GOP Florida Debate Tonight on FOX

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, um, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future.

When asked about Pakistan, Rick Perry gave the exact same answer as Miss Teenage South Carolina.

Are you seriously mocking him for his "uh's"...have you ever listened to Obama??:lol:

I dont think he's listened to anyone. That might prove him wrong on something.

I think Romney and Johnson stuck out to me the most. I did like some stuff Paul said. but thats usually true. I liked some things Newt and Santorum said.

Perry and Bachmann didn't really impress me alot.

The others were alright.

I had a lousy slow connection tonight, so I only got bits and pieces of the debate.

I'll watch the recording tomorrow and then comment.

Dr. Paul rules as usual.

Perry is an idiot, and really did seem like he was drunk
Mittens is the usual empty suit
Bachman, so desperate she is sad

Newt, well he is surprisingly interesting to listen to...
Gotta say he is always a surprise.

All the rest are easy to forget
'Gnite.

I still like Ron Paul because he has changed the debate. So in order...

Ron Paul - he did very well tonight and not always has.
Johnson
Newt

Down a ways

Cain/Mitt

Down more....

More...

NO more...

Here-ish
Michele/Rick

And here is Santorum

:edit: Lol, I forgot Huntsman... meh I'm ok with that.

Last edited:
Man they REALLY want Mitt and Rick to fight...

Okay, R Paul is looking pretty whacky right now. If we build a fence, it will be used to keep Americans in???? :cuckoo:

Yeah, the crowd cheering like whoa does not agree with you.... Get over yourself.
I’m allowed to like Ron Paul, you can like Rick, Mitt, Newt or AssGell I don’t give you crap for it, Grow up man.

Um, get over myself? I wasn't talking to you. I wasn't giving anyone crap so before you tell others to grow up, why don't you and your hypersensitive little self, go take mome midol or whatever and get over it.
I was just commenting on the debate - in which Paul is looking more and more like an idiot. It's not my fault the guy looks so whacky sometimes.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, um, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future.

When asked about Pakistan, Rick Perry gave the exact same answer as Miss Teenage South Carolina.

Are you seriously mocking him for his "uh's"...have you ever listened to Obama??:lol:

It wasn't the "uh's". It was the answer. Clearly, it was something he hadn't "practiced".

It wasn't the "uh's". It was the answer. Clearly, it was something he hadn't "practiced".

Typical leftist. Cares nothing about substance. It's all how it looks.

Okay, R Paul is looking pretty whacky right now. If we build a fence, it will be used to keep Americans in???? :cuckoo:

Yeah, the crowd cheering like whoa does not agree with you.... Get over yourself.
I’m allowed to like Ron Paul, you can like Rick, Mitt, Newt or AssGell I don’t give you crap for it, Grow up man.

Um, get over myself? I wasn't talking to you. I wasn't giving anyone crap so before you tell others to grow up, why don't you and your hypersensitive little self, go take mome midol or whatever and get over it.
I was just commenting on the debate - in which Paul is looking more and more like an idiot. It's not my fault the guy looks so whacky sometimes.

Like I said, the only thing more annoying than a Ron Paul fanboy is a Ron Paul hater.

I listened to them talk about reinstating "Don't Ask, Don't Tell". At least they don't want to make them criminals, like Republicans want to do in Texas. Or maybe they do. I lose track of who Republicans hate.

I listened to them talk about reinstating "Don't Ask, Don't Tell". At least they don't want to make them criminals, like Republicans want to do in Texas. Or maybe they do. I lose track of who Republicans hate.

Then you clearly weren't listening Because "They" was Rick Santorum.

Then you clearly weren't listening Because "They" was Rick Santorum.

"They" was the audience that cheered. What position to you think the other candidates have? Hmmm?

SANTORUM: I would say any type of sexual activity has absolutely no place in the military. The fact they are making a point to include it as a provision within the military that we are going to recognize a group of people and give them a special privilege to, and removing don't ask don’t tell. I think tries to inject social policy into the military. And the military's job is to do one thing: to defend our country...

The right’s idiotic ‘special privilege’ argument – disposed of by the Court in Romer. Interesting conservatives consider equal access to the law a ‘privilege.’

Forum List

Back