GOP exposing U.S. as weak emboldens Putin

Do not confuse cleverness and shrewdness with weakness. Just because the Obama team did not react immediately with force does not equate weakness. Even as you and your gullible GoPPer friends echo the "weakness card" espoused by the likes of Hannity, Palin and Limbaugh, Obama is likely developing plans for retaliation against Putin. Thank God we have a thinking president for a change who does not react spontaneously to provocation in far away places.

Putin knows the American people are tired of war and would not likely support a new useless conflict. And, since the neoconservatives insist on publically berating our president and voicing their non support of anything Obama does, Putin makes his move. A move he will soon regret! Never underestimate Mr. Obama!

Sorry to burst your inflated view of Barry....but, he has already shown that he's not clever nor is he shrewd on the world stage. He has shown himself to be weak with Syria and don't think our allies haven't taken notes.

I don't know what to do any more. I really don't

GOP's claim that the US is weak.? Hmm, what would they have done? Russia isn't some backwoods third world country that can't stand up to the US. Would the GOP have sent a military force to the Crimea, guns blazing? That would have triggered World War III. After all, Russia has its allies and the US has its allies. Russia would have easily escalated to nuclear use against the US. I doubt your average mom and pop with children wouldn't like to have their family vaporized.
About the most you could do is to start out with sanctions and visa restrictions and try to convince the nations that border the Ukraine (Poland, Romania, Hungary) to send in some "token" troops to the bases in the Ukraine (not Crimea), with Ukrainian permission. Russia would hesitate to go into western Ukraine as it would mean attacking bases with NATO troops in them and an attack on NATO troops is an attack on the NATO countries, necessitating military retaliation from NATO.

Now lets play for real.

Here is where I am worried. One more time you have that old mother fucker McCain in the middle of shit. He is really starting to worry me.

He bathes himself in the love of obama and where he gets his grits.
McCain should have retired long ago rather than get re-elected as a Senator masquerading as a Conservative. He should have had the decency to switch parties long ago.

Duck history month lololol. Well done.

You are a good soul. I'm glad I know you.

GOP's claim that the US is weak.? Hmm, what would they have done? Russia isn't some backwoods third world country that can't stand up to the US. Would the GOP have sent a military force to the Crimea, guns blazing? That would have triggered World War III. After all, Russia has its allies and the US has its allies. Russia would have easily escalated to nuclear use against the US. I doubt your average mom and pop with children wouldn't like to have their family vaporized.
About the most you could do is to start out with sanctions and visa restrictions and try to convince the nations that border the Ukraine (Poland, Romania, Hungary) to send in some "token" troops to the bases in the Ukraine (not Crimea), with Ukrainian permission. Russia would hesitate to go into western Ukraine as it would mean attacking bases with NATO troops in them and an attack on NATO troops is an attack on the NATO countries, necessitating military retaliation from NATO.

One biggo problem.... Honest elections bullshit lies from our side.

We're stuck with a twice-elected president who is thoughtful and careful and works for jobs and economic recovery

So.....when does he plan on doing that?

All i've seen this loser do in the way of economic recovery and jobs is sign a bill that wasted $800B and let loose the EPA to regulate businesses to death.

well, no you haven't SEEN the president do any of those things. You heard all of that trash from talking heads like Hannity and Limbaugh. Look through the WSJ once in a while and discover how wonderful businesses are doing these days.

The republicans are telling the whole world that the United states is weak. It is totally anti-American and treasonous. It's worse than Snowden's revelations. Playing politics with America's reputation, shows that the right wingers will do anything to make Obama look bad. If the voters of this country don't vote the republicans out of congress this year, they are as dumb as the GOP hopes they are.

will do anything to make Obama look bad.

I don't think your leader needs much help from us! :D

He is YOUR leader too if you still claim US citizenship, that is!

Do not confuse cleverness and shrewdness with weakness. Just because the Obama team did not react immediately with force does not equate weakness. Even as you and your gullible GoPPer friends echo the "weakness card" espoused by the likes of Hannity, Palin and Limbaugh, Obama is likely developing plans for retaliation against Putin. Thank God we have a thinking president for a change who does not react spontaneously to provocation in far away places.

Putin knows the American people are tired of war and would not likely support a new useless conflict. And, since the neoconservatives insist on publically berating our president and voicing their non support of anything Obama does, Putin makes his move. A move he will soon regret! Never underestimate Mr. Obama!

Sorry to burst your inflated view of Barry....but, he has already shown that he's not clever nor is he shrewd on the world stage. He has shown himself to be weak with Syria and don't think our allies haven't taken notes.

