🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Fascists in Colorado

You haven't said anything in this thread that warranted being taken seriously.

Who appointed you to speak for everyone on this MB?

I take most of his posts seriously unless the language and content suggest otherwise.

Who said I was speaking for anyone but myself? And what makes you think I give a fat rat's furry as what YOU think? When have I EVER indicated that?

Fascists.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I don't think you know what it means.

Nationalist who supports government Control of citizens. There is a candidate like that but it's not Cruz.

BTW just because the Trump campaign is too incompetent to provide accurate information for their delegates doesn't mean anyone cheated them.

Fascists.

Nationalist who supports government Control of citizens. There is a candidate like that but it's not Cruz.

BTW just because the Trump campaign is too incompetent to provide accurate information for their delegates doesn't mean anyone cheated them.

Maybe they should get a REAL candidate who knows what he's doing. That's what I did, and I couldn't be happier.

Fascists.

I know exactly what it means, and what it doesn't. It doesn't mean deciding who to support for President without asking your opinion. No one is in any way obligated to ask for YOUR opinion before deciding who to support, up to and including political parties. The fact that they DO ask when they choose to in no way obligates them to listen to you.

The fact that you plunged into the middle of a Presidential campaign behind your Orange Messiah without either of you having clue one as to how the process works does not mean someone else is being underhanded when you find out how clueless you actually are.

Fascists abolish choice. That is exactly what happened; and then fascists like you make lame rationalizations and accusations.

No one abolished choice because your campaign is too stupid to give out the correct information for its delegates

Fascists.

Cruz doesn't support control of citizens? He just took all 34 Coloradoo delegates without a vote and had reps who supported Trump removed. You're in grade 10 denial about who you're supporting. This has nothing to do with incompetence; this is flat out collusion. You vote for a snake; don't complain when you get snake oil.

Fascists.

I know exactly what it means, and what it doesn't. It doesn't mean deciding who to support for President without asking your opinion. No one is in any way obligated to ask for YOUR opinion before deciding who to support, up to and including political parties. The fact that they DO ask when they choose to in no way obligates them to listen to you.

The fact that you plunged into the middle of a Presidential campaign behind your Orange Messiah without either of you having clue one as to how the process works does not mean someone else is being underhanded when you find out how clueless you actually are.

Fascists abolish choice. That is exactly what happened; and then fascists like you make lame rationalizations and accusations.

No one abolished choice because your campaign is too stupid to give out the correct information for its delegates

That's what happens when no one in your campaign can even be bothered to show up in the state until a few days before the convention.

Voters burn registration in protest!

Bless them!

This is an outrage like I 've never seen before in my lifetime!

Fascists.

Cruz doesn't support control of citizens? He just took all 34 Coloradoo delegates without a vote and had reps who supported Trump removed. You're in grade 10 denial about who you're supporting. This has nothing to do with incompetence; this is flat out collusion. You vote for a snake; don't complain when you get snake oil.

Chump, Cruz didn't "take" anything. He was given the delegates fair and square. No one asked you? So what? No one HAS to ask you, and just because you thought they did have to doesn't mean anything.

Who said I was speaking for anyone but myself? And what makes you think I give a fat rat's furry as what YOU think? When have I EVER indicated that?

When you consistently respond to my posts, I would guess.

If you are not responding to me, then what, are you STALKING ME?

lol, grow a sense of humor doofus.

What happened in Colorado is almost unbelievable

Think about it!

Nobody voted and Cruz Bush wins????

America goes down the drain

Fascists.

Everyone who was eligible to vote at the convention did vote. The fact that Trump's campaign had to issue their delegate list twice and still couldn't print the correct information speaks absolutely nothing about Cruz and everything about the Trump campaigns incompetence.

Read the OP; see the resolution that "forbids" delegates from voting for Trump. Then, watch the video of the delegate removed for trying to do so; and then tell me that choice wasn't abolished.

You always speak of truth; but if you can so easily accept that, then I'm led to believe that you don't have such high values in the final analysis.

You haven't said anything in this thread that warranted being taken seriously.

Yea, we know you don't take democracy seriously.

We don't live in a democracy. We never have

Are you splitting hairs on the technical/classical definition of democracy/republic? Pretty lame.

Are you seriously trying to pretend they are the same thing because you are unable to figure out why system of government we've had for the past 200+ years?

When you consistently respond to my posts, I would guess.

If you are not responding to me, then what, are you STALKING ME?

lol, grow a sense of humor doofus.

Dumbass, I wasn't responding to your post. I responded to HIS post. You decided you had to interject yourself into the conversation to defend your boyfriend.

The fact that you keep showing up on threads I'm in and saying retarded shit that necessitates me pointing out how and why it's retarded doesn't constitute stalking, so stop flattering yourself, Chuckles. Like your Orange Messiah, you would need $4 billion to get attention from a woman, and unlike your Orange Messiah, you don't have it.

What is happening with the USA?

the democratic vote.....the bastions of Democracy?????

what has the USA become?

this is very scary and disturbing!

Forum List

Back