GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

Concerning the minimum wage and it focusing on field workers. Got news for folks.....and ranchers who CLAIM they can't find folks to work except illegals....its all LIES. Plenty of people are willing to pick grapes and harvest, but they WON'T HIRE THEM because with illegals, they can pay them 5 bucks an hour, no taxes since they are non existant workers, and make a bigger profit. So I call bullshit on that.

Carly is correct. We need to rebuild our military. But I sure wish she would spit that lemon out.

We need reform and find out where all this money is going to....We're spending more on the military then we were under Clinton today. What the fuck is wrong with it? Why aren't we strong!
The money is going to Iran, dear.

Concerning the minimum wage and it focusing on field workers. Got news for folks.....and ranchers who CLAIM they can't find folks to work except illegals....its all LIES. Plenty of people are willing to pick grapes and harvest, but they WON'T HIRE THEM because with illegals, they can pay them 5 bucks an hour, no taxes since they are non existant workers, and make a bigger profit. So I call bullshit on that.

And you think Asia and Africa workers won't still be doing that as corporations outsource? We need to make it hard on corporations to do this shit and pay our people well so they can survive.

Competing with these places isn't going to bring our people up.

Carly is correct. We need to rebuild our military. But I sure wish she would spit that lemon out.

We need reform and find out where all this money is going to....We're spending more on the military then we were under Clinton today. What the fuck is wrong with it? Why aren't we strong!

You mean irans money that we took in the sanctions? How does this have to do with the defense budget? Tell me that?

The money going to Iran was Iranian money frozen after they kidnapped our embassy personnel. It was never ours and it's blood money. We don't want it.

And you think Asia and Africa workers won't still be doing that as corporations outsource? We need to make it hard on corporations to do this shit and pay our people well so they can survive.

Competing with these places isn't going to bring our people up.
That's why business wants immigrant here. Because they are willing to learn.

The money going to Iran was Iranian money frozen after they kidnapped our embassy personnel. It was never ours and it's blood money. We don't want it.
Of course we want it, you fucking Terrorist loving scum bag!

Forum List

Back