GOP facing a 2018 election ‘bloodbath’ over chaotic Trumpcare roll out: analysts

A Birther wants to school us on reality.

That is Goddam funny.

So, a "birther" is anyone who is not a party member? It means the same as "infidel?"

So you retards with your "popular vote" delusion, you would be "poppers?"

Don't get me wrong, "stupid as a fucking brick" is perfectly descriptive of you fools, but "popper" is more pithy.

Birther, Infidel, Denier, Jew, Christian.

It is all the same with The Irreligious Left.

The next thing the Dems will be selling us on is how Euthanasia and Gas Ovens are going to save The Planet from Global Warming.

You proved you're a Birther, which is the precise equivalent of proving that you're fucking retarded.
Well then, at least someone proved something here. You libs never prove anything other than you are all liars.

I'm guessing you're a Birther too.

These are your choices.

1. Yes, I'm a Birther

2. No, the Birthers, including Donald Trump, are fucking idiots.

Pick one.

What on earth is your silly ass talking about now, other than trying to deflect like you losers always do?

That is Goddam funny.

So, a "birther" is anyone who is not a party member? It means the same as "infidel?"

Don't get me wrong, "stupid as a fucking brick" is perfectly descriptive of you fools, but "popper" is more pithy.

The next thing the Dems will be selling us on is how Euthanasia and Gas Ovens are going to save The Planet from Global Warming.

You proved you're a Birther, which is the precise equivalent of proving that you're fucking retarded.
Well then, at least someone proved something here. You libs never prove anything other than you are all liars.

These are your choices.

1. Yes, I'm a Birther

Pick one.

Or

3. I never beat my wife in the first place, you mentally handicapped little fucktard

It's amusing to watch the utterly retarded try and be clever..

That is Goddam funny.

These are your choices.

1. Yes, I'm a Birther

Pick one.

Less than 60 days into the presidency of Donald Trump, analysts are saying that the political fallout could doom the Republican Party to an electoral bloodbath in the 2018 elections.

Politico.com reported Wednesday that the GOP’s floundering effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act is shaping up to be the defining issue of the election cycle, “one big enough to rattle the foundations of Donald Trump-era Washington and beyond.”

Politico’s Gabriel Debenedetti said that the “blast radius of failure” will not stop at gaining majorities in the House and Senate, but could rival the Tea Party wave that handed statehouses and governors’ mansions across the country to far-right Republicans in 2010.

He pointed to efforts by both Pres. Bill Clinton in 1994 and Barack Obama in 2009 to improve the U.S. healthcare system — both of which were followed by historic ballot box defeats
It may rain tomorrow. That's about as accurate a prediction from your kind that I would put any faith in. Your predictions for the election went so well and all.
Why do you need to use multiple ID's? We know who you are, so 1 is sufficient

Less than 60 days into the presidency of Donald Trump, analysts are saying that the political fallout could doom the Republican Party to an electoral bloodbath in the 2018 elections.

Politico.com reported Wednesday that the GOP’s floundering effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act is shaping up to be the defining issue of the election cycle, “one big enough to rattle the foundations of Donald Trump-era Washington and beyond.”

Politico’s Gabriel Debenedetti said that the “blast radius of failure” will not stop at gaining majorities in the House and Senate, but could rival the Tea Party wave that handed statehouses and governors’ mansions across the country to far-right Republicans in 2010.

He pointed to efforts by both Pres. Bill Clinton in 1994 and Barack Obama in 2009 to improve the U.S. healthcare system — both of which were followed by historic ballot box defeats
It may rain tomorrow. That's about as accurate a prediction from your kind that I would put any faith in. Your predictions for the election went so well and all.
Why do you lie when you can't win? What you know will fit on the head of a pin.

[

You know nothing about the ACA, other than what right wing media tells you. How pathetic

What "right wing" media is that, Brundlefly?

latest

Why do you lie when you can't win?
Why do you need multiple ID's handjo, its so pathetically evident.

And there's no fucking way Trump could send the hildabitch back to her shit hole in NY. The regressive prognostication record ain't what you call dependable. LMFAO

Deram on dipshit. If Trump does half of what he promised the Reps will clean house in 2018.

The Dems have done nothing but obstruct and America is watching.

They need to get their heads out of their asses and hope they have lots of luck because they sure as shit don't have any leadership.

why can't the richest nation on earth with by far the hardest working least complaining making pittance wages people get healthcare right? .
Ummm.. because you have GOVERNMENT deeply embedded in it and that was the case long before the egregious affront to the life, liberty and property of the citizenry known as "Obamacare" came along.

Long past time to give the free market a chance, after all it's what made us the "richest nation on Earth" in the first place.

Democratic insiders near-certain of Clinton win

Hillary won by 3 million votes...

Okay, let's look at the field here.

1) Trump is currently 7 points underwater in his approval rating. That's in an okay economy with no major crisis going on.

2) The out of power party has lost ground in every midterm election save two in the last 50 years.

3) The motivating animus for Republican turnout is that their base hates, hates, hates ObamaCare. Now that is increasing obvious that ObamaCare won't be repealed, what's their motivation for showing up?

Ummm.. because you have GOVERNMENT deeply embedded in it and that was the case long before the egregious affront to the life, liberty and property of the citizenry known as "Obamacare" came along.

Long past time to give the free market a chance, after all it's what made us the "richest nation on Earth" in the first place.

Woooo.... Free Market Fairy Dust.

Hey, guy, the reason why the government is in health care is because the "Free Market' won't serve the poor and the elderly, the people who need health care most.

Woooo.... Free Market Fairy Dust.
LOL, Yeah I know Joe, you don't understand voluntary exchange and free markets and thus it's just "fairy dust" to you, it's like expecting a neanderthal to understand nuclear fusion; it's a common trait of delusional, gub'mint worshiping slaves like yourself that can't take a piss without the wardens permission.

Which explains why my post wasn't focused in the direction of folks like yourself.

Forum List

Back