GOP in the Senate working as fast as possible to screw over millions. Time is of the essence.

Your hysterical rambling is full of lies, so piss off maggot.

It's not hysterical - you are spreading bullshit.

O'care is responsible for 15+ million more Americans having healthcare insurance than there otherwise.

It is because of the complexity of the healthcare and many upsides to the law the Republicans, after years and years of bullshit campaigning, have now found themselves bitting off more than they could chew.

catchcar2.jpg

And who the hell do you think is paying for the majority of those 15+ million to have healthcare insurance.

View attachment 134816

And who the hell do you think pays an uninsured using the ER before obamacare and after? Your insurance rates suffer.

Wow, did your health insurance rates go down, did your deductibles go down, did your doctors skill level go up.

Yes mine did when I hit 65 in 2013. Other than a cat plan many insurance companies may come out with if this is past, your rates and deductibles are going to skyrocket without the taxes.

Why did you include doctors skill level?

Guessing you are referring to Medicare, a whole lot different.
Why did I include doctors skill level...every person I've talked with had doctors that would not accept Obamacare. So they had to find new doctors that would take Obamacare...a couple of those doctors even spoke English.

It's not hysterical - you are spreading bullshit.

O'care is responsible for 15+ million more Americans having healthcare insurance than there otherwise.

It is because of the complexity of the healthcare and many upsides to the law the Republicans, after years and years of bullshit campaigning, have now found themselves bitting off more than they could chew.

catchcar2.jpg

And who the hell do you think is paying for the majority of those 15+ million to have healthcare insurance.

View attachment 134816

And who the hell do you think pays an uninsured using the ER before obamacare and after? Your insurance rates suffer.

Wow, did your health insurance rates go down, did your deductibles go down, did your doctors skill level go up.

Yes mine did when I hit 65 in 2013. Other than a cat plan many insurance companies may come out with if this is past, your rates and deductibles are going to skyrocket without the taxes.

Why did I include doctors skill level...every person I've talked with had doctors that would not accept Obamacare. So they had to find new doctors that would take Obamacare...a couple of those doctors even spoke English.

Damn that wasn't very nice. What state do you live in? Most but not all insurance companies had networks set up that weren't specific to obamacare. That is is the doc was already contracted with that insurance company with an under 65 network they were already in the network, but even in my area had a few at first that wouldn't accept it until a call was placed to the insurance company and they in turn called that doc and reminded him/her they were in the network.

View attachment 134816

Damn that wasn't very nice. What state do you live in? Most but not all insurance companies had networks set up that weren't specific to obamacare. That is is the doc was already contracted with that insurance company with an under 65 network they were already in the network, but even in my area had a few at first that wouldn't accept it until a call was placed to the insurance company and they in turn called that doc and reminded him/her they were in the network.

Insurance companies did have networks prior to Obamacare, and if they are still doing business in a particular state they have networks under Obamacare. Except, as in any agreement, when the terms get changed the doctors were able to opt out. Just for the record I'm in California.

The record of government meddling in the insurance business is well documented.

The S&L bailout - half a trillion $$$$

The pension bailout - half a trillion

The housing insurance bailout - $2 trillion

Getting government in the insurance business guarantees another trillion $$ bailout in the future.

Republicans in the Senate are working as fast as possible to screw over millions of Americans.

They know the House healthcare bill is unpopular, so they have to work fast.

No hearings so no one knows what's in it and there won't be any Town Halls, no estimates by the CBO and no Democrats either questioning or adding amendments to protect unprotected Americans.

You know how Republicans are at screwing over people who have no defense. They are better at it than Saddam was. Even better than Trump with his "Foundation", his racial discrimination lawsuits, his stiffing his workers, his taking money from a charity that gives to children with cancer. They will outdo themselves with this one.

So when they f*ck the middle class, the sick, the poor, it will be a wham bam thank you mam.

And you know Trump is going to sign it whatever it is.
It will be fun to watch what they do with healthcare.

Insurance companies did have networks prior to Obamacare, and if they are still doing business in a particular state they have networks under Obamacare. Except, as in any agreement, when the terms get changed the doctors were able to opt out. Just for the record I'm in California.

Oh, California is a whole different animal when it comes to obamacare from what I see on insurance forums. I won't even pretend to know how they are administering it. Since I'm in a state that did not expand Medicaid and rely on the Federal Exchange I don't even try to under the states that did and have state exchanges, although I do know many went out of business.

It's not the fact I'm a fan of obamacare and I agree things should have just been left alone back then and let states try to figure out how they were going to insure the uninsurables, now it's a matter of looking at both plans and they suck. Don't know if you're in the business but look at it that way. If they're taking all the taxes away except for the Cadillac which they put out many years, how are they going to fund it? I never agreed with the individual mandate, but without more in the risk pool and if pre existing is still left in I see no other way to raise the rates until no one can afford.

