🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Fascists in Colorado

What are they going to do? Demand that the government seize control of and run the political parties?

Who the fuck is demanding the government take over parties? Shut the fuck up with your faux arguments, you phony ass clown.

I wasn't addressing you. I was addressing Skye, and Skye's post. Shut the fuck up with your "everything is about me" ego trip.

And by the way, welcome to the First Amendment, which we all know your Orange Jesus hates. He doesn't get to silence people he doesn't like, and his impotent worshipers like you don't get to, either. Enjoy my posts, or run away crying like a little Donald. They aren't going anywhere, candyass.

ok here I am.....You shut the fuck up!

My God what a pain!:mad-61:

How the heck is it not fair simply because trump s campaign was incompetent in organizing any support? If you want to win, a good plan would be to spend more than two minutes organizing, and handing out fliers with accurate delegate information.

What are they going to do? Demand that the government seize control of and run the political parties?

Who the fuck is demanding the government take over parties? Shut the fuck up with your faux arguments, you phony ass clown.

I wasn't addressing you. I was addressing Skye, and Skye's post. Shut the fuck up with your "everything is about me" ego trip.

And by the way, welcome to the First Amendment, which we all know your Orange Jesus hates. He doesn't get to silence people he doesn't like, and his impotent worshipers like you don't get to, either. Enjoy my posts, or run away crying like a little Donald. They aren't going anywhere, candyass.

It must frustrate you almost as much as it does Donny Boy that you can't demand that everyone who disagrees with you stop talking, huh?

Moving right along, assuming you're not imitating Donny Boy in other ways and running away from questions like a sniveling bitch, what is it you expect to do about the fact that reality isn't and never has been the way you imagined it was?

Feel free to take a page from Donny Boy's book and boycott the question like a pussy, if you prefer.

How the heck is it not fair simply because trump s campaign was incompetent in organizing any support? If you want to win, a good plan would be to spend more than two minutes organizing, and handing out fliers with accurate delegate information.

A just and upright party would be on the lookout for impropriety. You shamelessly pass the buck, trying to make this a matter of a campaign's "incompetence." People were disenfranchised, and people are leaving the party over it. If you're a Republican, you should be mad as hell instead of allowing your blind Trump hatred to have you justifying BS.

I don't give a fuck who you were talking to, bitch.

1. This is a public forum.
2. You were making phony arguments.

Of course you don't give a fuck. That would require you to actually understand what was being said, and understanding runs completely counter to supporting Donald Trump, as does thought.

But I'm happy to see that you belatedly figured out that this is a public forum, AFTER I pointed it out to you when you tried to tell me not to post in it. So now you're only learning HALF as slow as my dog does. Maybe if I offered you a Snausage.

A just and upright party would be on the lookout for impropriety. You shamelessly pass the buck, trying to make this a matter of a campaign's "incompetence." People were disenfranchised, and people are leaving the party over it. If you're a Republican, you should be mad as hell instead of allowing your blind Trump hatred to have you justifying BS.

Just FYI, impropriety is not defined as "doing things differently than the way I thought you were going to!"

People were "disenfranchised" in something that wasn't an election. Jesus God, do you have to actually have someone come in and turn the computer on for you?

No one was disenfranchised simply because you were disorganized

Yeah, but see, Donny Boy thought he could win just by stirring up a bunch of no-neck goobers with a bunch of lies and bullshit, and then using them to bully people into giving him what he wanted.

He didn't realize you have to actually know things and work and hire competent employees and shit.

Yeah, but see, Donny Boy thought he could win just by stirring up a bunch of no-neck goobers with a bunch of lies and bullshit, and then using them to bully people into giving him what he wanted.

He didn't realize you have to actually know things and work and hire competent employees and shit.

Which of course, is what is really at issue. Cruz has the ability to organize so efficiently that it makes them look Completely incompetent. Their pride doesn't like looking stupid, hence its not fair.

But Cruz's ability to organize makes him a fair superior candidate and will make him an amazing president

Which of course, is what is really at issue. Cruz has the ability to organize so efficiently that it makes them look Completely incompetent. Their pride doesn't like looking stupid, hence its not fair.

But Cruz's ability to organize makes him a fair superior candidate and will make him an amazing president

True that. As I've said before in other places, these twiddledicks were all jazzed about Trump because he can "make deals" and "make things happen". I think we're seeing which candidate can REALLY make deals that make things happen, and which one is a giant orange gasbag.

Clinton has the biggest cheating apparatus. A ball of sludge like Cruz is not going to beat "the woman making history". It won't happen. But Trump has charisma and a refreshing quality and an unabashed ability to call out the Clintons and ultimately shame them, which is the way to beat them. You're kidding yourself if you think this is about "organization."

Cruz will have no trouble beating Hillary. No worries.

Even if the party were unified (and it won't be after these shenanigans), Cruz would be blown out. He's the perfect stiff for Hillary to run against. Though, I hate to call him a stiff given how pudgy he is.

So are Trumpsters & Cruzsters still convinced that whomever crawls out the convention as nominee will be able to get enough votes from the other to become President?

Cruz can, I don't see how Trump does. He has negatives beyoind Hillary. That's scary

Clinton has the biggest cheating apparatus. A ball of sludge like Cruz is not going to beat "the woman making history". It won't happen. But Trump has charisma and a refreshing quality and an unabashed ability to call out the Clintons and ultimately shame them, which is the way to beat them. You're kidding yourself if you think this is about "organization."

What charisma?

What charisma?

What, you don't find a $5 spray tan and conversations about dating his own daughter charming?

Forum List

Back