🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP is in trouble. Rural areas losing population.

You won't be so happy when the Democrats run out of other people's money and you have to get off your lazy ass and go to work.

America is advancing into the future without those neanderthals.

They hate the blacks, hispanics, the poor, single moms, the youth and every other demographic that is "different" then them so it won't be long now. Let them suffer the pain they soo deserve. We warned them about this years ago and it is comming to pass right before our eyes. Fuck 'em. They're POShits for what they did to this country. As long as Bama keeps his boot on their necks as they flail away into the history books, I'm happy.

if they hate Hispanics so much how come Republicans/Conservatives have lived out here with Mexicans in their neighborhoods,work place,stores etc.....for decades?.....some have even married em..........and if they hate..."The Youth"....whatever that means.....why do they have kids?.....be Little League coaches?......you have been listening to Dean to much.....

They hate the blacks, hispanics, the poor, single moms, the youth and every other demographic that is "different" then them so it won't be long now. Let them suffer the pain they soo deserve. We warned them about this years ago and it is comming to pass right before our eyes. Fuck 'em. They're POShits for what they did to this country. As long as Bama keeps his boot on their necks as they flail away into the history books, I'm happy.

if they hate Hispanics so much how come Republicans/Conservatives have lived out here with Mexicans in their neighborhoods,work place,stores etc.....for decades?.....some have even married em..........and if they hate..."The Youth"....whatever that means.....why do they have kids?.....be Little League coaches?......you have been listening to Dean to much.....

Funny, I was watching a Hispanic woman conservative and obviously proud Republican on Bill Mayer recently and she was highly critical of the Republican leadership while at the same time explaining how Republican core values are the same core values as the Hispanics. Now, I know right wingers here will scream, "IF IT WERE ONE BILL MAYER THEN IT'S ALL LIBERAL AND YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY (FOAM FROM MONTH)", but the truth is, he has everyone on his show including the mother of the conservative movement, Phyllis Schlafly, and high profile Republicans like Darrell Issa and Newt Gingrich.

So you want one party rule.

No. The GOP is now the Tea Party. If two party rule means one of the parties are the Tea Party,then yes, I want one party rule.

When you consider the Republican Party is 90% white and the Democratic Party is a coalition of blacks, browns, asians, gays, straights, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, educated, uneducated and so one, then the one party simply wouldn't last. Once the current monolithic Republican Party passes on into irrelevancy, you will see a splintering of the Democratic Party and a reformed Republican Party that is more "natural" to America. Less monolithic, less uneducated, less zany and so on. It's unavoidable but will be painful.

So, it's good news that those who support Republicans are moving to areas that normally support Democrats which will eventually turn both into supporting Republicans?

Funny enough you don't use data from the US Census Bureau. The article does not link to the actual Census data, nor does it cite the US Census Bureau whatsoever. Another thing I noticed is how ridiculously small the sample size was, used by the "Population Reference Bureau." I can't believe the AP and most certainly the OP fell for this!

:lmao:

Someone will have to explain to my Hispanic wife how I hate her so much.

So you want one party rule.

No. The GOP is now the Tea Party. If two party rule means one of the parties are the Tea Party,then yes, I want one party rule.

When you consider the Republican Party is 90% white and the Democratic Party is a coalition of blacks, browns, asians, gays, straights, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, educated, uneducated and so one, then the one party simply wouldn't last. Once the current monolithic Republican Party passes on into irrelevancy, you will see a splintering of the Democratic Party and a reformed Republican Party that is more "natural" to America. Less monolithic, less uneducated, less zany and so on. It's unavoidable but will be painful.

There will never be a one party rule. The country is simply too diverse.

Forum List

Back