GOP House should make Ray Epps testify about January 6th

Now you're lying. I showed you surveillance video of the initial breakin, which Pelosi's impeachment managers had shown at Trump's impeachmenttrial. And here's what you asked for...

Where's the official capitol building footage, why isn't Nancy releasing it? Why isn't she transparent? Why won't you answer that question... nm, I know why..

Those were the only doors breached?

Pelosi chose which video to show, she didn't release any others.

There's not proof of who those people were, yet it's being narrated telling you things they would have no way of knowing.

I've been to the Capitol building, who knew it was so easy to get into after going thru the security that we had to in order to get in and look around. Pretty sad when what should be the most secure building in the world can easily have its windows broken and doors pushed in.. lol You're so naive, sad.

Now you're lying. I showed you surveillance video of the initial breakin, which Pelosi's impeachment managers had shown at Trump's impeachmenttrial. And here's what you asked for...
I want to say we are arguing with a "Rock" but rocks don't speak.

It's more like we are arguing (presenting FACTS) to a PIG, because the PIG won't say anything intelligent and will just squeal.

I hear squealing from OldFlame

I want to say we are arguing with a "Rock" but rocks don't speak.

It's more like we are arguing (presenting FACTS) to a PIG, because the PIG won't say anything intelligent and will just squeal.

I hear squealing from OldFlame

And all you have is immature, childish insults because you're a spoiled brat that doesn't want to live in the real world and address facts and have a discussion like an adult. :dunno:

There's not proof of who those people were,
Do you NOT understand that they can and do identify these people in the video.
My Goodness.
I'd rather have you be the "Rock" rather than there "Pig" that squeals.

These people were trump supporters.

And all you have is immature, childish insults because you're a spoiled brat that doesn't want to live in the real world and address facts and have a discussion like an adult. :dunno:
I have presented FACTS.
You are just in denial.

Do you NOT understand that they can and do identify these people in the video.
My Goodness.
I'd rather have you be the "Rock" rather than there "Pig" that squeals.

These people were trump supporters.

Yeah, they can be identified while in 'full tactical gear'. lol :cuckoo:

You have no idea who they were. Those are the facts.

SO it MUST be Antifa or BLM, or EVEN FBI or Ray Epps, but certainly NOT a trump supporter.

I KNOW they have proven who these people were, and they are the ones being charged, and they AREN'T just releasing the "Non-trump" supporters.

There is SO MUCH video of who these people are, and they are rightfully being charged and they mostly plead Guilty, you know why, because they are fucking guilty.

Can they force him to testify? Can't he just take the 5th to every question.

Those were the only doors breached?

Pelosi chose which video to show, she didn't release any others.

There's not proof of who those people were, yet it's being narrated telling you things they would have no way of knowing.

I've been to the Capitol building, who knew it was so easy to get into after going thru the security that we had to in order to get in and look around. Pretty sad when what should be the most secure building in the world can easily have its windows broken and doors pushed in.. lol You're so naive, sad.

Yes, she released others. Did you not watch the impeachment trial?

A ton of these dipshits took pictures of themselves playing dress up the day of the Capitol riot.

The first person to breach the capitol was Dominic Pezzola, prominent member of the Proud Boys.

The DoJ explains how they identify people and they explain it very carefully.

It’s pretty sad that Republicans have turned into such conspiracy theorist morons whenever something doesn’t go their way.

Ray Epps didn’t get charged because he didn’t break a law. It’s pretty simple. An elaborate tinfoil hat conspiracy theory isn’t necessary to explain this one.

It is kind of fitting though. Ray Epps, a conspiracy sore loser crybaby, has had his life destroyed by other conspiracy theorist sore loser crybabies.

Karma has a sense of humor.

Bringing this back to where it started -- there's a shit ton of videos from inside and outside of the Capitol. NONE of it shows Ray Epps anywhere inside or breaching any police barricades outside. Unlike Raechel Genco, who was videotaped breaching a barricade the guy she was with broke through.

Forum List

Back