🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Fascists in Colorado

What happened in Colorado is almost unbelievable

Think about it!

Nobody voted and Cruz Bush wins????

America goes down the drain

Please show me where it is written ANYWHERE that political parties are obligated to have people vote on their candidates.

Think about it!

Yeah it is unbelievable. And embarassing. It's bad enough the Trump campaign couldn't give his supporters the correct information in the original delegate sheets. The fact they issued a second sheet and couldn't correct them bad information is just plain neglect.

Fascists.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I don't think you know what it means.

Nationalist who supports government Control of citizens. There is a candidate like that but it's not Cruz.

BTW just because the Trump campaign is too incompetent to provide accurate information for their delegates doesn't mean anyone cheated them.

Cruz doesn't support control of citizens? He just took all 34 Coloradoo delegates without a vote and had reps who supported Trump removed. You're in grade 10 denial about who you're supporting. This has nothing to do with incompetence; this is flat out collusion. You vote for a snake; don't complain when you get snake oil.

Everyone who was eligible to vote at the convention did vote. The fact that Trump's campaign had to issue their delegate list twice and still couldn't print the correct information speaks absolutely nothing about Cruz and everything about the Trump campaigns incompetence.

I don't know all the technical details. I know that 34-0 is a sham on its face. I know that the GOP enacted fascist tactics on behalf of Cruz; and Cruz is celebrating. He'll put the damn knife in your back when the time comes too.

You haven't said anything in this thread that warranted being taken seriously.

Yea, we know you don't take democracy seriously.

We don't live in a democracy. We never have

Are you splitting hairs on the technical/classical definition of democracy/republic? Pretty lame.

Are you seriously trying to pretend they are the same thing because you are unable to figure out why system of government we've had for the past 200+ years?

Why not? He can't figure out how political parties work, either. He has that in common with his hero.

What is happening with the USA?

the democratic vote.....the bastions of Democracy?????

what has the USA become?

this is very scary and disturbing!

We are not a democracy. We never have been. Educate yourself

Think about it!

Please show me where it is written ANYWHERE that political parties are obligated to have people vote on their candidates.

Typically, they're not. But political parties that allegedly espouse democratic principles rightfully come off as hypocrites when they make these contests a matter of backroom dealing rather than respecting the voices of its members. Fascists such as you will apologize for them though.

what has the USA become?

1) The US has never been a democracy.

2) It existed for a long time without any "democratic vote".

3) Presidents are elected by the Electoral College, not popular votes, and always have been.

4) Political parties are not obligated to hold votes, and never have been.

So the USA hasn't "become" anything, except a place where a bunch of driveling halfwits just noticed how the system works five minutes ago, and started shitting their frillies about it because it doesn't match whatever cozy fantasies they had about it.

what has the USA become?

Well nowadays it's a Dictatorship.....it's very ugly and messy....

People and patriots will not like this. And with reason.

Fascists.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Nationalist who supports government Control of citizens. There is a candidate like that but it's not Cruz.

BTW just because the Trump campaign is too incompetent to provide accurate information for their delegates doesn't mean anyone cheated them.

Cruz doesn't support control of citizens? He just took all 34 Coloradoo delegates without a vote and had reps who supported Trump removed. You're in grade 10 denial about who you're supporting. This has nothing to do with incompetence; this is flat out collusion. You vote for a snake; don't complain when you get snake oil.

Everyone who was eligible to vote at the convention did vote. The fact that Trump's campaign had to issue their delegate list twice and still couldn't print the correct information speaks absolutely nothing about Cruz and everything about the Trump campaigns incompetence.

I don't know all the technical details. I know that 34-0 is a sham on its face. I know that the GOP enacted fascist tactics on behalf of Cruz; and Cruz is celebrating. He'll put the damn knife in your back when the time comes too.

Yeah, there's that "fascistic" thing again, still misused.

Who said I was speaking for anyone but myself? And what makes you think I give a fat rat's furry as what YOU think? When have I EVER indicated that?

When you consistently respond to my posts, I would guess.

If you are not responding to me, then what, are you STALKING ME?

lol, grow a sense of humor doofus.

Dumbass, I wasn't responding to your post. I responded to HIS post. You decided you had to interject yourself into the conversation to defend your boyfriend.

The fact that you keep showing up on threads I'm in and saying retarded shit that necessitates me pointing out how and why it's retarded doesn't constitute stalking, so stop flattering yourself, Chuckles. Like your Orange Messiah, you would need $4 billion to get attention from a woman, and unlike your Orange Messiah, you don't have it.

You just responded to my post after responding to it previously, idiot.

Now go get me a beer while I watch the game.

Think about it!

Typically, they're not. But political parties that allegedly espouse democratic principles rightfully come off as hypocrites when they make these contests a matter of backroom dealing rather than respecting the voices of its members. Fascists such as you will apologize for them though.

By definition, the Republican party espouses Republican principles.

Yeah, there's that "fascistic" thing again, still misused.
...because you dont understand what fascism is....lol

omg ...all thugs ....it's very disturbing

I agree. Trumps thugs are disturbing. The fact they are threatening violence when they don't get their way is pathetic

If Trump had that many "thugs", the Soros minions wouldn't dare show up to interupt all those events. You're shamelessly perpetuating hype. I guess you're learning from Bush Cruz.

what has the USA become?

Its not a dictatorship. And the people and patriots are rejecting the despot running on the Republican side. Trump will never be the nominee

Think about it!

There's no "typically" about it. They're not. Most political parties don't hold primaries at all. Their governing committees just meet, pick someone, and that's their candidate. End of discussion.

And both political parties espouse democratic principles IN GOVERNMENT, where democracy is relevant. But - and try to stay with me here - political parties are not government entities. They have no reason whatsoever to try to pretend that they are. And there's nothing "fascist" - which is a system of government - about something that isn't part of any government at all.

This just in: my family didn't hold a primary and ask for your vote regarding who WE are supporting for the Presidency, either. Is it "fascistic" that we decided what we wanted to do without listening to "the voice of the people"?

Could you sound a LITTLE more clueless?

They don't want the will of the people....which is Donald Trump!

And they will cheat and steal him of the rightful nomination like they are doing now......

USA has become like North Korea!

IT'S DISGUSTING AND BEYOND SAD!

Think about it!

By definition, the Republican party espouses Republican principles.

If you take that to mean that they think it's okay to bypass voters on the most important issues and strong arm other delegates (representatives), then don't expect that to be a successful party going forward.

what has the USA become?

What are they going to do? Demand that the government seize control of and run the political parties? Wake their fat, lazy, under-informed asses up enough to form their own damned political parties, instead of sitting on the couch, grousing and making impotent demands about the ones other people put together?

Forum List

Back