GOP House should make Ray Epps testify about January 6th

His involvement in the “insurrection” is disturbing,

We must get to the bottom of his “treason” and he must be punished.

There are people still in prison without being charged, and this man is free?

This “insurrectionist” must be punished for trying to overthrow the US government.

And what did Ray Epps do exactly?

The police have already interviewed him.

You think Epps is an FBI agent??

Proof...?

Why don't they release the videos from that day, why are they afraid of transparency? They have this wonderful opportunity to show all of the 'insurrectionists' in full display, yet they choose not to. And like good little lemmings, you don't care.

Why don't they release the videos from that day, why are they afraid of transparency? They have this wonderful opportunity to show all of the 'insurrectionists' in full display, yet they choose not to. And like good little lemmings, you don't care.

Where's your evidence there's video that hasn't been released?

Where's your evidence Epps is an FBI agent?

Given that your ilk have invented elaborate conspiracies about Ray Epps based on jack shit....what possible use would your ilk have for evidence?

Where's your evidence there's video that hasn't been released?

Where's your evidence Epps is an FBI agent?

They haven't released any of the footage from inside the capitol building. If they have, please provide the link.

What's 'my ilk'?

Do I sense at an attempt at a subject change to make the thread about yourself?

I take it ellipses and innuendo as a replacement for evidence about Ray Epps isn't working for you.

Go for it. Republicans in the House will have no use over the next two years anyway. So why not go on snipe hunts? That way, the voters can see they have NOTHING. :)
But I suspect you'll never see Epps or any other central conspiracy theorist anywhere near a congressional microphone. That would instantly blow the narrative up.
/——-/ What they will do is block democRAT and Joe’s irresponsible spending and witch hunts. And that is enough.

They haven't released any of the footage from inside the capitol building. If they have, please provide the link.

So no proof there is hidden 'video evidence' of Ray Epps. And no evidence that Ray Epps committed any crime or worked with the FBI.

Color me shocked.

Do I sense at an attempt at a subject change to make the thread about yourself?

I take it ellipses and innuendo as a replacement for evidence about Ray Epps isn't working for you.

You're the one that said it, so how am I changing the subject? :cuckoo: Please tell me what 'my ilk' are.

I love how you're defending a Trump insurrectionist that was encouraging people to go into the capitol.

So no proof there is hidden 'video evidence' of Ray Epps. And no evidence that Ray Epps committed any crime or worked with the FBI.

Color me shocked.

No videos, none released, no transparency. You have no idea who was or wasn't in the capitol building based on their security footage.

Nancy doesn't want the public to see all of those 'insurrectionists', why ever not?

You're the one that said it, so how am I changing the subject? :cuckoo: Please tell me what 'my ilk' are.

I love how you're defending a Trump insurrectionist that was encouraging people to go into the capitol.

I'm the one that asked you for evidence about Ray Epps having committed any crime, there being any secret 'video evidence' about Ray Epps, or that Ray Epps worked for the FBI.

And you're desperate to talk about anything else.

You have nothing. Thank you for demonstrating it.

No videos, none released, no transparency. You have no idea who was or wasn't in the capitol building based on their security footage.

Nancy doesn't want the public to see all of those 'insurrectionists', why ever not?

So you have no evidence of a 'secret Ray Epps' video that hasn't been released. You have no evidence of Ray Epps committing any crime. You have no evidence that Ray Epps worked for the FBI.

Laughing.....time for more ellipses and innuendo!

Forum List

Back