GOP facing a 2018 election ‘bloodbath’ over chaotic Trumpcare roll out: analysts

That what Politico said?

a month before the election:
2016 Presidential Election

NBC News/Wall Street Journal

October 8-10, 2016

806 likely voters

Margin of error: +/- 3.45

D Hillary Clinton 46%
R Donald Trump 37%
L Gary Johnson 8%
Other/none 4%
O Jill Stein 2%
Not sure 2%
Depends 1%

Day of the election, they were tied

Are purposely being stupid? why would you post a WSJ poll from October when WSJ also polled in November?

To show you the difference.

They had been showing Clinton winning hands down for months, with outrageous Electoral numbers in her favor.

But stick with your popular vote spin.

It doesn't always win elections, especially presidential ones, but it makes you feel better, doesn't it?

How do you know those polls were wrong? I mean the ones months before the election.

ALL polls are wrong when the next one comes out.

Why the deflection?

An election poll is a measure of how a person would vote if the election were held that day.

At this point I'm not in any way surprised that you don't know that.

and it changes week after week.

I posted one from a month before the election

Grow up

Who did they predict to win the election?

The polls said Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote by 3 points. She won by 2.

That what Politico said?

a month before the election:
2016 Presidential Election

NBC News/Wall Street Journal

October 8-10, 2016

806 likely voters

Margin of error: +/- 3.45

D Hillary Clinton 46%
R Donald Trump 37%
L Gary Johnson 8%
Other/none 4%
O Jill Stein 2%
Not sure 2%
Depends 1%

Day of the election, they were tied
There was quite an interesting article on 538.com discussing the Trump victory. They were firmly of the opinion that the election changed dramatically when James Comey came out 1 week before the election to say that Hillary was going to be re investigated once again. The time was too short for the polls to get an adequate reading prior to the election. The Clinton lead had virtually disappeared with Comeys comments
Guess you should not have rigged the primaries for someone that transferred top secret documents to her private unsecured server. You have no one to blame except yourself.

When she sent Classified Documents to Sid Blumenthal who was not authorized to receive them, Hillary should have been brought up on Charges for that alone. Especially considering that in those emails she shared with Sid that Benghazi was a weapons depot she was using to run guns to terrorists to assassinate Qaddafi and overthrow the Libyan Government.

Well, an Entity from THE ME, got their hands on this information and shared it with the very terrorists Hillary was contracting with to do her dirty work. And after they killed Qaddafi, they then went after Benghazi for the weapons that were being stored there.
I think you need some professional help, and quickly

A Birther wants to school us on reality.

That is Goddam funny.

So, a "birther" is anyone who is not a party member? It means the same as "infidel?"

So you retards with your "popular vote" delusion, you would be "poppers?"

Don't get me wrong, "stupid as a fucking brick" is perfectly descriptive of you fools, but "popper" is more pithy.
Handjo has been FOS for al long long time

That is Goddam funny.

So, a "birther" is anyone who is not a party member? It means the same as "infidel?"

Don't get me wrong, "stupid as a fucking brick" is perfectly descriptive of you fools, but "popper" is more pithy.

Are you denying you're a Birther amongst all that babble?

Are purposely being stupid? why would you post a WSJ poll from October when WSJ also polled in November?

They had been showing Clinton winning hands down for months, with outrageous Electoral numbers in her favor.

It doesn't always win elections, especially presidential ones, but it makes you feel better, doesn't it?

How do you know those polls were wrong? I mean the ones months before the election.

Why the deflection?

An election poll is a measure of how a person would vote if the election were held that day.

Grow up

Here are all of them a week before the election.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

That is Goddam funny.

Handjo has been FOS for al long long time

Are you drunk?

That is Goddam funny.

Birther, Infidel, Denier, Jew, Christian.

It is all the same with The Irreligious Left.

The next thing the Dems will be selling us on is how Euthanasia and Gas Ovens are going to save The Planet from Global Warming.

[

Are you denying you're a Birther amongst all that babble?

What is a "birther, " popper?

You retards of the Soros Reich have no set language. Words mean anything your Fuhrer wants them to mean at any given second, and you goose stepping brown shirts are too fucking stupid to even notice.

The flouncing little fairy, Barry Soetoro ne' Obama was born in Hawaii, and I have NEVER said otherwise.

Now that doesn't mean that I'm not a "birther," since reality is fluid among you sociopathic morons.

Why the deflection?

Grow up

Here are all of them a week before the election.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

That's nice.

What does it have to do with polls that for MONTHS claimed Hillary would win in a landslide?

Even BEFORE she got the nomination?

The next thing the Dems will be selling us on is how Euthanasia and Gas Ovens are going to save The Planet from Global Warming.

At one time, "birther " meant someone who thought Barack Owhatafuckup was born in Kenya. Since I have always said he was born in Hawaii, it seems odd to use that in reference to me.

But Carbine is REALLY fucking stupid, so you've got to take it in stride.

That is Goddam funny.

You proved you're a Birther, which is the precise equivalent of proving that you're fucking retarded.

At one time, "birther " meant someone who thought Barack Owhatafuckup was born in Kenya. Since I have always said he was born in Hawaii, it seems odd to use that in reference to me.

But Carbine is REALLY fucking stupid, so you've got to take it in stride.

So you agree that Trump is a fucking retard for having been a Birther for years.

Less than 60 days into the presidency of Donald Trump, analysts are saying that the political fallout could doom the Republican Party to an electoral bloodbath in the 2018 elections.

Politico.com reported Wednesday that the GOP’s floundering effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act is shaping up to be the defining issue of the election cycle, “one big enough to rattle the foundations of Donald Trump-era Washington and beyond.”

Politico’s Gabriel Debenedetti said that the “blast radius of failure” will not stop at gaining majorities in the House and Senate, but could rival the Tea Party wave that handed statehouses and governors’ mansions across the country to far-right Republicans in 2010.

He pointed to efforts by both Pres. Bill Clinton in 1994 and Barack Obama in 2009 to improve the U.S. healthcare system — both of which were followed by historic ballot box defeats
It may rain tomorrow. That's about as accurate a prediction from your kind that I would put any faith in. Your predictions for the election went so well and all.

That is Goddam funny.

You proved you're a Birther, which is the precise equivalent of proving that you're fucking retarded.
Well then, at least someone proved something here. You libs never prove anything other than you are all liars.

That is Goddam funny.

Well then, at least someone proved something here. You libs never prove anything other than you are all liars.
Yes, it was proven that you are a phyucking liar. How nice.

Anybody who knows anything about politics knows that voters have extremely short memories. Thus, to assert what the op asserts speaks volumes to how stupid BumbleFuck really is.

That is Goddam funny.

Yes, it was proven that you are a phyucking liar. How nice.
Now, it's deflection, a proven liberal tactic when caught.

That is Goddam funny.

I'm guessing you're a Birther too.

These are your choices.

1. Yes, I'm a Birther

2. No, the Birthers, including Donald Trump, are fucking idiots.

Pick one.

Forum List

Back