GOP House should make Ray Epps testify about January 6th

So you admit that you have not ONE video of Ray Epps telling anyone to go into the capitol during the attack.

Shocking.

I never said that he did that. Want to point to the post where I did?

I said that we don't know that he never entered the building because the video footage was never released. And you won't touch that with a 10 foot pole, because you have no good reason for it being withheld.

Where's the official capitol building footage, why isn't Nancy releasing it? Why isn't she transparent? Why won't you answer that question.

If there's nothing, then why aren't they released?
You want to see the videos of the empty hallways?
You want to see friendly tourists just taking pictures?
You want to see what exactly?

You think there is video of Ray Epps inside the Capitol on J6?
Is that what you expect?

Speaking of nothing, you still haven't said... what's your evidence Epps is an FBI agent?

I never said I had evidence, you need to learn to read dude. I said there was no evidence of anyone doing anything since the footage was never released. Why wasn't it released?

You want to see the videos of the empty hallways?
You want to see friendly tourists just taking pictures?
You want to see what exactly?

You think there is video of Ray Epps inside the Capitol on J6?
Is that what you expect?

I thought there was an 'insurrection'?

People are being charged for taking pictures?

On January 6th?? :laughing0301: You know he did it on the 5th, I guess that makes him innocent, and deserving of your defense. Lame..

Where's the official capitol building footage, why isn't Nancy releasing it? Why isn't she transparent? Why won't you answer that question... nm, I know why.. :rofl:

It was released during Trump's impeachment trial. Didn't you watch it?

I said that we don't know that he never entered the building because the video footage was never released.
How do you know the videos haven't been released?
Was there a memo sent out saying..... "Hey, we have hours of video we aren't releasing."

Nothing GOOD happened inside or outside the Capitol, there would be NOTHING to clear anyone.
So you see Babbitt in an earlier video just innocently walking the hallway, how does that help?

I never said that he did that. Want to point to the post where I did?

I said that we don't know that he never entered the building because the video footage was never released. And you won't touch that with a 10 foot pole, because you have no good reason for it being withheld.

You're crazy. Again... there's a shit ton of video.

None of which shows Epps inside the Capitol or breaching any police barricades on the outside.

How do you know the videos haven't been released?
Was there a memo sent out saying..... "Hey, we have hours of video we aren't releasing."

Nothing GOOD happened inside or outside the Capitol, there would be NOTHING to clear anyone.
So you see Babbitt in an earlier video just innocently walking the hallway, how does that help?

Then no reason not to release them, let's have transparency.

I want to see how the doors were opened and by whom, there's a good start.

You're crazy. Again... there's a shit ton of video.

None of which shows Epps inside the Capitol or breaching any police barricades on the outside.

I don't gaf about Epps, I want to see the government security footage from inside the capitol building for the whole day.

Dude, wake up. That ^^^^^ is NOT why people are being arrested.

What are they being arrested for then, you're the one that stated there would be NOTHING to see on the videos but empty hallways and people taking pictures. So apparently your comment was a lie?

Post the links from a government website. Thanks

Fuck you. I just showed you what you asked for. And that was from the Capitol during Trump's impeachment trial. It matters not if it's on a government website or if it's on youtube or if it's on any other site. It's still video from Capitol surveillance cameras.

Your desperation to keep moving the goal post reveals even you know you have nothing.

Fuck you. I just showed you what you asked for. And that was from the Capitol during Trump's impeachment trial. It matters not if it's on a government website or if it's on youtube or if it's on any other site. It's still video from Capitol surveillance cameras.

Your desperation to keep moving the goal post reveals even you know you have nothing.

You didn't show me what I asked for, Pelosi won't release the official capitol building security footage, all of it. Why not?

You didn't show me what I asked for, Pelosi won't release the official capitol building security footage, all of it. Why not?

Now you're lying. I showed you surveillance video of the initial breakin, which Pelosi's impeachment managers had shown at Trump's impeachmenttrial. And here's what you asked for...

Where's the official capitol building footage, why isn't Nancy releasing it? Why isn't she transparent? Why won't you answer that question... nm, I know why..

I want to see how the doors were opened and by whom, there's a good start.
There is plenty of video showing the J6 insurrectionists breaking through barriers, windows and doors.
You admit that, correct? Because there is tons of video.

I feel that if you see the SAME people that busted through barriers, doors and windows on a different time but still at the Capitol, that you believe this newly unseen video of these people would exonerate them from the actual crimes they committed.

Seeing more peaceful VIDEO won't help their cause.

Forum List

Back