right to put certain restriction on abortions including limitation on gestational time periods that abortion is legal.

Forum List

Back