GOP House should make Ray Epps testify about January 6th

His involvement in the “insurrection” is disturbing,

We must get to the bottom of his “treason” and he must be punished.

There are people still in prison without being charged, and this man is free?

This “insurrectionist” must be punished for trying to overthrow the US government.

figures.. I can't get those videos to play

says "age restricted"

Please

It's not censorship. I was able to view it.
big deal

I wasn't.

All Americans need to be informed about what is going on.. not just you.. what is REALLY going on.. not what the lying cnn and co. TELL us is going on,.. lecture us about what is going on.. the damn liars.

I'd rather not even watch news at all if it is just propaganda ie LIES

big deal

I wasn't.

All Americans need to be informed about what is going on.. not just you.. what is REALLY going on.. not what the lying cnn and co. TELL us is going on,.. lecture us about what is going on.. the damn liars.

I'd rather not even watch news at all if it is just propaganda ie LIES

So then it's not censored. You simply didn't know how to view it.

My pleasure as video shows Genco breaching a police barricade, for which she was justifiably charged, indicted and convicted.

So you think everything that happened that day is on video somewhere? Who controls who gets to see that video?

Who could be charged from that day without video??

The people who recorded it.

We don't know, do we?

So you have no idea if Epps was on video breaking the law or not then, you haven't seen all of them. :dunno:

You said he never breached the capitol building... unless you personally followed him around all day, you have no clue whether he did or not. :itsok:

There's been no evidence of him committing a crime. Should we start arresting people for imaginary crimes because of conservatives' feelz?

g oo gle and u t u b e are part of the Democrat Party's fascist coalition.
censorship is a tool of tyrants
tyrants can't survive the truth, therefore they must censor
censorshipcriminalskjsnkaskajsd.jpg

There's been no evidence of him committing a crime. Should we start arresting people for imaginary crimes because of conservatives' feelz?

We don't know that because we haven't been allowed to see any of the evidence, no transparency at all. Why not?

Forum List

Back