GOP House should make Ray Epps testify about January 6th

So you have no evidence of a 'secret Ray Epps' video that hasn't been released. You have no evidence of Ray Epps committing any crime. You have no evidence that Ray Epps worked for the FBI.

Laughing.....time for more ellipses and innuendo!

Hmmm, and you say nothing about your old bitch, Nancy, being transparent and releasing the Capitol building footage? Why is she hiding it??

Laughing cause you completely ignore anything that's said, and repeat your bullshit over and over, it's still meaningless even after the 3rd or 4th attempt now. :itsok:

Hmmm, and you say nothing about your old bitch, Nancy, being transparent and releasing the Capitol building footage? Why is she hiding it??

Laughing cause you completely ignore anything that's said, and repeat your bullshit over and over, it's still meaningless even after the 3rd or 4th attempt now. :itsok:

Laughing.....and still nothing on Ray Epps.

Shocking.

Laughing.....and still nothing on Ray Epps.

Shocking.

Am I supposed to gaf that you're laughing? You're a loon, of course you're laughing, you have nothing else. :dunno:

Not even transparency apparently... :rofl:

Am I supposed to gaf that you're laughing? You're a loon, of course you're laughing, you have nothing else. :dunno:

You're supposed to make me laugh with your increasingly awkward avoidance of the topic of the thread.

What's your evidence of 'secret footage' of Ray Epps? What's your evidence that Ray Epps committed any crime? What's your evidence that Ray Epps worked for the FBI?

That would be nothing, nothing, and nothing. Laughing....time for more innuendo and ellipses!

You're supposed to make me laugh with your increasingly awkward avoidance of the topic of the thread.

What's your evidence of 'secret footage' of Ray Epps? What's your evidence that Ray Epps committed any crime? What's your evidence that Ray Epps worked for the FBI?

That would be nothing, nothing, and nothing. Laughing....time for more innuendo and ellipses!

Whose ass do you have your head stuffed up into, there are videos everywhere showing Epps running around telling people to go up into the Capitol building, :cuckoo:

But here you are, defending him, it's hilarious! :cool:

They haven't released any of the footage from inside the capitol building. If they have, please provide the link.

Huh? There's a shit ton of video from inside the Capitol. I don't know wtf you're smoking. Here's just a few I found on youtube...

Last edited:
Whose ass do you have your head stuffed up into, there are videos everywhere showing Epps running around telling people to go up into the Capitol building, :cuckoo:

But here you are, defending him, it's hilarious! :cool:

Can you show us one video of Ray Epps telling people to go into the capitol building......on January 6th?

Just one.

Huh? There's a shit ton of video from inside the Capitol. I don't know wtf you're smoking. Here's just a few I found on youtube...

[]

From people's cell phones only. Where's the security footage from inside the building, starting before the breech of the building?

Can you show us one video of Ray Epps telling people to go into the capitol building......on January 6th?

Just one.

On January 6th?? :laughing0301: You know he did it on the 5th, I guess that makes him innocent, and deserving of your defense. Lame..

Where's the official capitol building footage, why isn't Nancy releasing it? Why isn't she transparent? Why won't you answer that question... nm, I know why.. :rofl:

What is she hiding?

On January 6th?? :laughing0301: You know he did it on the 5th, I guess that makes him innocent, and deserving of your defense. Lame..

Where's the official capitol building footage, why isn't Nancy releasing it? Why isn't she transparent? Why won't you answer that question... nm, I know why.. :rofl:

So you admit that you have not ONE video of Ray Epps telling anyone to go into the capitol during the attack.

Shocking

With that failure, do you have any evidence of secret Ray Epps footage? Or evidence that Ray Epps committed any crime? Or that Ray Epps worked for the FBI.

Time to fail again, Flame.

Speaking of nothing, you still haven't said... what's your evidence Epps is an FBI agent?

Given that OldFlame is pulling from its imagination, you're asking a *very* broad question.

If there's nothing, then why aren't they released? :dunno: You'll never have an answer to that question, which is why you talk about 'your ilk', and throw out other meaningless bullshit.

Forum List

Back