🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Fascists in Colorado

Colorado held no caucuses or primaries. Rather, they had insiders elect their delegates. And anybody who dared to vote for Trump was promptly replaced as the GOP fascists ensured that Bush III (Cruz) received all 34 delegates without a so-called common voter ever casting a vote.

Cfp-xmpUIAAEX8p.jpg:large

Now, lifelong Republicans are rightfully refusing to stay in their fascist party:

Here is more on this. You can find some truth in this flowery corporatist piece (link)

And we see that #379 (a committed Trump delegate) was deleted on this ballot, and a Cruz delegate #378 was listed twice:

cruz-cheating.jpg

Fascist does not mean "bad or corrupt individuals" even though fascists are always bad and corrupt individuals.

Fascists are individuals who use the state's police powers in order to control individuals and the economy.

They don't want the will of the people....which is Donald Trump!

And they will cheat and steal him of the rightful nomination like they are doing now......

USA has become like North Korea!

IT'S DISGUSTING AND BEYOND SAD!

Donald Trump is not "the will of the people". He's the will of SOME people. Noticeably, far more people think he's a bad idea, but you nimrods want to pretend you're the only people in the country.

Bottom line: Donald Trump has no "right" to anything, and certainly not the nomination of a political party that doesn't want him. You can't have a "right" to someone's support for your candidacy, let alone an entire group of people.

Unless your blithering ass can show me ANYTHING written ANYWHERE requiring political parties to hold votes or to give their nomination and support to someone, then all you're doing is pissing and moaning about not getting your way like a spoiled child.

What are they going to do? Demand that the government seize control of and run the political parties? Wake their fat, lazy, under-informed asses up enough to form their own damned political parties, instead of sitting on the couch, grousing and making impotent demands about the ones other people put together?
RINOsvrsTrumpObama_zpscytijknr.jpg

omg ...all thugs ....it's very disturbing

I agree. Trumps thugs are disturbing. The fact they are threatening violence when they don't get their way is pathetic

If Trump had that many "thugs", the Soros minions wouldn't dare show up to interupt all those events. You're shamelessly perpetuating hype. I guess you're learning from Bush Cruz.

This deserves a facepalm. The fact that Trump has thugs is precisely why Soros minions are interrupting the events. Because they are trying to start conflict and the only way to do that is ID the opposition fights you.

See, Soros wants you to fight back. Fighting creates chaos. Fighting allows him to have his minions call for the government to crack down on the people. Something he gets regardless of whether Democrats or Trump wins.

The only way to stop Soros is with good. Nonviolence is the only way. When the people see the darkness of Soros versus the light involved in true nonviolence, the people will choose the light

What happened in Colorado is almost unbelievable

Think about it!

Nobody voted and Cruz Bush wins????

America goes down the drain

Please show me where it is written ANYWHERE that political parties are obligated to have people vote on their candidates.

Typically, they're not. But political parties that allegedly espouse democratic principles rightfully come off as hypocrites when they make these contests a matter of backroom dealing rather than respecting the voices of its members. Fascists such as you will apologize for them though.

By definition, the Republican party espouses Republican principles.

If you take that to mean that they think it's okay to bypass voters on the most important issues and strong arm other delegates (representatives), then don't expect that to be a successful party going forward.

By all means, go out and form your own political party instead of sitting around, bitching and making demands of the ones already in existence like they owe you something.

And they will cheat and steal him of the rightful nomination like they are doing now......

Donald Trump is not "the will of the people". He's the will of SOME people. Noticeably, far more people think he's a bad idea, but you nimrods want to pretend you're the only people in the country.

Bottom line: Donald Trump has no "right" to anything, and certainly not the nomination of a political party that doesn't want him. You can't have a "right" to someone's support for your candidacy, let alone an entire group of people.

Unless your blithering ass can show me ANYTHING written ANYWHERE requiring political parties to hold votes or to give their nomination and support to someone, then all you're doing is pissing and moaning about not getting your way like a spoiled child.
TrumpHatersProveValidity_zpsz46ucr99.jpg

Cecilie, you are such a sad little girl.

By all means, go out and form your own political party instead of sitting around, bitching and making demands of the ones already in existence like they owe you something.

And what will you neocons do then when you dont have party members to buy off any more, roflmao

You say that while justifying eradicating the votes of the people. You're full of sh**.

People don't want Donald Trump because he isn't our will. If we wanted him, we would pick him. Heck, his own children don't want him. If they did they would have registered to vote

What are they going to do? Demand that the government seize control of and run the political parties? Wake their fat, lazy, under-informed asses up enough to form their own damned political parties, instead of sitting on the couch, grousing and making impotent demands about the ones other people put together?
RINOsvrsTrumpObama_zpscytijknr.jpg
Cruz wasn't leading them then

Nobody voted and Cruz Bush wins????

Ironically, GWB detests Cruz (his former lawyer). It's because he knows he stole his playbook; and he can spot a fellow phony a mile away.

Actually, Bush detests Cruz because Cruz made him look like an ass when Bush tried to force the state of Texas to release a convicted murderer to appease the International Court of Justice. Cruz took it to the Supreme Court and argued that the United States is a sovereign nation, and its domestic laws are not subject to review and interference by the international community. Cruz won, and the murderer was executed.

What are they going to do? Demand that the government seize control of and run the political parties?

Who the fuck is demanding the government take over parties? Shut the fuck up with your faux arguments, you phony ass clown.

I wasn't addressing you. I was addressing Skye, and Skye's post. Shut the fuck up with your "everything is about me" ego trip.

And by the way, welcome to the First Amendment, which we all know your Orange Jesus hates. He doesn't get to silence people he doesn't like, and his impotent worshipers like you don't get to, either. Enjoy my posts, or run away crying like a little Donald. They aren't going anywhere, candyass.

TrumpHatersProveValidity_zpsz46ucr99.jpg

Cecilie, you are such a sad little girl.

What the heck are you talking about? MSNBC has been giving him softball interviews. Heck, he was caught on mic coordinating those questions. Fox is in the tank for him. You guys keep arguing how we need to vote for him because Democrats love him and are crossing over.

That's got to be one of the stupidest memes I've ever read.

What are they going to do? Demand that the government seize control of and run the political parties?

Who the fuck is demanding the government take over parties? Shut the fuck up with your faux arguments, you phony ass clown.

I wasn't addressing you. I was addressing Skye, and Skye's post. Shut the fuck up with your "everything is about me" ego trip.

And by the way, welcome to the First Amendment, which we all know your Orange Jesus hates. He doesn't get to silence people he doesn't like, and his impotent worshipers like you don't get to, either. Enjoy my posts, or run away crying like a little Donald. They aren't going anywhere, candyass.

ok here I am.....You shut the fuck up!

My God what a pain!:mad-61:

Forum List

Back