GOP Elite Beware: 700+ Truckers Plan Epic Traffic Jams In Cleveland If Trump Denied Nomination

convoy-896108l.jpg.cf.jpg

no one every accused those beer bellied crackas of being to bright, announcing what they are going to do blocking the roads, now watch trucks will be banned during the convention unless they can show they have business there, but oh well, slackjaws s going to be slackjaws

Trucks are banned on the streets surrounding the US Capitol unless they have business there.

What else is new?

no one every accused those beer bellied crackas of being to bright, announcing what they are going to do blocking the roads, now watch trucks will be banned during the convention unless they can show they have business there, but oh well, slackjaws s going to be slackjaws

Ban semis in Cleveland because of the Convention?

You'd have better luck doing it in NYC

"no one EVERY accused those beer bellied crackas of being TO [sic] bright."

When you start accusing people of being stupid, you should at least try to make your post grammatically correct. I'll bet you don't even know why your use of "to" is wrong.

BTW, the truckers don't have to attend the convention to use their trucks to block it. That's just one more example showing how abjectly stupid you are.

When you start accusing people of being stupid, you should at least try to make your post grammatically correct. I'll bet you don't even know why your use of "to" is wrong.

BTW, the truckers don't have to attend the convention to use their trucks to block it. That's just one more example showing how abjectly stupid you are.
You are missing a comma in your interrupter. There should be a comma after the words 'should' and 'least'. It should read 'should, at least, '. But hey, I am far from being a grammar expert.

You are missing a comma in your interrupter. There should be a comma after the words 'should' and 'least'. It should read 'should, at least, '. But hey, I am far from being a grammar expert.

That's optional, moron. You're obviously a leader of the BLM gang.

Btw if they are patriotic they will be making their nation a better place and not inconveniencing other citizens. If they believe trump is the right choice than go out and convince people to support him. Reacting to the results isn't a sign of patriotism. It's a sign of laziness

Funny.

Your side didn't say that about the civil rights protests in the 60s. Or the antiwar protests.

When did conservatives do any such protests?

So is your point that conservatives aren't allowed to protest? That it's OK for liberals to protest but not conservatives?

No. My point is unlike your leftist protests which are designed to screw people over, when conservatives protest we are peaceful and not disruptive because we aren't @$$%&#$'

Breaker one nine. Wow, such patriotism! These prideful people want the will of the voters to not be tampered with by the greedy status quo establishment. Let's get er done and take our country back. 10-4!

Truckers+Trump+Convoy+Des+Moines+tYDEYPBbngVl.jpg

Cfnf7HpWIAIDayB.jpg

Brokered Convention Will See Epic Traffic Jam in Cleveland

Hmmm, like someone noted when the idiots in AZ shut down a the highway there those like
you called them terrorists, and yet you're now wanting those truckers to do the same thing in Cleveland?

If they ( the truckers ) go with shutting down the Cleveland roadways should they be arrested for acts of terrorism?
The guys in Arizona were paid by the Soros foundation. Tgese

And who is funding the truck drivers? My guess soros
Based on what?

Based on the fact that he will fund progressives in either party who want to disrupt American lives

Btw if they are patriotic they will be making their nation a better place and not inconveniencing other citizens. If they believe trump is the right choice than go out and convince people to support him. Reacting to the results isn't a sign of patriotism. It's a sign of laziness

Funny.

Your side didn't say that about the civil rights protests in the 60s. Or the antiwar protests.

So is your point that conservatives aren't allowed to protest? That it's OK for liberals to protest but not conservatives?

No. My point is unlike your leftist protests which are designed to screw people over, when conservatives protest we are peaceful and not disruptive because we aren't @$$%&#$'

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

Um, I think you have me confused with someone else.

I am a proud Trumpster. Ran as a Trump delegate in DC (got defeated by the establishment, but I put myself out there).

Funny.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

I am a proud Trumpster. Ran as a Trump delegate in DC (got defeated by the establishment, but I put myself out there).

Which makes you a leftist

Any time one thinks the meaning of left and right is clear, just a brief perusal of the threads shows the words mean something else. Whatever is anathema is what the poster is not. If right, all wrong is left and all left is wrong. If left, ...well, you get the idea.

Funny.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

I would also point out that you have labeled yourself as leftist by claiming to be the opposite of my side. My side being conservative constitutionalism, you must clearly be a progressive of either party.

And I assure you I object to progressive disruptions pretending to be protests no matter what party the progressives claim.

Funny.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

Which makes you a leftist

I support Trump and I'm a leftist? Really?

Funny.

When did that start?

Forum List

Back