GOP Debate = Insane Clown Posse

Those moderators should never do another debate. That question to Huckabee was pathetic

I will say another thing.. There was more substance in that debate than the democrat one. Discussing issues was better than "take this and have this". I noted a few mistakes but nonetheless...

Republican Presidential Candidate Shames Party For Rejecting ‘Science That Everyone Accepts’
Republican Presidential Candidate Shames Party For Rejecting ‘Science That Everyone Accepts’

During the undercard GOP debate Wednesday, former New York Gov. George Pataki questioned the other Republican presidential candidates’ rejection of science, calling it “ridiculous” that members of his party reject climate science and question vaccines.

“One of the things that troubles me about the Republican Party is too often we question science that everyone accepts,” he said during the CNBC economic policy debate.

“It’s ridiculous that in the 21st century, we’re questioning whether or not vaccines are the appropriate way to go,” he continued. “Of course they are. And it’s also not appropriate to think that human activity — putting CO2 into the atmosphere — doesn’t make the earth warmer.”

A wtf moment. Never heard a Republican say that. I'm sure they were all ready with their canned denial vomit.

Not one of them says we need to raise taxes and cut spending to pay down the dept.

Not one of them told the truth.

fwFEpsW.png

We need to lower everyone's taxes.

When in doubt...attack the media

Loved it when Cruz is asked about his position on raising the debt limit.....a substantive question

He responds by attacking the moderators for not asking substantive questions

Loved it when Cruz is asked about his position on raising the debt limit.....a substantive question

And shortly after that, that dumbfuck asked Huckabee is trump had the morality for office. Yea, good point, hack :lol:

And shortly after that, that dumbfuck asked Huckabee is trump had the morality for office. Yea, good point, hack :lol:

Huckabee runs as the moral voice of the party when it comes to condemning Democrats
How does he feel about Trump and his three beauty queen wives?

Vote Democrat because every American belongs in the bottom 40%

you are a low percentile earner eager to osculate 1 percent gluteus Maximus
Vote Republican because if you vote for the 1 percent one day they will allow you in the 1 percent...they promise ...ROFLMAO

I worked for a 1% long before he became a 1%er, it was one of the best things that ever happened to me

Wow. Did you just notice that? Came up with it all on your lonesome? Or are you merely channeling the HuffPo's response and barfing it back to us here?
Yeah, you're a drone. We get it.

Wow. Did you just notice that? Came up with it all on your lonesome? Or are you merely channeling the HuffPo's response and barfing it back to us here?

Never read the Huff Po

Are they copying my stuff again?

Never read the Huff Po

Are they copying my stuff again?
Sure. Sure.

Forum List

Back