GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

Whom do you all think will be the next to "suspend" their candidacy?

In looking over the 40+ pages here, the names

Huckabee
Walker
Christie
Kasich

were seldom mentioned.

Paul and Cruz are outliers on a crusade of some sort. So I don't think they will be throwing in the towel soon.

Of the four above though, it seems that they need to make a statement and that noobdy is commenting on them seems to indicate that they did not.

So who is next to get out of the pool?

Carly just blew it. Not only did she nearly destroy HP, she buried a child. She never, ever, ever should have brought up her kid. I just lost all sympathy for her. Using your child as a card in a messy political debate is odious. I thought Huckabee attacking Obama's children was bad, but this was a thousand times worse.

Sarah Palin and her daughters....Hypocrisy of the left... as stated before YOU and the Dumbest bastard on the subversive team!

What is a Drudge poll? How scientific is it?

It has 100 times as many voters than most any SUPPOSEDLY scientific poll... you can bash it if you care to, and we can laugh at you!
Who is we asshole? But thanks for answering the question about the Drudge poll. It is a poll where people who read the Drudge report vote. Just like if people who read the Huffington Post might do on one of their polls. . So it isn't scientific at all. It means nothing. That isn't bashing you dumb fuck. It is just reality and not living in a delusional bubble. It indicates Drudge readers and subscribers like Trump. Nothing more.
I only voted 4300 times, I suggest you do the same for TRUMP, makes you leftist look even dumber than you are! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Sure. Lots of jobs. Just make sure every citizen of the USA has a gas mask like China has to wear.

Whats the purpose of having thousands of jobs on a dying planet that is falling apart? Isn't that like trying to use brand new frosting on a rotten cake?

It's time for the small group of debaters. Pataki, Santorum, Graham and Lyndal.

Discuss...
Dr Ben Carson is great. Not many questions but I notice he and trump are buds.

But wait..... Autism. "Pharmacies own the country."

Whom do you all think will be the next to "suspend" their candidacy?

In looking over the 40+ pages here, the names

Huckabee
Walker
Christie
Kasich

were seldom mentioned.

Paul and Cruz are outliers on a crusade of some sort. So I don't think they will be throwing in the towel soon.

Of the four above though, it seems that they need to make a statement and that noobdy is commenting on them seems to indicate that they did not.

So who is next to get out of the pool?
Huckabee. Too religious. The others are more rounded.

Forum List

Back