Let me add, in my state if they were in a certain network lets say the A network for under 65 well then they had no choice but to accept it or cancel their contract with the insurance, no opting out of just obamacare.

and no Democrats either questioning or adding amendments to protect unprotected Americans.
so they are at fault too....right?.....

Wrong - how can you propose to amend something you've never even seen?

ACA had a number of public hearings, there was plenty of time and Republicans got many chances to make their proposals, about 100 of which were adopted, even though not a single one of the voted for it.

Republicans are finally releasing the bill today for review and there is just a week before vote.
no i was right.....

Well now that you baselessly assert it...
im glad you finally got it.....

Republicans in the Senate are working as fast as possible to screw over millions of Americans.

They know the House healthcare bill is unpopular, so they have to work fast.

No hearings so no one knows what's in it and there won't be any Town Halls, no estimates by the CBO and no Democrats either questioning or adding amendments to protect unprotected Americans.

You know how Republicans are at screwing over people who have no defense. They are better at it than Saddam was. Even better than Trump with his "Foundation", his racial discrimination lawsuits, his stiffing his workers, his taking money from a charity that gives to children with cancer. They will outdo themselves with this one.

So when they f*ck the middle class, the sick, the poor, it will be a wham bam thank you mam.

And you know Trump is going to sign it whatever it is.
It's okay when democrats do it, but bad when Republicans do it?

I don't remember you being in the meetings. Were you hiding under the table again?

And here everyone was thinking the failing civil servant run healthcare ponzi scheme brought to uou by the marxist community organizer was screwing everyone......

and no Democrats either questioning or adding amendments to protect unprotected Americans.
so they are at fault too....right?.....
Democrats haven't been shown the bill, dum dum. If that wasn't clear enough, I don't know what is.

Republicans are hurrying and hiding the bill because they know America will hate it. Wanna bet it's worse than the Senate Bill?
sounds like an excuse dean.....if NO Democrats are questioning anything as YOU claim.....then that makes them just as guilty....dum dum....
As I claimed? Did you finally get it nitwit? Do you understand Republicans have been writing it behind closed doors?

Democrats accepted over 130 GOP amendments when writing Obamacare. Republicans won't even let the American people know what's in the GOP plan. Democrats took 18 months, NOT 18 days.

With the followers of the Republican Party so accepting of "nothing getting done," we'll all be deserving of getting screwed over! Voting for that witch in GA proves Republicans don't even care if the candidate's a stupid, evil, lightweight piece of crap, as long as there's an "R" behind her name, that's good enough! :beer:
are you saying democrats dont do the same?....

No they don't! Republicans have won "blue states" even with a decent candidate for the Dems; Reagan's landslide in '84 proves that! When it comes to Republicans, esp. in the SOUTH, they all vote in a BLOCK, usually cued like Pavlov's dog with the same attacks that seem to work; Pelosi, Clinton, Rice, Lerner, and other powerful women "will destroy your way of life!" IDIOTS! And they say they aren't misogynist pigs! Governorships, State Houses & Senates have taken over so obviously all Dems aren't voting for Dems since there are more of them! :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :up_yours:

Last edited:
Democrats haven't been shown the bill, dum dum. If that wasn't clear enough, I don't know what is.

Republicans are hurrying and hiding the bill because they know America will hate it. Wanna bet it's worse than the Senate Bill?
sounds like an excuse dean.....if NO Democrats are questioning anything as YOU claim.....then that makes them just as guilty....dum dum....
As I claimed? Did you finally get it nitwit? Do you understand Republicans have been writing it behind closed doors?

Democrats accepted over 130 GOP amendments when writing Obamacare. Republicans won't even let the American people know what's in the GOP plan. Democrats took 18 months, NOT 18 days.

With the followers of the Republican Party so accepting of "nothing getting done," we'll all be deserving of getting screwed over! Voting for that witch in GA proves Republicans don't even care if the candidate's a stupid, evil, lightweight piece of crap, as long as there's an "R" behind her name, that's good enough! :beer:
are you saying democrats dont do the same?....

No they don't! Republicans have won "blue states" even with a decent candidate for the Dems; Reagan's landslide in '84 proves that! When it comes to Republicans, esp. in the SOUTH, they all vote in a BLOCK, usually cued like Pavlov's dog with the same attacks that seem to work; Pelosi, Clinton, Rice, Lerner, and other powerful women "will destroy your way of life!" IDIOTS! And they say they aren't misogynist pigs! Governorships, State Houses & Senates have taken over so obviously all Dems aren't voting for Dems since there are more of them! :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :up_yours:
thats your opinion.....there are enough lefties in this forum who blindly follow anyone with a D by their name to tell me they are no different than many righties....

These are the simple facts:
1. 3% of the US population uses 50% of the medical system, aka "pre-existing conditions aka health problems"

Simple fact - Republican plan in the Senate keeps the pre-existing condition guarantees from ACA.
Who cares? If it's so expensive you can't afford it, then so what?

Forum List

Back