🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Fascists in Colorado

Margaret, Harry Truman's daughter was a less than accomplished singer but she sang on stage in Wash DC. One critic publically wrote disparaging remarks about her singing. Harry Truman said he was going to kick his ass. Andrew Jackson defended his wife's honor.

Corporate media doing their propaganda, and Avatar4321 buying it. Voting is not meant to be a hard thing. One shouldn't have to be up on this and that. The system had a fiduciary duty to allow all parties voting in good faith. But Avi's buying BS like this; that it's on Trump's "disorganization":

Cruz Sweeps Colorado as Trump Campaign Issues Error-Filled Ballots

Which prating horse's ass did you cut-and-paste this from, and can he prove it? I know you didn't come up with a multi-syllable word like "fiduciary" on your own.

Corporate media doing their propaganda, and Avatar4321 buying it. Voting is not meant to be a hard thing. One shouldn't have to be up on this and that. The system had a fiduciary duty to allow all parties voting in good faith. But Avi's buying BS like this; that it's on Trump's "disorganization":

Which prating horse's ass did you cut-and-paste this from, and can he prove it? I know you didn't come up with a multi-syllable word like "fiduciary" on your own.

No, it's my own thought. And the reality is the party is betraying the people if you must have it in simpler terms to believe this is coming from me.

I like the word fiduciary because it starts with fid that I think comes from the Latin word fidelis meaning faithful.

No, it's my own thought. And the reality is the party is betraying the people if you must have it in simpler terms to believe this is coming from me.

Hey, you want to be your own prating horse's ass, you go with that.

Meanwhile, prove it.

"GOP Fascists in Colorado"

lol

Colorado republicans are not ‘fascists.’

The GOP – both at the state and National level – is a private organization, at liberty to determine its presidential nominee as it sees fit, in accordance with its own rules and policies.

Meanwhile, prove it.

Watch the people flock from the party.

"GOP Fascists in Colorado"

lol

Colorado republicans are not ‘fascists.’

The GOP – both at the state and National level – is a private organization, at liberty to determine its presidential nominee as it sees fit, in accordance with its own rules and policies.

:lol: The Hillary minion eager to defend the GOP. We know you're scared of Trump, dude. It's okay.

What happened in Colorado is almost unbelievable

Think about it!

Nobody voted and Cruz Bush wins????

America goes down the drain

Please show me where it is written ANYWHERE that political parties are obligated to have people vote on their candidates.
Their candidates. That's the problem. The system is corrupt on both sides, the Dems even worse but when people don't elected candidate, appointed people do it isn't even really a republic. This election cycle is good for that much at least, it reveals how much the establishment is selecting the government for us.

What is happening with the USA?

the democratic vote.....the bastions of Democracy?????

what has the USA become?

this is very scary and disturbing!

We are not a democracy. We never have been. Educate yourself

Well nowadays it's a Dictatorship.....it's very ugly and messy....

People and patriots will not like this. And with reason.

What are they going to do? Demand that the government seize control of and run the political parties? Wake their fat, lazy, under-informed asses up enough to form their own damned political parties, instead of sitting on the couch, grousing and making impotent demands about the ones other people put together?
LOL. The government already seized control of the parties, that's the problem. We have corporations in bed with politicians and they pick our candidates so they can continue their merry path to extreme wealth and power. BOTH sides. Small business and the middle class are getting hosed in the process.

Fascists.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I don't think you know what it means.

Nationalist who supports government Control of citizens. There is a candidate like that but it's not Cruz.

BTW just because the Trump campaign is too incompetent to provide accurate information for their delegates doesn't mean anyone cheated them.

Cruz doesn't support control of citizens? He just took all 34 Coloradoo delegates without a vote and had reps who supported Trump removed. You're in grade 10 denial about who you're supporting. This has nothing to do with incompetence; this is flat out collusion. You vote for a snake; don't complain when you get snake oil.

Everyone who was eligible to vote at the convention did vote. The fact that Trump's campaign had to issue their delegate list twice and still couldn't print the correct information speaks absolutely nothing about Cruz and everything about the Trump campaigns incompetence.
Looks to me like your boy took advantage of a drunk woman.
And what's worse, she's pregnant

Think about it!

Yeah it is unbelievable. And embarassing. It's bad enough the Trump campaign couldn't give his supporters the correct information in the original delegate sheets. The fact they issued a second sheet and couldn't correct them bad information is just plain neglect.
And there has been oodles of prophecies out there that if shenanigans occur in this delegate process it would spell doom for the gop
Oh great. That other clown car Hillary will be first lady.

Which of course, is what is really at issue. Cruz has the ability to organize so efficiently that it makes them look Completely incompetent. Their pride doesn't like looking stupid, hence its not fair.

But Cruz's ability to organize makes him a fair superior candidate and will make him an amazing president

Clinton has the biggest cheating apparatus. A ball of sludge like Cruz is not going to beat "the woman making history". It won't happen. But Trump has charisma and a refreshing quality and an unabashed ability to call out the Clintons and ultimately shame them, which is the way to beat them. You're kidding yourself if you think this is about "organization."
Accurate analysis

"Moments after announcing that Ted Cruz had swept all 34 delegate slots at the Colorado GOP convention Saturday, the state party tweeted: "We did it. #NeverTrump."

Within minutes, the tweet had been deleted.

Steve House, the Colorado GOP chairman, insisted his staff had nothing to do with the tweet and is now investigating.

Even though it only existed in the ether of cyberspace for a few minutes, the optics of such a tweet coming from the neutral arbiter of Saturday's delegate selection process amidst a hard-fought trench war between Cruz and Donald Trump to secure the Republican presidential nomination rankled a number of Colorado Republicans."

Colorado GOP deletes #nevertrump tweet, pledges investigation

There is so much more underhandedness that needs to be brought to light

By God, let's make the GOP Convention open carry. This just keeps getting more and more entertaining.

I thought it already was; why not?

Thats like saying 'Lets make the GOP convention sandals optional.'

So what's the big deal?

You libs get your panties all in a wad about nothing at all.

Meanwhile, prove it.

Watch the people flock from the party.

Blah blah "We're so POWERFUL!"

Still waiting on you to prove this alleged "fiduciary duty" you claim, which is hilarious on the face of it to anyone who knows what "fiduciary" actually means.

You said it, Chuckles. Now substantiate it, or admit you were talking out your ass.

Think about it!

Please show me where it is written ANYWHERE that political parties are obligated to have people vote on their candidates.
Their candidates. That's the problem. The system is corrupt on both sides, the Dems even worse but when people don't elected candidate, appointed people do it isn't even really a republic. This election cycle is good for that much at least, it reveals how much the establishment is selecting the government for us.

The actions of private entities have diddly squat to do with "republic".

The establishment is not "selecting the government". They're selecting their own party's candidate, for whom you may vote or not in the election. You can object to and dislike their methods, but please stop trying to drape some noble cloak of "freedom" and "the people" around your objections as though political parties are part of the government.

Last edited:

Think about it!

The actions of private entities has diddly squat to do with "republic".

The establishment is not "selecting the government". They're selecting their own party's candidate, for whom you may vote or not in the election. You can object to and dislike their methods, but please stop trying to drape some noble cloak of "freedom" and "the people" around your objections as though political parties are part of the government.
The candidates aren't running for a ceo position of a corporation, they are running to head the government. The fact that you recognize it a private group acting in their own best interest should speak to you. Sorry it doesn't. Political parties aren't part of the government? Jesus Christ, you went full retard on us.

Forum List

Back