GOP fears blowback over anti-LGBTQ panic in Republican legislatures

Oh, is that what the efforts against legal gay marriage are? Fascinating. But you're not brainwashed. No sir. Not at all.
"Legislation includes a recent law passed in Florida that limits what kindergarten to third grade teachers can talk about in the classroom regarding sexual orientation and gender identity —

I thought they were talking about the schools indoctrinating the children. I didn't read where
it was about gay marriage. :cuckoo:

Idiot

"Legislation includes a recent law passed in Florida that limits what kindergarten to third grade teachers can talk about in the classroom regarding sexual orientation and gender identity —

I thought they were talking about the schools indoctrinating the children. I didn't read where
it was about gay marriage. :cuckoo:

Idiot
As it turns out, there are 49 other states.

Try to contain your shock, son.

And yes, part of the white wing. culture war on gays is trying to eli.inate or diminish gay marriage. It's happening g now, in a few places. Go check. You can admit you support it.

As it turns out, there are 49 other states.

Try to contain your shock, son.

And yes, part of the white wing. culture war on gays is trying to eli.inate or diminish gay marriage. It's happening g now, in a few places. Go check. You can admit you support it.
Show me in the OP where it references gay marriage.
You want to bring up gay marriage? Create your own thread about it, and not hijacking another thread.

Yes, you were just as wrong then as you are now. Good for you.
Been around since the Obama.....you didn't get the memo?

You seem BUTT HURT for some reason.....

e3qr4i.gif

Forum List

Back