GOP Debate Audience Boos U.S. Soldier in Iraq

On September 13, a GOP debate audience cheered loudly at the idea of letting sick patients die.

At the Thursday night debate, they topped their own sick selves, booing an American soldier serving his country in Iraq.

Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.
Barry Goldwater

Hard Right wack Christians have every right to sound off how they feel about gays in the military. Most of these wacks will die off in the next twenty years, their kids already repudiate most of what their wack parents believe, so this is just a hiccup in American culture.

On September 13, a GOP debate audience cheered loudly at the idea of letting sick patients die.

At the Thursday night debate, they topped their own sick selves, booing an American soldier serving his country in Iraq.

Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.
Barry Goldwater

Hard Right wack Christians have every right to sound off how they feel about gays in the military. Most of these wacks will die off in the next twenty years, their kids already repudiate most of what their wack parents believe, so this is just a hiccup in American culture.

You wish. These people are having children at nearly twice the rate liberals are.

And Muslims are having even more chaldren than the social conservatives are, and they are even less fond of homosexuals.

Barry Goldwater

You wish. These people are having children at nearly twice the rate liberals are.

And Muslims are having even more chaldren than the social conservatives are, and they are even less fond of homosexuals.

One of the distinguishing traits amongst the queers is that they not only distort the truth and outright lie significantly more than the normals ...... they're also delusional in their agenda.

One of the distinguishing traits amongst the queers is that they not only distort the truth and outright lie significantly more than the normals ...... they're also delusional in their agenda.

A voice from the closet.

A voice from the closet.

One must wonder.

A voice from the closet.

One must wonder.

Siding with faggot NoNuker's opinion, given his record as a total whackjob and a queer to boot ....... is most definitely an unwise decision.

However, Crapotonic, you being a Liberal nutter, that makes your decision almost predictable.

A voice from the closet.

It has long struck me as strange that homophiles often engage in ad hominem attacks on their critics by asserting that the critic is secretly one of them.

I thought that they claim there is nothing wrong with that.

:confused:

Barry Goldwater

These children are and will repudiate their parents' nonsense: go study the polls and assessments of age of the polled and their opinions on this issue.

I am absolutely correct about this.

By your definition above, bodhisattva, you must be a homosexual, for you distort and outrightly lie and are delusional.

A voice from the closet.

It has long struck me as strange that homophiles often engage in ad hominem attacks on their critics by asserting that the critic is secretly one of them.

I thought that they claim there is nothing wrong with that.

:confused:

JimBowie is now engaged in behavior associated with bodhisattva: fear mongering, delusional rant, and out right lying.

By your definition above, bodhisattva, you must be a homosexual, for you distort and outrightly lie and are delusional.

Jake the Queer Malarkey,

Typical, like all the delusional mendacious faggots, you are attempting to demonize us normals by projecting your obvious failings on us normals.

The only ones that agree with a queer Piece of Shit like you are others like you. Or, those that haven't come out of the closet yet.

Check out the totally whacked out queer NoNuker.......that's who this Delusional Faggot Jake Malarkey is emulating with his babble.

Last edited:

Jake the Queer Malarkey,

Typical, like all the delusional mendacious faggots, you are attempting to demonize us normals by projecting your obvious failings on us normals.

The only ones that agree with a queer Piece of Shit like you are others like you. Or, those that haven't come out of the closet yet.

Check out the totally whacked out queer NoNuker.......that's who this Delusional Faggot Jake Malarkey is emulating with his babble.

As a mainstreahm Christian heterosexual faithful husband and father of great children, my calling out of your hatred is the righteous, moral good thing to do.

Take your unChristian hatred elsewhere.

A voice from the closet.

One must wonder.

Siding with faggot NoNuker's opinion, given his record as a total whackjob and a queer to boot ....... is most definitely an unwise decision.

However, Crapotonic, you being a Liberal nutter, that makes your decision almost predictable.

The only thing predictable here is you generalizing how I associate myself.

Fact is, I don't. Not with you, not with all the other insane people on this board. I have my own side and that's me, now sit back and relax human.

Many Republicans have lost their soul in the all out pursuit of Power, and in the process have divided our nation between those who care about their fellow countrymen and those who only care about money. The Republican Party is the Anti-Christ;-!

Jake the Queer Malarkey,

As a mainstreahm Christian heterosexual faithful husband and father of great children, my calling out of your hatred is the righteous, moral good thing to do.

First, you're probably a flaming faggot with a gigantic cock stuck up your arse while you were posting.

Second, you can stick your erroneous interpretation of the Bible in regards to queers where the Bible, in all cases, unequivocally condemns faggotry.

Of course, one has the bleeding heart churches whose pastors themselves are queers, or closet queers, promulgating their queer version of Christianity.

One must wonder.

The only thing predictable here is you generalizing how I associate myself.

Fact is, I don't. Not with you, not with all the other insane people on this board. I have my own side and that's me, now sit back and relax human.

The only fact that is evident is that your comment is in line with an established totally whacked out faggot NoNuker.

Thus, the only correct conclusion is that you are a nutjob yourself, probably a queer....or, one that is still in the closet like the other freaks that support the abnormal practice of faggotry.

Jake the Queer Malarkey,

They cannot stand to see us heterosexual men with happy families, and see how comfortable we are with our sexuality.

Forum List

Back