GOP Debate Audience Boos U.S. Soldier in Iraq

NoNuker,

I am not a psychiatrist, psychologist, or a therapist.

I deal primarily with the liberal psychos (there are no other kind), and Islamofascist freaks.

Queers, when they annoy me.

My wife is a psychiatrist, but she doesn't specialize in queers unless it's by chance.

My quote was taken from the Steely Dan song. Why are you portraying yourself as a bodisattva?

Couldn't care less where your inane comment came from.

As to my choice of Bodhisattva, it's none of your fucking business.

I could just as easily call myself the Son of God, it would mean as much.

And you are far from enlightenment. Do you even know what bodisattva means?

Of course I do.

Apparently, your knowledge is flimsy at best since you can't even spell that name correctly.

I know it from practicing Buddhism in my youth. You are a fraud.

What a surprise that YOU would be another of the type who feels the need to 'play' at sprititual traditions you don't really understand to fill the void left by a rejection of your own religious heritage. Fits the profile well.

Of course I do.

Apparently, your knowledge is flimsy at best since you can't even spell that name correctly.

What a surprise that YOU would be another of the type who feels the need to 'play' at sprititual traditions you don't really understand to fill the void left by a rejection of your own religious heritage. Fits the profile well.

I enlightened myself with teachings of different philosophies, and I am much closer to enlightenment than you will ever be.
'I studied many of the different religions and philosophies of the world, but cheerfulness still broke through'. Leonard Cohen.

Are you really trying to claim that the men that wrote the bible knew that MAN was going to poison water to the extent that fish would contain mercury in the future? Don't bogart that joint, my friend...

You may call it coincidence, however some of the views expressed in the Bible can be found to be beneficial to those of today. Had you never eaten shell fish, mercury wouldn't become an issue that would concern you now would it? Any less that someone who follows a vegetarian diet based upon THEIR "beliefs", that later is found to benefit THEIR health. You are after all, not afraid to express your personal views and "beliefs" based upon your own life experiences . . . . did THEY stem from a few puffs of a joint? Don't be too quick to judge what you don't understand.

Shellfish has less mercury than other fish so your entire premise is ludicrous.

Shellfish isn't the only restriction in Leviticus. Clothing of mixed cloth? Not allowed. "Contact" with woman who is on her period? Not allowed. Cutting hair? Not allowed. Know what IS allowed in Leviticus? Owning slaves.

I win, I win!! I finally win!! I haven't cut my hair in three years. BOOYAH!:clap2:

I enlightened myself with teachings of different philosophies, and I am much closer to enlightenment than you will ever be.

LOL! Everything that fits on a cereal box, I'm sure!

:rolleyes: typical

You may call it coincidence, however some of the views expressed in the Bible can be found to be beneficial to those of today. Had you never eaten shell fish, mercury wouldn't become an issue that would concern you now would it? Any less that someone who follows a vegetarian diet based upon THEIR "beliefs", that later is found to benefit THEIR health. You are after all, not afraid to express your personal views and "beliefs" based upon your own life experiences . . . . did THEY stem from a few puffs of a joint? Don't be too quick to judge what you don't understand.

Shellfish has less mercury than other fish so your entire premise is ludicrous.

Shellfish isn't the only restriction in Leviticus. Clothing of mixed cloth? Not allowed. "Contact" with woman who is on her period? Not allowed. Cutting hair? Not allowed. Know what IS allowed in Leviticus? Owning slaves.

I win, I win!! I finally win!! I haven't cut my hair in three years. BOOYAH!:clap2:

Your legs and pits don't count, miss.

And you are far from enlightenment. Do you even know what bodisattva means?

Of course I do.

Who gives a fuck what you practiced when you were more stupid than you are now.

I am a "fraud" because I am not Bodhisattva ???

Did your handlers put you into a straitjacket for typing this nonsense ?

'I studied many of the different religions and philosophies of the world, but cheerfulness still broke through'. Leonard Cohen.

My envy of your accomplishments is truly boundless.

Will you please flush yourself down the nearest toilet bowl because I don't think I can stand your babbling any further.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Of course I do.

Who gives a fuck what you practiced when you were more stupid than you are now.

I am a "fraud" because I am not Bodhisattva ???

Did your handlers put you into a straitjacket for typing this nonsense ?

And you are insulting me because I caught you up in your bullshit. It is not like we are talking, whoever wants to can read it in black and white.

LOL! Everything that fits on a cereal box, I'm sure!

:rolleyes: typical

Which means absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back