Bin Laden noticed how strong Obama was just before he met the Navy Seals in person one early morning. Other leaders of Al Qaeda were introduced to Obama's wrath via drones of death. Meanwhile, our troops did not have to lift a finger except to read about it in the news papers. That is a president who cares about his troops!

oh yeah dumbfuck....they haven't been watching and listening to Obama the past few years. :cuckoo:

go fuck yourself

The republicans are telling the whole world that the United states is weak. It is totally anti-American and treasonous. It's worse than Snowden's revelations. Playing politics with America's reputation, shows that the right wingers will do anything to make Obama look bad. If the voters of this country don't vote the republicans out of congress this year, they are as dumb as the GOP hopes they are.

Burn in hell asswipe.

Obama hasn't done shit compared to the military and CIA doing the work for the American public.

Bin Laden noticed how strong Obama was just before he met the Navy Seals in person one early morning. Other leaders of Al Qaeda were introduced to Obama's wrath via drones of death. Meanwhile, our troops did not have to lift a finger except to read about it in the news papers. That is a president who cares about his troops!

Wanna talk about Obama's red line regarding Syria?
Wanna talk about Iran?
Wanna talk about how Al Qaeda is on the run?
Wanna talk about the innocent who have become collateral damage from the drone strikes.

Getting bin laden was a symbolic victory....I'll give you that.
I'll also give you that he nailed the teenage pirates off of Samoli. :eusa_whistle:

with any luck it will embolden americans to vote liberals out of office and return America to the great nation it can be again

Obama really scared Putin....

Pulling out of Iraq.
Declaring he is surrendering Afghanistan.
Downsizing the US military since day 1 in office.
Covering up the Libya massacre for political gain even letting the terrorists live to bury the story.
Giving in to Putin and Assad in Syria.
Being fooled during START talks with Russia.
Giving in to Russia and Iran on their nukes.

It goes on and on....

Burn in hell asswipe.

Obama hasn't done shit compared to the military and CIA doing the work for the American public.

With that kind of language there is little doubt that YOU will burn in hell if there is one!
I would suggest an exorcism but I am not sure demons can be exorcised from fellow demons! Dummy, Obama is the Commander in Chief of the Military so thanks for admitting what everyone else knows but YOU! Friggin idiot!

Burn in hell shitstain.

Coming here claiming "Obama" is the one responsible for terrorists dying, not the CIA and military doing the intel and executing the kill chain.

Burn in hell asswipe.

With that kind of language there is little doubt that YOU will burn in hell if there is one!
I would suggest an exorcism but I am not sure demons can be exorcised from fellow demons! Dummy, Obama is the Commander in Chief of the Military so thanks for admitting what everyone else knows but YOU! Friggin idiot!

will do anything to make Obama look bad.

I don't think your leader needs much help from us! :D

No. He is simply President. To be a leader you need more than political office.

1776 said:
Burn in hell shitstain.

Coming here claiming "Obama" is the one responsible for terrorists dying, not the CIA and military doing the intel and executing the kill chain.

You just cannot bring yourself to admit that Obama, as Commander in Chief, gave the ordser to go ahead with the raid and the drone attacks. He is indeed responsible for terrorists dying. Stop making a fool of yourself... imbecile!

So you agree that when Hillary, Durbin , Kerry and others in the Democratic party during the Iraq war all announced our troops were murderers, terrorists and we had lost the war, that they were traitors? Or was that different?

No. He is simply President. To be a leader you need more than political office.

Of course you do. The first thing needed from a "conservative' perspective is a white skin and male genitalia!
Ohhh, the racist and sexist card in one fell swoop. That is okay though, we all knew that you had nothing but asinine assertions and an empty head. The race card is the last refuge of someone without a point. I also noticed that you missed this little post while you were drooling all over your pictures of Obama:

Wanna talk about Obama's red line regarding Syria?
Wanna talk about Iran?
Wanna talk about how Al Qaeda is on the run?
Wanna talk about the innocent who have become collateral damage from the drone strikes.

Getting bin laden was a symbolic victory....I'll give you that.
I'll also give you that he nailed the teenage pirates off of Samoli. :eusa_whistle:

When the best you can do is tout around Bin Laden then that speaks volumes about an FP that is severely lacking. Of course, we need to add Ukraine on that short list. Another shining example of excellent FP.
I might add that the liberal default of going back to Bush would be a bad idea. It is tough to hold up Obama as a success if you compare him to what liberals consider the worst president ever. EVER.

Forum List

Back