GOP Debating Making Biden Impeachment Witness #2

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Republican lawmakers are quietly discussing whether to call Joe and Hunter Biden as witnesses in the event of an impeachment trial in the Senate

"House Democrats passed a partisan impeachment inquiry resolution last week aimed to outline the procedures in their inquiry moving forward – an inquiry that was never officially authorized by a full House vote. While House Democrats are moving forward with the inquiry under what Republicans say is the guise of transparency, Senate Republicans are quietly preparing for the possibility of a trial in the Senate and weighing if they should call the Bidens as witnesses, if it comes to that point."

DO IT!

WITNESS #1: D-ADAM SCHIFF

WITNESS #2: FORMER VP & 2020 HOPEFUL JOE BIDEN...AND SON!

....the Democrats are going to Schiff themselves.....

:lmao:

Report: GOP Discussing Whether to Include Bidens in Impeachment Trial

I smell flop sweat in the air. The GOP needs to hit the showers.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

hannity-angry.jpg

DAMMIT!

"Mr. Biden, after watching this video of your video-taped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM, what do you have to say in your defense?
"

The GOP is making sad little attempts to toss out red herrings, straw men, and flat out manufactured bullshit in defense of their crook, so then they can whine, and the rubes blindly parrot, that the process is rigged.

"Mr. Biden, after watching this video of your video-taped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM, what do you have to say in your defense?
"

Please quote exactly where Biden admits to a crime in that video.

Thank you. I'll wait here.

While the rube desperately tries to find where Biden admits to a crime, I'll provide an actual Biden quote from that video:

"And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t."

So you see, you dumb fucking tard, SHOKIN WAS THE CRIMINAL.

Republican lawmakers are quietly discussing whether to call Joe and Hunter Biden as witnesses in the event of an impeachment trial in the Senate

"House Democrats passed a partisan impeachment inquiry resolution last week aimed to outline the procedures in their inquiry moving forward – an inquiry that was never officially authorized by a full House vote. While House Democrats are moving forward with the inquiry under what Republicans say is the guise of transparency, Senate Republicans are quietly preparing for the possibility of a trial in the Senate and weighing if they should call the Bidens as witnesses, if it comes to that point."

DO IT!

WITNESS #1: D-ADAM SCHIFF

WITNESS #2: FORMER VP & 2020 HOPEFUL JOE BIDEN...AND SON!

....the Democrats are going to Schiff themselves.....

Report: GOP Discussing Whether to Include Bidens in Impeachment Trial

There should be no debating that. Also, Pelosi's son, John Kerry's son, and John Podesta, as well as George Soros, should be Subpoenaed.
The Fake Whistle Blower also should be cross examined.

"

Shokin was a very corrupt General Prosectuor. The EU wanted him fired. The IMF wanted him fired. The Ukranian people wanted him fired. The US wanted him fired.

You have no crime, retard. What you don't get is that SHOKIN WAS THE CRIMINAL.

You've been punked by your propagandists.

While the rube desperately tries to find where Biden admits to a crime, I'll provide an actual Biden quote from that video:

"And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t."

Biden The Senile Old Fart, already admitted to a crime while being filmed and recorded and admitted to his Obstruction of Justice and meddling in Criminal Investigations in other countries.

"Mr. Biden, you stated you had no idea what your son was doing, who he was working for, and had no contact with anyone from the known corrupt Ukraine energy company run by the notorious Ukrainian criminal owner known for doing business with Putin and who stood to benefit from you & Trump refusing military aid to Ukraine prior to Putin's annexation of Crimea...

Can you explain, then, why this photograph of you playing golf with your son and 2 OTHER members of that corrupt Ukraine energy company exists?"

upload_2019-11-6_13-58-45.jpeg

So not only did the EU want the Ukrainian prosecutor gone, not only did the Ukrainian legislature want the prosecutor gone, not only did Joe Biden want the prosecutor gone, so did the Republicans and Democrats of the US Congress.

Here is a page from Republican Senator Rob Portman's site: Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavi?ius‎. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

"Mr. Biden....You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to....."

"Mr. Biden, you stated you had no idea what your son was doing, who he was working for, and had no contact with anyone from the known corrupt Ukraine energy company run by the notorious Ukrainian criminal owner known for doing business with Putin and who stood to benefit from you & Trump refusing military aid to Ukraine prior to Putin's annexation of Crimea...

Can you explain, then, why this photograph of you playing golf with your son and 2 OTHER members of that corrupt Ukraine energy company exists?"

View attachment 288319
Still waiting for you to quote from that video in which you claim Biden admitted to a crime, dipshit.

Go ahead, liar.

Biden The Senile Old Fart, already admitted to a crime while being filmed and recorded and admitted to his Obstruction of Justice and meddling in Criminal Investigations in other countries.
Show us the film where Biden admitted to a crime.

Go ahead, liar.

This whole bullshit topic is built on a totally false premise, and therefore collapses.

The dumbasses have been punked by their propagandists. They were too stupid to actually WATCH THE VIDEO for themselves, and that's exactly what their masters counted on.

Why is The Ukrainian Prosecutor running around Free in The Ukraine while the People he was Investigating Fled The Country to Russia?
Why did Hunter Biden, John Kerry's son, and Nancy Pelosi's son all quit Burisma when it was found out the ridiculous sums of money Burisma was paying them if they were doing nothing wrong? Why did Crack head Hunter Biden leave his position as China's little Puppet when it was exposed how much money they were paying him?

If you are not a criminal, you don't flee the country like that or quit a good paying job like that.

The rules are there to limit the subpoenas to relevant ones and to keep the kangaroos from hopping on the table and making a spectacle of themselves for the cameras.

Forum List

Back